Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
My dad and I were seeing a movie so I went to the theater early to buy tickets, that way we wouldn't have to wait in line that night. I get to the front and ask for two tickets, and the girl behind the counter (who was exactly my type, physically) says:

Girl: Oh, I really want to see this movie! And this time works perfectly for my schedule. You're buying a ticket for me, huh? :inlove:

Me: :dwillhuh: Nah. *starts digging in pocket for ticket money*

Girl: Well if you were gonna take me to the movies, you would probably need my number, right? :whistle:

Me: Uhh, yeah that's how it works. Here you go *hands her money*

Her: I can get free snacks too so you wouldn't have to worry about that.

Me: Word? I wish I got free snacks. Did the tickets print out?

Her: :dry: Yeah. I'm off at 9:30 so we should meet up if the person you're buying the ticket for doesn't show. Or we can do something later on. :scheme:

Me: Damn, working that late on a Friday probably sucks. *takes tickets* Have a good one.

We get to the theater at 9:45 and I notice there's a different girl at the counter as we walk past. Then I put it all together :snoop:
post-25374-Michael-Jordan-YEAH-gif-wyUJ.gif

Breh at that yeah part i thought of this gif :laff:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Say some sh*t like, "it's just me n you tonight." :youngsabo:
Sound like a rapist

she never through him a pass.
she came to the gym thinking she was gone be the only one but ended up noticing it was somebody else there too (him).

now he up in here playing like she gave him a sign cuz she looked at him (like that's not natural to notice somebody else when you thought you were alone).

Then he wanna talk to me dumb because I'm contradicting his ego he self boosted (its like the girl saying you wanted to spit at her cuz you asked what floor something was on).
Entire post was a joke ol sensitive ass lil girl:heh:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll make it a quick story.

There was this one big-tittied Jewish chick I used to run with. She had an ok face but her body was like an 8. I don't know why but I friendzoned her. At any rate I ran into her on campus one day. She ran up on me, gave me a hug and lemme know that she'd been thinking about me lately and wanted to know if I wanted to head back to her room between classes. I literally said, "Nah another time I gotta get home by 3 to watch Babylon 5." and dipped w/o even saying goodbye.

:snoop:
This is still too funny:mjlol:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Breh, that was me up until 13. Then this cat I had beef with in the 6th grade had his neck slit at school. Then I gotta gun pulled on me a few weeks later. Then nikkas run up on our building 100 deep trying to kill us.

I gotta wild ass story breh, there's a reason I sat myself down and started getting certs. I honestly don't think I gotta single child hood friend that's still alive :yeshrug:

I'm square as they come breh, a nikka don't even raise his voice anymore :heh:
:mjlol: :mjcry:

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me, in the mall parking lot, walking to Sears Auto Care.

Hot Latina girl, in red car, "Hey! Can my friend get your number?!" *giggles*

Me: "hehe" *keeps walking*

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
My nikka I guarantee you that before I hit 10 years old I been through more shyt than you been through your entire life.

Real talk I was 6 years old the first time I had leave the country cause nikkas wanted to kill everyone in my family.
shyt nikka you prolly have, i aint disputing it. my life been chillin so far lol

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, I'm useless. :mjcry:

I was in the corner store, grabbing some rillos and alcohol before 1, and another customer was trying to communicate with the cashier but the customer only spoke Spanish so it was a struggle.

I speak and understand Spanish pretty fluently so I helped them both out and this very cute little bartender was checking me out as I was translating.

So We finish and she starts talking to me like "You speak Spanish really well, that was amazing" and just chopping it up with me and she even tried to teach me her native language (Theraglu or something).

Dude behind the counter was like "How do you say "What's your number :snoop:" and I didn't realize he was trying to help me out.

