Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

FemiO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My dad and I were seeing a movie so I went to the theater early to buy tickets, that way we wouldn't have to wait in line that night. I get to the front and ask for two tickets, and the girl behind the counter (who was exactly my type, physically) says:

Girl: Oh, I really want to see this movie! And this time works perfectly for my schedule. You're buying a ticket for me, huh? :inlove:

Me: :dwillhuh: Nah. *starts digging in pocket for ticket money*

Girl: Well if you were gonna take me to the movies, you would probably need my number, right? :whistle:

Me: Uhh, yeah that's how it works. Here you go *hands her money*

Her: I can get free snacks too so you wouldn't have to worry about that.

Me: Word? I wish I got free snacks. Did the tickets print out?

Her: :dry: Yeah. I'm off at 9:30 so we should meet up if the person you're buying the ticket for doesn't show. Or we can do something later on. :scheme:

Me: Damn, working that late on a Friday probably sucks. *takes tickets* Have a good one.

We get to the theater at 9:45 and I notice there's a different girl at the counter as we walk past. Then I put it all together :snoop:

how is this even possible breh? i don't understand

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I believe you. It lowkey almost happened to me today.

I got a stalker, mane.

This chick comes to my job constantly flirting and trying to get at me

today she came to my job, and starts grabbing on my arm and squeezing and touching on my chest and then when she was about to leave, giving me this real tight hug (titties to chest) hug

I got a feeling that if I was ever alone with this heffa, she'd probably try to drug me and take it too :lupe:

Be careful these chicks will try to take what they want too. No different than a thirsty man. Jut the lack in physical strength to overpower us.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
nothing worse than a thirsty woman...

there's another one that keeps texting me and texting me even though I don't even respond.

she's not my type (she's fat)

I want to give her the Kanye line:

"look at you and look at me... now what the hell makes you think this would work?" :childplease:

They usually are, aren't they :francis:

I hate to sound shallow, and it might be a internal condition they are dealing with.......but most of the time I think it's a sign of the type of self control they have. They want to eat what they want, but don't want to work to get down to a size guys like.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nothing worse than a thirsty woman...

there's another one that keeps texting me and texting me even though I don't even respond.

she's not my type (she's fat)

I want to give her the Kanye line:

"look at you and look at me... now what the hell makes you think this would work?" :childplease:

Funny you say that. This chick i was dealin with last summer became a headache i couldn bear so i told her im all set. She would text the shyt outta me. Last text she sent said she was deleting my number so temptation wouldnt control her. I was relieved then two weeks ago i get an im on fb from this fool sayin she misses me and is checking on me. I dont mind a thirsty woman if im feeling her..

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Took two L's with the same chick back when I was 18 or 19. Chick was cute too, and had a nice little body on her.:snoop:I was actually feeling her and being on that gentleman kick in those days. I had ZERO game and limited experience with women then.

First L, me and ole girl are up late at night, and SHE gets the idea of going to an "adult video" store (we didn't have streaming HD piff back in the day). We get in there and she's looking at all of these toys and videos, talking about how she'd like to try some of the positions on the covers. I'm thinking she's just being nasty, whatever. We get back to the dorm room and she puts the flick on and after watching 10 minutes, she starts rubbing on herself, and I'm thinking :ufdup:man, if this chick gets messy on my couch, I'm kicking her the eff out. Could I have smashed?:manny:It didn't really cross my mind at the time, but now that I'm older, I see that there was a good chance.

Second L, me and the same chick are just chilling in her dorm room. We make plans to go out and get something to eat. She's like "cool, just let me take a shower". She didn't kick me out of the room, but again, I wasn't thinking. So I sit at her desk reading through a magazine waiting for her to get done. Five minutes after she starts her shower, I hear the door open, shower still running, and she comes out with nothing but her towel covering the front of her, azz just out, and body all wet.:noah: She acts like she's getting something from her sink, looks back at me and smiles. I look at her, confused, and she heads back into the shower. I keep reading the magazine like a fukkin dweeb. :sadbron:I contemplated about going in there and getting it on, but by the time I made up my mind, she was done with the shower and was getting dressed.:to:

Later that day, I asked her what she would have done if I jumped in the shower with her. She tells me she would have let me have her.
Never got a shot after that. She wound up messing around with some clown that knocked her up and ditched.

ib06pAUjIDxkuq.png

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
Got me thinking, there was this dude, i would tell him straight up, my whole world stops spinning when i see you :mjcry: then he would just say : Jokes so early in the morning, Rue?

:beli: