Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It happened again a few weeks ago.:snoop: Alcohol is partly to blame this go round but I should have seen the signs.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, this bartender was on me at the two clubs I was at. But when it comes to Bartenders and shyt, I usually don't play ball unless I meet them outside their work.

2-Digit

All Star
Daps
Took two L's with the same chick back when I was 18 or 19. Chick was cute too, and had a nice little body on her.:snoop:I was actually feeling her and being on that gentleman kick in those days. I had ZERO game and limited experience with women then.

First L, me and ole girl are up late at night, and SHE gets the idea of going to an "adult video" store (we didn't have streaming HD piff back in the day). We get in there and she's looking at all of these toys and videos, talking about how she'd like to try some of the positions on the covers. I'm thinking she's just being nasty, whatever. We get back to the dorm room and she puts the flick on and after watching 10 minutes, she starts rubbing on herself, and I'm thinking :ufdup:man, if this chick gets messy on my couch, I'm kicking her the eff out. Could I have smashed?:manny:It didn't really cross my mind at the time, but now that I'm older, I see that there was a good chance.

Second L, me and the same chick are just chilling in her dorm room. We make plans to go out and get something to eat. She's like "cool, just let me take a shower". She didn't kick me out of the room, but again, I wasn't thinking. So I sit at her desk reading through a magazine waiting for her to get done. Five minutes after she starts her shower, I hear the door open, shower still running, and she comes out with nothing but her towel covering the front of her, azz just out, and body all wet.:noah: She acts like she's getting something from her sink, looks back at me and smiles. I look at her, confused, and she heads back into the shower. I keep reading the magazine like a fukkin dweeb. :sadbron:I contemplated about going in there and getting it on, but by the time I made up my mind, she was done with the shower and was getting dressed.:to:

Later that day, I asked her what she would have done if I jumped in the shower with her. She tells me she would have let me have her.
Never got a shot after that. She wound up messing around with some clown that knocked her up and ditched.

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
Took two L's with the same chick back when I was 18 or 19. Chick was cute too, and had a nice little body on her.:snoop:I was actually feeling her and being on that gentleman kick in those days. I had ZERO game and limited experience with women then.

First L, me and ole girl are up late at night, and SHE gets the idea of going to an "adult video" store (we didn't have streaming HD piff back in the day). We get in there and she's looking at all of these toys and videos, talking about how she'd like to try some of the positions on the covers. I'm thinking she's just being nasty, whatever. We get back to the dorm room and she puts the flick on and after watching 10 minutes, she starts rubbing on herself, and I'm thinking :ufdup:man, if this chick gets messy on my couch, I'm kicking her the eff out. Could I have smashed?:manny:It didn't really cross my mind at the time, but now that I'm older, I see that there was a good chance.

Second L, me and the same chick are just chilling in her dorm room. We make plans to go out and get something to eat. She's like "cool, just let me take a shower". She didn't kick me out of the room, but again, I wasn't thinking. So I sit at her desk reading through a magazine waiting for her to get done. Five minutes after she starts her shower, I hear the door open, shower still running, and she comes out with nothing but her towel covering the front of her, azz just out, and body all wet.:noah: She acts like she's getting something from her sink, looks back at me and smiles. I look at her, confused, and she heads back into the shower. I keep reading the magazine like a fukkin dweeb. :sadbron:I contemplated about going in there and getting it on, but by the time I made up my mind, she was done with the shower and was getting dressed.:to:

Later that day, I asked her what she would have done if I jumped in the shower with her. She tells me she would have let me have her.
Never got a shot after that. She wound up messing around with some clown that knocked her up and ditched.

:nuthin: BRUHHHHHHHH!!!!!

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

She sounds like a THOT. You dodged a bullet there.

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC

H7CP3Ug.gif

:demigawd:
Daps
man i read every single page of this thread and i'm :deadmanny:. some of yall man, christ.
welp, I'm in college and me and this guy used to mess around/flirt SUPER DUPER HEAVY, but we never actually had sex. i'm talking three semester's we've been at this. so i finally hit him up one day, ask him if he's free, if his roommate will be there etc and he asks me what i had planned
so i'm like :takedat:oh you know, i just wanna play
him: :shaq:ain't no playin' around here, that's for kids, we grown
me::youngsabo:well then shyt ok.

when i say, WHEN I SAY I BLATANTLY SAID "i want to fukk you" and he didn't respond to that text, and then i came through with leggings, no panties, a shaved kitty and he had invited over some of our mutual friends and we played charades

i'm not lying :mindblown: ole boy was a virgin (i mean, so was i, but he was stuck on level 9000 stupid)

we never did fukk, but he told me that my boldness caught him off guard and he wasn't sure what to say, plus when we got that alone time he was pretty nervous, so eh. but safe to say i ended things with him. if i throw it, i need someone to catch it:ufdup:

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man i read every single page of this thread and i'm :deadmanny:. some of yall man, christ.
welp, I'm in college and me and this guy used to mess around/flirt SUPER DUPER HEAVY, but we never actually had sex. i'm talking three semester's we've been at this. so i finally hit him up one day, ask him if he's free, if his roommate will be there etc and he asks me what i had planned
so i'm like :takedat:oh you know, i just wanna play
him: :shaq:ain't no playin' around here, that's for kids, we grown
me::youngsabo:well then shyt ok.

when i say, WHEN I SAY I BLATANTLY SAID "i want to fukk you" and he didn't respond to that text, and then i came through with leggings, no panties, a shaved kitty and he had invited over some of our mutual friends and we played charades

i'm not lying :mindblown: ole boy was a virgin (i mean, so was i, but he was stuck on level 9000 stupid)

we never did fukk, but he told me that my boldness caught him off guard and he wasn't sure what to say, plus when we got that alone time he was pretty nervous, so eh. but safe to say i ended things with him. if i throw it, i need someone to catch it:ufdup:
:shaq:
OMGODB.0.gif

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Chick was twerking something viciousness on a nikka tonight. She turned around gave me her name and was like what you doing after the club I was like prolly nothing I'm tired instead of saying im doing you after here :shaq: I let the obvious signs of throwing the p*ssy pass me by

Now I'm stick posting on the coli and 3:50 am instead of hitting some guts :mjcry:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:russ:
I have a couple.
This wasn't so much me being oblivious as it was me p*ssying out.
:bryan:

Ony of my friends in 8th grade stayed in an apartment complex around the corner from me.
Would jump on my bike after school and I was there everyday.
We typically shot ball.
Long story short, some mexican chick that was pretty loose and was in our grade level stayed directly down the road in a townhouse like complex.
Her mom rented out the pool house for her and her two friends, and they invited us over.
Her mom leaves us unattended and goes off to wherever.
The chick had a gorgeous friend that also went to our school. Some italian/latina mix.
She's a bonaide freak.
Gave head to her bf in the back of the movie theater during 'You Got Served' showing.
Yellow or brown, she only messed with guys with melanin.
:shaq:
I'm in the couch in the pool house with two of my boys and they're running around wet in two piece bikinis.
Eventually, the italian/Latina mix jumps on my lap in her bikini, wraps her arms around my neck, and whispers in my ear that since I'm wet now, I have to get in the pool.
Needless to say, I didn't.
I get up to go to the bathroom a few minutes later and she asks me if I need her to help me find it.
I would say more but I've probably said enough.
One of the most shameful moments of my fukking life.
:mjcry: