Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
She's a cashier though.
Maybe she was just being friendly like she's supposed to .
:lupe:

Nah, All the strictly customer service/friendly stuff went out the window once she waived me down. I've been in that bracket before I know how that goes. :pachaha:

Noone else had anybody in line and she flagged me down and gave the the eyes once i was in line again (you know that look females give you when they're waiting on you to move on them)

She even gave me the discreet :dwillhuh::wtf: look once I gave her back the blank sheet of paper. Pretty much saying "nikka I just have you a way to give me your number on the sly and you blew it".

I bet if I go back in there during the week I get her digits and get her. I gotta let it cool off though. I was even in the car after I left the first time like "Damn I forgot my business cards, if I had a pen I could've wrote my number down and gave it to her"

Tore my car up looking for a pen, only to go back the second time and the girl GIVE me a damn pen, and I still flop and blow the shyt.:snoop:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Brehs, I'm useless. :mjcry:

I was in the corner store, grabbing some rillos and alcohol before 1, and another customer was trying to communicate with the cashier but the customer only spoke Spanish so it was a struggle.

I speak and understand Spanish pretty fluently so I helped them both out and this very cute little bartender was checking me out as I was translating.

So We finish and she starts talking to me like "You speak Spanish really well, that was amazing" and just chopping it up with me and she even tried to teach me her native language (Theraglu or something).

Dude behind the counter was like "How do you say "What's your number :snoop:" and I didn't realize he was trying to help me out.

She left and he was like :ufdup:. I didn't even realize she was flirting with me. :to:

:snoop: man!!!!!! I remember working at factory growing up, made friends with the Hispanics that work there. One dude told me, if you learn the language, you in there with the females.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Took two L's with the same chick back when I was 18 or 19. Chick was cute too, and had a nice little body on her.:snoop:I was actually feeling her and being on that gentleman kick in those days. I had ZERO game and limited experience with women then.

First L, me and ole girl are up late at night, and SHE gets the idea of going to an "adult video" store (we didn't have streaming HD piff back in the day). We get in there and she's looking at all of these toys and videos, talking about how she'd like to try some of the positions on the covers. I'm thinking she's just being nasty, whatever. We get back to the dorm room and she puts the flick on and after watching 10 minutes, she starts rubbing on herself, and I'm thinking :ufdup:man, if this chick gets messy on my couch, I'm kicking her the eff out. Could I have smashed?:manny:It didn't really cross my mind at the time, but now that I'm older, I see that there was a good chance.

Second L, me and the same chick are just chilling in her dorm room. We make plans to go out and get something to eat. She's like "cool, just let me take a shower". She didn't kick me out of the room, but again, I wasn't thinking. So I sit at her desk reading through a magazine waiting for her to get done. Five minutes after she starts her shower, I hear the door open, shower still running, and she comes out with nothing but her towel covering the front of her, azz just out, and body all wet.:noah: She acts like she's getting something from her sink, looks back at me and smiles. I look at her, confused, and she heads back into the shower. I keep reading the magazine like a fukkin dweeb. :sadbron:I contemplated about going in there and getting it on, but by the time I made up my mind, she was done with the shower and was getting dressed.:to:

Later that day, I asked her what she would have done if I jumped in the shower with her. She tells me she would have let me have her.
Never got a shot after that. She wound up messing around with some clown that knocked her up and ditched.

NIKKA NOOOOOOOOOO!

OH MY FUKKING GOD, NOOO, BREH!

:what::damn::damn::dahell::sadbron::why::dwillhuh::sadcam::scust:

I'm hurting for you, breh.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Nah, All the strictly customer service/friendly stuff went out the window once she waived me down. I've been in that bracket before I know how that goes. :pachaha:

Noone else had anybody in line and she flagged me down and gave the the eyes once i was in line again (you know that look females give you when they're waiting on you to move on them)

She even gave me the discreet :dwillhuh::wtf: look once I gave her back the blank sheet of paper. Pretty much saying "nikka I just have you a way to give me your number on the sly and you blew it".

I bet if I go back in there during the week I get her digits and get her. I gotta let it cool off though. I was even in the car after I left the first time like "Damn I forgot my business cards, if I had a pen I could've wrote my number down and gave it to her"

Tore my car up looking for a pen, only to go back the second time and the girl GIVE me a damn pen, and I still flop and blow the shyt.:snoop:

I know you was in the car like
aHmt4l.gif

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston

:yeshrug:

I'm ugly so idk those eyes you talking about.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Usually when one of these broads say something about your nonexistent girlfriend it means they are interested. I was in a store at the mall getting some clothes once and the cashier was all "something something that shirt will look great on you" and I was just like "thanks :beli: " and then she went on to say some shyt inquiring if I was in a relationship or whatever and I just smiled at her and said nothing, paid and left..

I got back home and was like :snoop:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Usually when one of these broads say something about your nonexistent girlfriend it means they are interested. I was in a store at the mall getting some clothes once and the cashier was all "something something that shirt will look great on you" and I was just like "thanks :beli: " and then she went on to say some shyt inquiring if I was in a relationship or whatever and I just smiled at her and said nothing, paid and left..

I got back home and was like :snoop:

I still doubt this Mexican chick in a Mexican store, with barely English speaking people , fukked up about my rrandom black self

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Brehs, I'm useless. :mjcry:

I was in the corner store, grabbing some rillos and alcohol before 1, and another customer was trying to communicate with the cashier but the customer only spoke Spanish so it was a struggle.

I speak and understand Spanish pretty fluently so I helped them both out and this very cute little bartender was checking me out as I was translating.

So We finish and she starts talking to me like "You speak Spanish really well, that was amazing" and just chopping it up with me and she even tried to teach me her native language (Theraglu or something).

Dude behind the counter was like "How do you say "What's your number :snoop:" and I didn't realize he was trying to help me out.

She left and he was like :ufdup:. I didn't even realize she was flirting with me. :to:

Damn thats a huge L

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had a couple of weird incidents lately, might be overthinking them.

A little while ago, I was at work. While working, this chick (i think she was white, but had the nicest lil ass) just came up to me out the blue while she was shopping talking about "I look guilty, like I'm stealing or something", because my job pertains of going into aisles looking for shyt, etc. She was like "I'm just fukking with you", and she just walked away smiling or whatever. Another time I saw her and she was like "You know you ain't working," fukking with me again...Same thing happened today, this time with a decent looking black chick with a juicy ass. She was like "You know you ain't looking at stuff" and I was just like I'm working actually. She just sort of walked away...

:yeshrug: