Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

She wasn't hitting on you, your phone number is a reward/discount ID in most stores

Thanks for bumping this up actually, while you trying to clown on it I went back last week and she came up to me in the aisle and gave me her number while I was buying a laptop. Even called me out for acting oblivious. :ehh:

We went to Millenium Park today, and she's coming over tomorrow once she gets off to kick it again.

I know the look when I get it breh's, even if I fumble it. :yeshrug:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Thanks for bumping this up actually, while you trying to clown on it I went back last week and she came up to me in the aisle and gave me her number while I was buying a laptop. Even called me out for acting oblivious. :ehh:

We went to Millenium Park today, and she's coming over tomorrow once she gets off to kick it again.

I know the look when I get it breh's, even if I fumble it. :yeshrug:
Ohhhhh kill em :wow:

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
I could tell you my stories. But you wouldn’t believe me or think I was clinically retarded. :damn:

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
Got one. This happened last Friday night. Me and an assistant manager closing at work. Around 11 we leave and lock up. I see she going toward the bus. I'm like need a ride? She hope in the whip we crussing she talking my head off about how she single now. That the dude she dating now Got trash dikk and she be faking. ..then ask me if I wanna come smoke weed with her. :skip:I AIN'T Been Smoking N A min Like 3+ months. So we go n her crib it's a studio. Shawty get comfortable I'm chillin she on the bed smiling n shyt I'm pacing the floor looking like:merchant:. She ask me why u so nervous I'm like "aw naw I'm always moving around" she go tru tru she bust the weed out. I take a hit my scary azz still on the opposite side of the room. She hit me with that :usure: look. She said come sit on the bed my ass sit on the very edge like on some goosebumps type shyt. We keep smoking she say I'm glad as hell I'm off tommorow my ass start playing with my phone. Not goona lie she extra average but easy p*ssy easy p*ssy. She then like you going to the parade this summer??

I'm like what parade? This bytch say GAY PRIDE PARADE.

:francis: I'm bout ready to whip my dikk out to show her I'm not team homo fukk you mean.Im like aw hell naw what what. We keep smoking when ever I went to touch her she enjoyed it and she was looking damn good to me like a 8(it was the weed). She say make yo self comportable. Start playing music. In my mind I'm awww shyt:mjlol:
I don't make no moves for 15 min. She got tired of my ass not picking up on the signals. so she say SOOOO you not gay right? Hell naw I'm like "that's the worst team in the league" her face went straight. :stopitslime:
So we finish smoking then I bounce. I get to the car and think like hol up did I just miss some lay up p*ssy??:ohhh:Took her to her spot, she make sure I know she single, she get comfortable ON THE BED, get high, play music and my ass still not picking it up.

I drive home get on my ps4 n watch anime
I ain't seen naruto shippuden in like 2 months brehs. I really wanted to get back home to catch up the 4th great shinobi war cray cray right now.

Yall stories make me feel alot better especially gus money lmaoooooo

Last edited:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
When I was a freshman in college these two Asian chicks would squeeze in and sit next to me wherever I was. I would look up and one of the chicks would always be staring and giggling. towards the end of the semester she started bringing me lil asian treats; she would grab my hand and put it in my palm. One day she asked me to help her study (even though she was getting A's on all the damn tests.) One of the conversations literally went like this:

Her: do you uh live alon(g) *Fob Asian accent*
Me:Yep
Her: I have my own apartment near
Me:cool

She had only been in the city a year and her parents paid for all of her expenses -- they sent her money monthly from China.

I don't know why I didn't pick up on anything. All I remember noticing was her crazy Nike Dunk collection.

It was really hard for me to understand wtf she was talking about.. I guess I felt more annoyed that I had to take time to decode her messages during lecture.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Got one. This happened last Friday night. Me and an assistant manager closing at work. Around 11 we leave and lock up. I see she going toward the bus. I'm like need a ride? She hope in the whip we crussing she talking my head off about how she single now. That the dude she dating now Got trash dikk and she be faking. ..then ask me if I wanna come smoke weed with her. :skip:I AIN'T Been Smoking N A min Like 3+ months. So we go n her crib it's a studio. Shawty get comfortable I'm chillin she on the bed smiling n shyt I'm pacing the floor looking like:merchant:. She ask me why u so nervous I'm like "aw naw I'm always moving around" she go tru tru she bust the weed out. I take a hit my scary azz still on the opposite side of the room. She hit me with that :usure: look. She said come sit on the bed my ass sit on the very edge like on some goosebumps type shyt. We keep smoking she say I'm glad as hell I'm off tommorow my ass start playing with my phone. Not goona lie she extra average but easy p*ssy easy p*ssy. She then like you going to the parade this summer??

I'm like what parade? This bytch say GAY PRIDE PARADE.

:francis: I'm bout ready to whip my dikk out to show her I'm not team homo fukk you mean.Im like aw hell naw what what. We keep smoking when ever I went to touch her she enjoyed it and she was looking damn good to me like a 8(it was the weed). She say make yo self comportable. Start playing music. In my mind I'm awww shyt:mjlol:
I don't make no moves for 15 min. She got tired of my ass not picking up on the signals. so she say SOOOO you not gay right? Hell naw I'm like "that's the worst team in the league" her face went straight. :stopitslime:
So we finish smoking then I bounce. I get to the car and think like hol up did I just miss some lay up p*ssy??:ohhh:Took her to her spot, she make sure I know she single, she get comfortable ON THE BED, get high, play music and my ass still not picking it up.

I drive home get on my ps4 n watch anime
I ain't seen naruto shippuden in like 2 months brehs. I really wanted to get back home to catch up the 4th great shinobi war cray cray right now.

Yall stories make me feel alot better especially gus money lmaoooooo
She was trying to play you bruh

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow, some people REALLY dropped the ball, when it was an obvious assist for the easy lay up....

My problem is I can't read signs (like out in public). I'm the guy that's always like "....Did she look like that bc she's attracted, or was it simply because I looked in her direction? What is she thinking? Is she even actually looking at ME? etc...."