She left and he was like :ufdup:. I didn't even realize she was flirting with me. :to:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
so last year I went to this Mexican store that I only get Tamales from. This chubby Mexican chick that was the cashier rang me up *I got like 15 tamales*. She asked me, "you sure you and ya girlfriend gonna eat all those tamales?:usure:"
I asked her, ":sas2: what make you think I gotta girlfriend?" she like ":whoa: I'm just asking" and she rang it up and I left.
:yeshrug:

it was a Mexican store with nothing but Mexican people and products so I figured she was just talking. (everybody hates black people so I know my place)

When I worked at McDonald's in 2012, I was on the register. It wasn't a line, just this slim nice looking hood chick that came in and ordered. I saw writing on her hand so I say "you a little to old to be writing on ya hand huh" she says "oh naw this my school" I say oh ok and when her order was ready I give her the bag and say "alright" she walk-pausing while looking at me like she expecting me to say something else.
i told her:leostare: "that's it"and let her walk off.

:yeshrug:

I'm a bum, skinny, short, bald, gapped teeth, work at mcdonalds and got this dumb hat on. I know she ain't worried about me.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I was in Target buying a barstool today and got up to the register and the girl ringing me up was good looking, she goes to ring my stuff up, and you know how they ask for your information.

Her: "May I have your number":queen:

Me: "Why"?:mjpls:

Her: I can see I you have our store card.:whistle:

Me: Nah I don't have one. I usually just tell cashiers no, but I frighten I'd be nice this time and ask why.:cool:

Her: Well yeah that's nice of you, that's much nicer than I hear a lot of times.:queen:

Me(thinking): Damn I can't slip her my number discreetly, it's too many people in line behind me. *walks out*.

I get home to put the chair together and the thing is defective. :snoop:

So I'm like "fukk now I got to take this thing back up here". :beli:

I go back up there, return the chair and get a store credit, go back in the store and get a preassembled chair and come back up to check out and the same girl waives me down.

Just as she waive me down some guy walk out and the alarm goes off, so that threw me off my game.:snoop:

So I go to pay with my credit card and before I can sign on the little electronic box, she stops and says "No I have To give you a paper copy to sign". Her manager was standing right next to her lookin at me cause she saw how we were looking at each other.

So She hands me the paper, a pen and another spare sheet of paper, I sign the receipt and give her the pen and both sheets of paper back.

I made it back to my car and was like, damn she set it up perfectly :ohhh:

:shaq2: I ain't going back in there again though cause then it'd be like I was thirsting over it.

She was fine though. :noah:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I was in Target buying a barstool today and got up to the register and the girl ringing me up was good looking, she goes to ring my stuff up, and you know how they ask for your information.

Her: "May I have your number":queen:

Me: "Why"?:mjpls:

Her: I can see I you have our store card.:whistle:

Me: Nah I don't have one. I usually just tell cashiers no, but I frighten I'd be nice this time and ask why.:cool:

Her: Well yeah that's nice of you, that's much nicer than I hear a lot of times.:queen:

Me(thinking): Damn I can't slip her my number discreetly, it's too many people in line behind me. *walks out*.

I get home to put the chair together and the thing is defective. :snoop:

So I'm like "fukk now I got to take this thing back up here". :beli:

I go back up there, return the chair and get a store credit, go back in the store and get a preassembled chair and come back up to check out and the same girl waives me down.

Just as she waive me down some guy walk out and the alarm goes off, so that threw me off my game.:snoop:

So I go to pay with my credit card and before I can sign on the little electronic box, she stops and says "No I have To give you a paper copy to sign". Her manager was standing right next to her lookin at me cause she saw how we were looking at each other.

So She hands me the paper, a pen and another spare sheet of paper, I sign the receipt and give her the pen and both sheets of paper back.

I made it back to my car and was like, damn she set it up perfectly :ohhh:

:shaq2: I ain't going back in there again though cause then it'd be like I was thirsting over it.

She was fine though. :noah:

She's a cashier though.
Maybe she was just being friendly like she's supposed to .
:lupe: