Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
You fukked up for being nice.
:ufdup:

The dudes who stayed in In-School Suspension and getting into fights was getting all the ass and they Damn sure wasn't pulling chairs out for females and buying her lunch

:deadrose:

Breh, that was me up until 13. Then this cat I had beef with in the 6th grade had his neck slit at school. Then I gotta gun pulled on me a few weeks later. Then nikkas run up on our building 100 deep trying to kill us.

I gotta wild ass story breh, there's a reason I sat myself down and started getting certs. I honestly don't think I gotta single child hood friend that's still alive :yeshrug:

I'm square as they come breh, a nikka don't even raise his voice anymore :heh:

:whoa: man them cats was on some
birdman_handrub.gif
gangsta shyt

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:deadrose:

:whoa: man them cats was on some
birdman_handrub.gif
gangsta shyt

Breh, it's funny hearing dudes on here talk about Brooklyn. It's soft as fukk now, but back in the 90's shyt was a fukking warzone. I remember when shyt jumped off, my moms sent my 2 oldest brothers to Jamaica to stay with my pops. Me and my other brother and my moms went to live at our aunts crib then moved down south.

I remember when it all happened seeing my moms crying saying "I'm not gonna burry my sons :mjcry:"

When pops was like send em down here to me I was like :merchant:

I'm 32 years old breh and to this day I'm still literally terrified of dude. The stories my moms told me :brehwow:

shyt, the stories he told me :to:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Breh, it's funny hearing dudes on here talk about Brooklyn. It's soft as fukk now, but back in the 90's shyt was a fukking warzone. I remember when shyt jumped off, my moms sent my 2 oldest brothers to Jamaica to stay with my pops. Me and my other brother and my moms went to live at our aunts crib then moved down south.

I remember when it all happened seeing my moms crying saying "I'm not gonna burry my sons :mjcry:"

I'm 32 years old breh and to this day I'm still literally terrified of dude. The stories my moms told me :brehwow:

Damn man, that's rough growing up around all that. You made it out alive though.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

You're old enough to know & understand the effects of when crack hit your neighborhood. Late 80's into the 90's was rough to be living in Brooklyn.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You're old enough to know & understand the effects of when crack hit your neighborhood. Late 80's into the 90's was rough to be living in Brooklyn.

:russ: Breh it's funny you say that cause last week I was talking to my girl about that. We was downtown Atlanta in the hood and I saw nothing but black men walking around with their kids. Everywhere we went I saw that. Then I started wondering why the fukk did damn near nobody I knew had a dad in their lives :dahell:

Then I remembered I was the crack baby generation :ohhh: :damn: :mjcry:

One of my boys mom growing up was on that pipe, dude grew up to be a real goon :whoa:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Since we are being honest up in here. Back when I was in college I was walking up stairs from the 1st floor to the 2nd. I was thinking about classes and the work I had to do. Get to the top and this girl comes out from around the corner. Soon as she sees me She says "Hi". I say "Hello" without missing a step and kept it moving. Out of the side of my vision I see her following me (you know when the head turns but the body doesn't move joints). I'm wondering where (and if) i've seen her at before. Don't remember her face and I STILL kept walking.

Fast forward two semesters later. I'm one of the first ones into class. 35 chairs for like 11 students so we are all spread out. She walks in and sits across from me. The L that I've been carrying with me is whispering "its redemption time" and we start talking and stuff. It's been game on ever since. Like two years later she asked me to marry her and we've been married 10 years now.
:mjcry: There's hope for us all

baracka zulu

I don't pop molly, but I'll fuk Rob Ford (nh)
Daps
Reppin
West Philly (215)
You know she still throws that up in my face. Every once in awhile she'll start off with "remember that time.....". it's messed up cause that is the only thing she says that starts like that.....

:dahell:

Be so p*ssy whipped and/or fukking retarded you allow your bytch to reverse psychology yo dumb ass into thinking her thirstyness for the D was your L and not hers, brehs :mjlol: