Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
jpyTI.gif

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Took two L's with the same chick back when I was 18 or 19. Chick was cute too, and had a nice little body on her.:snoop:I was actually feeling her and being on that gentleman kick in those days. I had ZERO game and limited experience with women then.

First L, me and ole girl are up late at night, and SHE gets the idea of going to an "adult video" store (we didn't have streaming HD piff back in the day). We get in there and she's looking at all of these toys and videos, talking about how she'd like to try some of the positions on the covers. I'm thinking she's just being nasty, whatever. We get back to the dorm room and she puts the flick on and after watching 10 minutes, she starts rubbing on herself, and I'm thinking :ufdup:man, if this chick gets messy on my couch, I'm kicking her the eff out. Could I have smashed?:manny:It didn't really cross my mind at the time, but now that I'm older, I see that there was a good chance.

Second L, me and the same chick are just chilling in her dorm room. We make plans to go out and get something to eat. She's like "cool, just let me take a shower". She didn't kick me out of the room, but again, I wasn't thinking. So I sit at her desk reading through a magazine waiting for her to get done. Five minutes after she starts her shower, I hear the door open, shower still running, and she comes out with nothing but her towel covering the front of her, azz just out, and body all wet.:noah: She acts like she's getting something from her sink, looks back at me and smiles. I look at her, confused, and she heads back into the shower. I keep reading the magazine like a fukkin dweeb. :sadbron:I contemplated about going in there and getting it on, but by the time I made up my mind, she was done with the shower and was getting dressed.:to:

Later that day, I asked her what she would have done if I jumped in the shower with her. She tells me she would have let me have her.
Never got a shot after that. She wound up messing around with some clown that knocked her up and ditched.
tumblr_lj3cz3fd2i1qc1jg4o1_400.gif

This can't be fukking real. I refuse to believe that any man can be THAT fukkin dense.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My story is sort of bad, not the worse but I learned a lot from it. I guess i'll share with yall

Freshmen year in college this good looking chick came up to me and we started talking, I didn't get her phone number cause I was a bytch. I never really said hi to her after that until. Fast forward to junior year I got a drastic haircut and she noticed and came up to me and say hey you look nice with your haircut, how's shyt been? . didn't get her number again smh

Fast forward to senior year we end up having the same class, so I go up to her at the end of class ask her how she's been, then we exchange numbers, she initiated it, i'm still a bytch at this point. Now we start texting and I go to her place one night to study for our test on her bed, she got real close to me but I didn't do anything physical. So this goes on for a few week, we just text and would hang out sometimes.

This is where the big hints start coming in. Then the magic night, i got her to come to my apartment, she was able to come through like at 12:30am (night time). I made her chicken and told her to come over after work. First we sat in the common living area and ate, and then she was like 'is it warmer in your room' (its not even cold in the living room) .. im like 'yea i think let's go'. So now were in my room and she's laying down in my bed and I sit on my bed, she's starts shaking her leg a little so i ask her why? she's like 'im a little cold', then she's like 'you seem shy' .. so she was saying all this stuff over an hour,then she just left.

I didn't get the hints until it was too late, i was so fukking dumb, but it was really a big learning experience, probably my biggest learning experience for girls and i learned a lot from it and now i'd never let a situation like that happen again

hope yall enjoyed that

Damn homie that shyt hurt me a lil. She did all the damn work too homie. Smh

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol soft, when I was 16-17 in the 12th grade, a lightskin in the 9th grade but body like a 12th grader would always walk by with a "hiiiiii" and feel her hand through my back. If I was coming off the bus, her and her friend would call me once or twice when I see them. Always gave me eye contact.

a year or 2 later I heard about guys always checkin her with blunts and alcohol cause shorty would be ready.

Made me realize she always came onto me while others had to simp to her lol:snoop:

When I was like 15 I worked at the movies and I was cleaning the seats area, I was the usher so I sweeped, garbage, etc. A group of kids my age, boys and girls were seated at the table. The guy asked if I had a pen and I gave it to him. A minute later the girl at the table gave me back the pen and a paper folded. I assumed it was garbage and threw it in the garbage.:snoop:

Lol they were like "dudeeeeee thats her number" I was like my bad lol, nikkas always give me they garbage

Drop your next story son.

Lol at throwing her # in the garbage. Nikka was worried about that check homie lol

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
I was in Target buying a barstool today and got up to the register and the girl ringing me up was good looking, she goes to ring my stuff up, and you know how they ask for your information.

Her: "May I have your number":queen:

Me: "Why"?:mjpls:

Her: I can see I you have our store card.:whistle:

Me: Nah I don't have one. I usually just tell cashiers no, but I frighten I'd be nice this time and ask why.:cool:

Her: Well yeah that's nice of you, that's much nicer than I hear a lot of times.:queen:

Me(thinking): Damn I can't slip her my number discreetly, it's too many people in line behind me. *walks out*.

I get home to put the chair together and the thing is defective. :snoop:

So I'm like "fukk now I got to take this thing back up here". :beli:

I go back up there, return the chair and get a store credit, go back in the store and get a preassembled chair and come back up to check out and the same girl waives me down.

Just as she waive me down some guy walk out and the alarm goes off, so that threw me off my game.:snoop:

So I go to pay with my credit card and before I can sign on the little electronic box, she stops and says "No I have To give you a paper copy to sign". Her manager was standing right next to her lookin at me cause she saw how we were looking at each other.

So She hands me the paper, a pen and another spare sheet of paper, I sign the receipt and give her the pen and both sheets of paper back.

I made it back to my car and was like, damn she set it up perfectly :ohhh:

:shaq2: I ain't going back in there again though cause then it'd be like I was thirsting over it.

She was fine though. :noah:

She's a cashier though.
Maybe she was just being friendly like she's supposed to .
:lupe:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

She wasn't hitting on you, your phone number is a reward/discount ID in most stores