Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Got one. This happened last Friday night. Me and an assistant manager closing at work. Around 11 we leave and lock up. I see she going toward the bus. I'm like need a ride? She hope in the whip we crussing she talking my head off about how she single now. That the dude she dating now Got trash dikk and she be faking. ..then ask me if I wanna come smoke weed with her. :skip:I AIN'T Been Smoking N A min Like 3+ months. So we go n her crib it's a studio. Shawty get comfortable I'm chillin she on the bed smiling n shyt I'm pacing the floor looking like:merchant:. She ask me why u so nervous I'm like "aw naw I'm always moving around" she go tru tru she bust the weed out. I take a hit my scary azz still on the opposite side of the room. She hit me with that :usure: look. She said come sit on the bed my ass sit on the very edge like on some goosebumps type shyt. We keep smoking she say I'm glad as hell I'm off tommorow my ass start playing with my phone. Not goona lie she extra average but easy p*ssy easy p*ssy. She then like you going to the parade this summer??

I'm like what parade? This bytch say GAY PRIDE PARADE.

:francis: I'm bout ready to whip my dikk out to show her I'm not team homo fukk you mean.Im like aw hell naw what what. We keep smoking when ever I went to touch her she enjoyed it and she was looking damn good to me like a 8(it was the weed). She say make yo self comportable. Start playing music. In my mind I'm awww shyt:mjlol:
I don't make no moves for 15 min. She got tired of my ass not picking up on the signals. so she say SOOOO you not gay right? Hell naw I'm like "that's the worst team in the league" her face went straight. :stopitslime:
So we finish smoking then I bounce. I get to the car and think like hol up did I just miss some lay up p*ssy??:ohhh:Took her to her spot, she make sure I know she single, she get comfortable ON THE BED, get high, play music and my ass still not picking it up.

I drive home get on my ps4 n watch anime
I ain't seen naruto shippuden in like 2 months brehs. I really wanted to get back home to catch up the 4th great shinobi war cray cray right now.

Yall stories make me feel alot better especially gus money lmaoooooo

This is some Carlos marmol level shyt:laff:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I remember back when I was in college, there was this chick I worked in a program with. She was kinda cute, but nothing mind blowing. Not gonna say she was trying to get at me, but there are two instances I recall that I didn't even try to act on. First one, I was waiting outside my dorm at the bus stop so I could head to the gym when she pulled up at the light. She waved at me to get my attention (didn't recognize her initially) and I waved back and made small convo. When the light changed, I was like "see you later," but she told me to get in. I got in and we talked until she dropped me off at the gym. Then another time, there was some event for the program we had to attend (we arrived separately). So I see her and go over where she was, and she asked me what cologne I was wearing, so I told her. She told me it smelled good. Again, nothing blatant, but I never even try to holla at her because I was a young shallow cat and she had a gap in her teeth I couldn't overlook.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Wow, some people REALLY dropped the ball, when it was an obvious assist for the easy lay up....

My problem is I can't read signs (like out in public). I'm the guy that's always like "....Did she look like that bc she's attracted, or was it simply because I looked in her direction? What is she thinking? Is she even actually looking at ME? etc...."

+1 My wife says I get hit on ALL the time but I have never even once noticed it. :yeshrug: Still go home to some good puss, so it's all good.

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
I've been oblivious to so many advances over the years. It surprises even me - I remember when I used to think I was ugly so it's amazing to think about.

Because it took effort to read social cues rather than naturally by rote, I could never truly tell. The only way I would be able to tell is if she either blatantly said so, or literally grabbed my penis and told me what was up :mjcry:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently I was so oblivious that I can't look back to a specific advance. :leon:

There's this chick who started working at my job about six months ago, and I thought she was pretty cute. I tried talking to her a couple times (not flirting, just trying to be friendly), but she didn't seem at all interested, so I let it go.

She ended up catching feelings for another dude at work, but he's like, "Nah, I don't really want a relationship with her." Me and him went drinking the other night. I got really drunk and was like, "She's fukking hot. If you don't want her, I do. :RVD:" and he was like, "You had a chance with her. :ufdup:" I honestly do not know when this was at all. The few times I talked to her, she seemed very distant and uninterested, so I must have really missed something.

I'll take the L on this one and keep it moving. I ain't trying to get in no relationship triangle bullshyt, especially not at work. :whoa:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown:

I'm the king of this, brehs. I just left a get together at my homegirls and she texted me like "Jasmine (Her friend) is asking if you're taken or gay :lolbron:" and of course I'm like :dwillhuh: because this chick is bad as fukk.

I did crack jokes on her because I kept seeing her around me throughout the night and we was talking but it didn't even register that girl like that would be into me. :francis:

Ass was absolutely amazing too.:francis:

Didn't even get her number and I feel lame as fukk, asking my home girl for it