Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Daps
This thread is GOAT but here is my contribution. Back in 2010 me and a few of my bros go to the black history month step show on campus. None of us were in college but we would always try to bag broads there. So my man Ryan had already bagged a nice shorty from savannah GA, and she had like 8 friends sittin with her. As we sat behind them during the show me and Ryan are cutting up n shyt and the broads was laughing at us joking nikkas on stage n shyt. At the end of the show one of the girls invited me to her dorm for a "party" so I'm like damn rite :shaq: gonna get some cutty.

We get there and shorty got a room full of nikkas :what: tryin to flex n shyt so I called her out on the bullshyt and started to dip. Before I could attempt to take off her friend a real cute 8.5/10 redbone grabs me and starts dancing on me. So I'm like :ehh: shorty was mean wit it too. Me and my bro left wit his girl and the redbone joint and headed to his girl room. We chatted it up for a min and we were really feeling each other. this is wat was said between me and her.

Me: it's getting late im bout to walk to the crib:yeshrug:

Her: if you want you could chill and stay if you want in my room tonight.:shaq:

Me::ohhh: umm aight sounds good. (Whole time that shyt caught me way off guard brehs)

Her: my roommate is out of town so it will be all good:shaq:

So we get to her room and she changes into her booty shorts n tank top. We lay in the bed and I tried the entire night to not get hard :mjlol:. Only cuz my mans told me to try and play my cards right and not seem too thirsty wit it. And chicks sometimes like a nikka who don't be pressed for it the first night.

I agreed:sadcam::mjcry:. Next day come to find out she really started to dig me for not trying to smash EVEN THO she told her friend she wanted to :wow:. We talked for a few weeks until she found out I had a girl off campus :lolbron:. Never seen or heard from her again, I should've smashed:mjcry::beli::snoop::to:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
No 2015 stories?
man i read every single page of this thread and i'm :deadmanny:. some of yall man, christ.
welp, I'm in college and me and this guy used to mess around/flirt SUPER DUPER HEAVY, but we never actually had sex. i'm talking three semester's we've been at this. so i finally hit him up one day, ask him if he's free, if his roommate will be there etc and he asks me what i had planned
so i'm like :takedat:oh you know, i just wanna play
him: :shaq:ain't no playin' around here, that's for kids, we grown
me::youngsabo:well then shyt ok.

when i say, WHEN I SAY I BLATANTLY SAID "i want to fukk you" and he didn't respond to that text, and then i came through with leggings, no panties, a shaved kitty and he had invited over some of our mutual friends and we played charades

i'm not lying :mindblown: ole boy was a virgin (i mean, so was i, but he was stuck on level 9000 stupid)

we never did fukk, but he told me that my boldness caught him off guard and he wasn't sure what to say, plus when we got that alone time he was pretty nervous, so eh. but safe to say i ended things with him. if i throw it, i need someone to catch it:ufdup:

I woulda one handed that thang.
:steviej:

moveoverlynnswann_medium.gif

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
I don't think I can say I've had one of these experiences. The worst thing I can say is I've had advances made, but never had a chance to act on them :mjcry:

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
First L this side of 2015:

One girl I've known for quite some time wanted to suddenly link up & go IKEA, due to having such an abstract state of mind at the time I didn't pick up on any innuendo/signals & complied to do her this favour give her a ride to go get furniture etc, turns out it was all one big elaborate excuse to just meet up/catch up & the only furniture she was really after was my Wood.....:sadbron:

FML :mjcry:

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
this happened the other day and the situation is so fukked up i think god punishing me. :snoop:so i was on my way to work, i had smoked some exotic before leaving and for the first time in a while i left on time and didnt forget anything so i figured it was gonna be a good day. any way im on the train and i notice its a cute chick down on the other side we catch eye contact a couple times.then like the third time she smiles at me so i smile back and give the whats up head nod she did the same so i motion her to come sit by me. she moves forward in her seat but doesnt get up then she gets off on the next stop she looked like she was looking for somebody but as i thought later maybe she wanted me to get off too but sbe didnt motion for me to get off. i didnt wanna get off and be late and she played me. but to make matters worse i was so into my high i was on the local train instead of the express i shoulda been on. and to make matters even worse i got my days mixed up and i didnt even have to work that shyt messed up my whole week i hate a missed oppritunity that make me feel like a chump

Last edited: