Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
we had a trip to six flags on halloween and I was running with this group of girls and guys and one of the chicks (phat ass, nice titties everything) straight up asks me in front of everyone
"do you have a girlfriend?" im like naw
"do you want a girlfriend?" im like naw it's too much skress for me right now (which it was because I was going thru some thangs) :huh: :pachaha:
then she gives me a fake 5 and says "i hear that" and I sense some disappointment in her face but im just like :manny:
she went on to drop hints for the rest of the school year that I never capitalized on: calling me cute, constantly complimenting my clothes etc. :wow:

:russ:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
:laff:

These nikkas was like Carlton that time that bytch told him she'd give him a goodbye kiss the next morning

"OK, What time should I come back....." ass nikkas :russ:

LMAOOOO how did I miss this thread.... I'm in so much tears laughing at all this shyt and I'm on page 11

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
yup, that's what it is a lot of times. Girls get pissed at us for not catching the obvious signs but some dudes get played once or twice by chicks either pretending to be into them so they could get something out of him OR sometimes playing the hot/cold game and dudes just become oblivious when it comes to signs. People in general just play a lot of games. both sides want the game to just open up to them effortlessly...

Mannnnnn so check it

At my old job last year as a truck driver there was this new security guard chick, young puerto rican girl, bad acne but she looked kinda like Megan Fox with no makeup. Anyways how the job works is no truck can enter or leave the warehouse without being checked out by the guard. So basically you gotta open the back of the truck so they can inspect it. They pretty much just take a quick glance and that's it. Now I didn't pay this chick no mind because where I worked it was a lot of dudes and they were all savages cuz there wasn't a lot of females on the job. So I didn't even think of pursuing this chick cuz I'm not the type that likes to compete for a girl and I ain't just wanna be another nikka trying to get in her pants (even tho I would if it was mutual).

So, this girl is pretty much friendly with everybody. All the drivers that pass thru she has casual small talk with them. Me, I'm not the small talk type and don't really care to talk about nothing. So each day when I would come back to the warehouse and she checks my truck she would try talking to me and I would keep my answers real short. Again, I don't like small talk and I already mentally checked out from trying to talk to her cuz I know how many nikkas is probably on her already. Hey eye contact would be real strong. She'd literally be studying my face to the point it's type uncomfortable. But again, I know this chick friendly so I'm not looking into it. Then one day she compliments me about my tattoo on my forearm. She goes:

Her: I like your tattoo :jawalrus:

Me: Oh.... thanks :ld:

Her: :shaq:

Me: *drives off* :ehh:

My coworker in the passenger seat: :banderas:

My co worker explains to me what just happened... I'm like "for real?" :whoo: and he's like yeah and starts telling me stories about how all the other dudes at the warehouse tried hollering at her but she wouldn't budge with them. So now I'm like okay, next time I see her it's on.

Long story short.... days pass and I start entertaining her small talk more and more. Eventually exchanged names. Now on this day I was gunning for her number. So I ask her what she does on the weekend or what she does for fun in general. This bytch gon tell me she works all the time, never has time to do anything, blah blah blah. I'm annoyed because I'm asking her from all angles like "what time you normally get off?" "what do you do after work?" "what days off you have?" "when's your next vacation day?" This bytch makes herself sound completely unavailable and busy as if she don't even got time to wipe her ass. But what it really was, was she just viewed me as a challenge. She saw that I was one of the rare dudes that wouldn't budge nor try to holla at her. She just wanted to see if she could "get" me. It was a complete ego trip for her when I finally tried to talk to her. I was so pissed off about the whole thing cuz I wasn't even checking for her like that til my co worker kept pushing me too. Didn't say nothing to that bytch no more. I wouldn't even say hi to her or speak. Just give little hand gestures if she greeted me. Heard she ended up getting fired after I left that job. Karma. lol

Damn, didn't realize I typed so much. Props to whoever reads this. But I been in plenty situations where a bytch just trying to get attention and not exactly trying to hook up that I can't distinguish from the chicks that actually DO wanna hook up and aren't playing games. I'm always gon be lost when it comes to games/hints/signals unless it's some bold shyt. You can't really trust chicks and their feelings.

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
It's only happened to me once and I'm still kicking myself over it . Summer before my freshman year of college, my co worker told me one of his HS friends was going to the same school as me. He shows me her pics and I'm like :whew::whoo: damn she's pretty as fukk. She's like 5'1, really petite but curvy, very feminine, dark brown complexion, and a smile that'll make your dikk tingle. One of the prettiest girls I've ever laid eyes on. I added her but I never messaged her.

Fastfoward to the first week of my 1st semester, she recognizes me at a party and we hit it off. Our vibe was very friendly so I never spit game to her, we would just talk about Pixar movies, indie rock, & stories about our mutual friend. I was on my PAWG's only shyt my first semester so I had other interests:mjpls:

After like 3 weeks of just chilling with our group of friends and Facebook chatting, she invited me over to her dorm room to watch Finding Nemo. I get to her building like at 7pm and she meets me at the door wearing a tight dress and fuzzy Hello Kitty slippers. I'm thinking she might be going out later and leaving right after we chill. We get to her suite and no one is there, I'm like they must be all at class!:yeshrug:We get to her room and it's full of Pixar dolls and Hello Kitty shyt, it was like walking into a 10 year old girls rooms. She tells me to lay on her comforter cuz it's so comfy and I said I'm good, I'll sit on a chair :upsetfavre:

We start watching Finding Nemo and she starts moving her chair closer to mine and tries to put her head on my shoulder. nikka, I shrugged that bytch off and told her I wanted to focus on the movie :damn:

After more seemingly innocent convo about the movie, the movie ends and she had this disappointed look on her face. As I'm about to leave I ask her why the long face and she said she was waiting for someone to give her something but that person was taking too long. I said damn that sucks, gave her a kiss on the cheek, and walked my dumb ass out of her dorm.

:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

She gave me all the greenlights in the world but thought we were just friends. She was a bit distant for like a week but after that she was super friendly like that night never happened. Like a 4 month laters I realized I fukked up but I was too late, she had a boyfriend by then. I asked her about it the next school year and she confirmed that she wanted the dikk :aicmon:.

I never made those mistakes ever again. A lesson to all you brehs, if a chick invites you to her crib, she probably wants the dikk

zDcF7.gif

Terrance Curtis Beasley

Daps
:wow: Story of my fukking life. But these broads be confusing with the just friends shyt. Had a lil' light skin dame wantin a nikka but never putting 2 + 2 together because she was alkin to my nikka at first.
One day in class a nikka was sick and she was asking me all these questions about if I ate soup or took medicine
Me: :birdman:You gonna be my nurse?
Her: :shaq: If you want me too.
A nikka biched up ans said something to the effect of I'll be ok. Then one day i go over her student apartment to chill. and she straight up says
Her: I have a friend that i could open the door butt naked and he wouldn't do anything.
Me: :what:fukk is wrong with that nikka?
Needless to say i was that nikka and she stopped fukking with me completely after the fact wouldnt talk to a nikka or nothing. I'm still kicking myself for that one and that was 11 years ago.
91c253943a654f1667043af3d3acae06e31035c.gif

Terrance Curtis Beasley

Daps
Mannnnnn so check it

At my old job last year as a truck driver there was this new security guard chick, young puerto rican girl, bad acne but she looked kinda like Megan Fox with no makeup. Anyways how the job works is no truck can enter or leave the warehouse without being checked out by the guard. So basically you gotta open the back of the truck so they can inspect it. They pretty much just take a quick glance and that's it. Now I didn't pay this chick no mind because where I worked it was a lot of dudes and they were all savages cuz there wasn't a lot of females on the job. So I didn't even think of pursuing this chick cuz I'm not the type that likes to compete for a girl and I ain't just wanna be another nikka trying to get in her pants (even tho I would if it was mutual).

So, this girl is pretty much friendly with everybody. All the drivers that pass thru she has casual small talk with them. Me, I'm not the small talk type and don't really care to talk about nothing. So each day when I would come back to the warehouse and she checks my truck she would try talking to me and I would keep my answers real short. Again, I don't like small talk and I already mentally checked out from trying to talk to her cuz I know how many nikkas is probably on her already. Hey eye contact would be real strong. She'd literally be studying my face to the point it's type uncomfortable. But again, I know this chick friendly so I'm not looking into it. Then one day she compliments me about my tattoo on my forearm. She goes:

My co worker explains to me what just happened... I'm like "for real?" :whoo: and he's like yeah and starts telling me stories about how all the other dudes at the warehouse tried hollering at her but she wouldn't budge with them. So now I'm like okay, next time I see her it's on.

Long story short.... days pass and I start entertaining her small talk more and more. Eventually exchanged names. Now on this day I was gunning for her number. So I ask her what she does on the weekend or what she does for fun in general. This bytch gon tell me she works all the time, never has time to do anything, blah blah blah. I'm annoyed because I'm asking her from all angles like "what time you normally get off?" "what do you do after work?" "what days off you have?" "when's your next vacation day?" This bytch makes herself sound completely unavailable and busy as if she don't even got time to wipe her ass. But what it really was, was she just viewed me as a challenge. She saw that I was one of the rare dudes that wouldn't budge nor try to holla at her. She just wanted to see if she could "get" me. It was a complete ego trip for her when I finally tried to talk to her. I was so pissed off about the whole thing cuz I wasn't even checking for her like that til my co worker kept pushing me too. Didn't say nothing to that bytch no more. I wouldn't even say hi to her or speak. Just give little hand gestures if she greeted me. Heard she ended up getting fired after I left that job. Karma. lol

Damn, didn't realize I typed so much. Props to whoever reads this. But I been in plenty situations where a bytch just trying to get attention and not exactly trying to hook up that I can't distinguish from the chicks that actually DO wanna hook up and aren't playing games. I'm always gon be lost when it comes to games/hints/signals unless it's some bold shyt. You can't really trust chicks and their feelings.

Man fukk that hoe :pacspit::pacspit:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mannnnnn so check it

the truth is, it's all fuzzy. they're not even sure themselves what exactly they want from you most of the time. and sometimes they do know but it can always change. you can't even worry too much about what they want.

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
^women dont know what they want..thats why you gotta tell/show them what they want. women respond to leadership so take the lead ALWAYS if you dont the situations like above will happen

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All the time because i think they are just bein nice. One that sticks out most is in college. This girl from a class invited me over to her place to smoke and study. She said i was smart so i think nothing of it. She was ok looking but i wasnt feeling her like that. I get to the crib and her roommate opens the door & smirks at me. Girl from class greets me and we go to her room to smoke. Half way through the blunt i start feeling extra weird then ol girl starts touching me which turns into groping my d. I was like hold up let me use ur restroom but she was like wait til I open your pants. I tell her im gonna piss all over her room if she doesnt tell me where it is. She eases up walks me to the bathroom and tries to come in but i basically close the door on her ass. Im looking in the mirror and the room is spinning like a carousel seein colors. Im thinking this chick laced the weed. I tried splashing water on my face to no avail. So i go back to her room grab my bag while shes asking me where im going. I just bounced and was high as heaven for the rest of the day.