Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
that's just a random opportunity.
ain't like she went in the gym and just sat down looking at you.

:yeshrug:
Still tho......could probably be hitting right now & have in complex p*ssy. Plus she was the first non white chick i've seen in our gym

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Still tho......could probably be hitting right now & have in complex p*ssy. Plus she was the first non white chick i've seen in our gym

okay but what I'm saying though is that is not being oblivious to an advance.
ain't like she signaled you or spike to you to spit at her.

(whole point of the topic)

Silkk

Daps
okay but what I'm saying though is that is not being oblivious to an advance.
ain't like she signaled you or spike to you to spit at her.

(whole point of the topic)
nikka she came in my gym & looked at me :birdman:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
nikka she came in my gym & looked at me :birdman:

proly cuz she realized somebody else was in there.
you act like she looked at you while the gym was packed.

shyt I'm sure if you thought you was the only one in there too you woulda looked at the ugly chick too

Silkk

Daps
proly cuz she realized somebody else was in there.
you act like she looked at you while the gym was packed.

shyt I'm sure if you thought you was the only one in there too you woulda looked at the ugly chick too
cd9e82fa5381c811b46040b2651b3f1c2689f62e1aae54008cd17285838ca936.jpg

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
shyt kinda difficult to start convo in a gym, both had on our headphones too
its honestly the only place i've never approached a girl lol.

but i go to a public gym....me and one bad chick i'd have to turn up the thirst meter

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
you dropped the pass b. Saw the bright lights and buckled lol

she never through him a pass.
she came to the gym thinking she was gone be the only one but ended up noticing it was somebody else there too (him).

now he up in here playing like she gave him a sign cuz she looked at him (like that's not natural to notice somebody else when you thought you were alone).

Then he wanna talk to me dumb because I'm contradicting his ego he self boosted (its like the girl saying you wanted to spit at her cuz you asked what floor something was on).

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Tell the story
Hard for me to put it into a story not a good story teller, but i break it down like this one of them was when i was in HS a girl in my bio class would always touch me for no reason and always want to be my partner and give me answers to shyt i already know then one day i was like stop touching me after that she stop talking and touching me then got herself a BF on the soccer team...:beli: almost failed bio to.... i got so lazy because she was doing all my work.

another one was when i used to walk to the store a lot and i would pass this girls house on the way there,so her and her little sister are outside and her litter sister just talking about how she writes about me in her diary(middle school) and i was like :rudy: kept on walking to the store..... when i look back i could have smashed :snoop:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Took two L's with the same chick back when I was 18 or 19. Chick was cute too, and had a nice little body on her.:snoop:I was actually feeling her and being on that gentleman kick in those days. I had ZERO game and limited experience with women then.

First L, me and ole girl are up late at night, and SHE gets the idea of going to an "adult video" store (we didn't have streaming HD piff back in the day). We get in there and she's looking at all of these toys and videos, talking about how she'd like to try some of the positions on the covers. I'm thinking she's just being nasty, whatever. We get back to the dorm room and she puts the flick on and after watching 10 minutes, she starts rubbing on herself, and I'm thinking :ufdup:man, if this chick gets messy on my couch, I'm kicking her the eff out. Could I have smashed?:manny:It didn't really cross my mind at the time, but now that I'm older, I see that there was a good chance.

Second L, me and the same chick are just chilling in her dorm room. We make plans to go out and get something to eat. She's like "cool, just let me take a shower". She didn't kick me out of the room, but again, I wasn't thinking. So I sit at her desk reading through a magazine waiting for her to get done. Five minutes after she starts her shower, I hear the door open, shower still running, and she comes out with nothing but her towel covering the front of her, azz just out, and body all wet.:noah: She acts like she's getting something from her sink, looks back at me and smiles. I look at her, confused, and she heads back into the shower. I keep reading the magazine like a fukkin dweeb. :sadbron:I contemplated about going in there and getting it on, but by the time I made up my mind, she was done with the shower and was getting dressed.:to:

Later that day, I asked her what she would have done if I jumped in the shower with her. She tells me she would have let me have her.
Never got a shot after that. She wound up messing around with some clown that knocked her up and ditched.
iXROVzjsNKaYj.gif

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I've been lurking for a couple weeks, but I registered just to post in this thread.

I was pretty bad at this, and was pretty bad up until 19-20 in my second and thrid years at college. I've got a couple of examples.

My freshman year at a pretty large school; all the women were fukking or atleast throwing at someone in some shape or fashion, didn't matter if you were an athlete, black, white, red, brown, short, ugly, fat, whatever...everyone except me.

The end of my freshman year, I had a spanish class with this indian chick, who was on my top the whole semester, following me to my next class, tryna kick with me and study the usual shyt you do when you try to set it off with someone in college.

Anyway, her face was "eh...", and she was a little nerdy looking, but she wasn't ugly...she was smashable. My problem back in the day was, I would "fall in love" in my mind..., with one chick and I couldn't see the fukking forest from the trees when it came to anyone else. So the whole semester, I'm simping off this other chick when the indian broad is basically trying to do everything in her power to get me to spend some time with me.

So end of the semester comes and we have finals. The female that I am feeling is on some back and forth shyt with me, for multiple reasons.

I wasn't the strongest in espanol, and the indian broad knew it. So she asks if I want to study to make sure I get everything down packed. I said "sure". So I goto my next class and the chick I'm fiending for asks me at the end of class, do I want to study...I'm like "Bet!" Forget the other chick...

About 4-5pm rolls around and the indian girl comes up to my dorm, I'm antsy as hell because I didn't want to renig but the other girl wanted to study at the same time.

I guess in hindsight, the indian girl was like "finally, I'm in...I'm gonna get this nikka!" She came to my dorm with her long ass black indian hair let down, no glasses on, these short ass atheletic shorts showing off thighs and ass that I never knew existed, and a t-shirt cut around the titties showing off some of the best looking grapefruits to this day I have ever scene. She didn't even bring her books.

I had this project ass dorm, that had no room in it but the beds and the desk and the chairs. So we sat on my bed, and started studying from my books and notes, and the whole time, shes tryna make her cleavich even more visible to me by leaning in and pointing and grabbing at notes and things in my general direction. 10 minutes, the other shorty texts me and says hey I'll be ready in a few. So abruptly, and rather dikkheadedly, I cut our study session short. Told the indian girl I was tired and couldn't focus and I would hit her up at 8, and we would try again after I took a nap.

Outwardly, she said "ok, cool! See you then." Inwardly, she probably called me kinds of "dumb nikka", and "you passed this up"!

The worse part of the story, old girl flaked on me again, and I ended up missing out on both. In the following semesters the few times she saw she said "Hi." and kept it moving.

The moral of the story here is, when your young...don't pass up on "ANY", guaranteed p*ssy from a chick that's fukkable.:sadbron:
facepalmer.gif