Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
:dahell:

Be so p*ssy whipped and/or fukking retarded you allow your bytch to reverse psychology yo dumb ass into thinking her thirstyness for the D was your L and not hers, brehs :mjlol:

Not even close but keep thinking what you want. I've already posted at times my wife made 4x as me, she owned her own house and has more. Now WE have even more.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll make it a quick story.

There was this one big-tittied Jewish chick I used to run with. She had an ok face but her body was like an 8. I don't know why but I friendzoned her. At any rate I ran into her on campus one day. She ran up on me, gave me a hug and lemme know that she'd been thinking about me lately and wanted to know if I wanted to head back to her room between classes. I literally said, "Nah another time I gotta get home by 3 to watch Babylon 5." and dipped w/o even saying goodbye.

:snoop:

My dad and I were seeing a movie so I went to the theater early to buy tickets, that way we wouldn't have to wait in line that night. I get to the front and ask for two tickets, and the girl behind the counter (who was exactly my type, physically) says:

Girl: Oh, I really want to see this movie! And this time works perfectly for my schedule. You're buying a ticket for me, huh? :inlove:

Me: :dwillhuh: Nah. *starts digging in pocket for ticket money*

Girl: Well if you were gonna take me to the movies, you would probably need my number, right? :whistle:

Me: Uhh, yeah that's how it works. Here you go *hands her money*

Her: I can get free snacks too so you wouldn't have to worry about that.

Me: Word? I wish I got free snacks. Did the tickets print out?

Her: :dry: Yeah. I'm off at 9:30 so we should meet up if the person you're buying the ticket for doesn't show. Or we can do something later on. :scheme:

Me: Damn, working that late on a Friday probably sucks. *takes tickets* Have a good one.

We get to the theater at 9:45 and I notice there's a different girl at the counter as we walk past. Then I put it all together :snoop:

:mjcry:

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
Since we are being honest up in here. Back when I was in college I was walking up stairs from the 1st floor to the 2nd. I was thinking about classes and the work I had to do. Get to the top and this girl comes out from around the corner. Soon as she sees me She says "Hi". I say "Hello" without missing a step and kept it moving. Out of the side of my vision I see her following me (you know when the head turns but the body doesn't move joints). I'm wondering where (and if) i've seen her at before. Don't remember her face and I STILL kept walking.

Fast forward two semesters later. I'm one of the first ones into class. 35 chairs for like 11 students so we are all spread out. She walks in and sits across from me. The L that I've been carrying with me is whispering "its redemption time" and we start talking and stuff. It's been game on ever since. Like two years later she asked me to marry her and we've been married 10 years now.
she not playin

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
she not playin

She is older than me. I think most people hit a point where they are tired of the games, the playing and all else.

I'm sure there are those here that are tired of the wait three days to call her, have your boy call you in half an hour to give an out if things don't go right, google searching, facebook friend updating, instagram researching, www.aretheyathot.com membership having, private investigator calling.....

Sometimes you need to be with someone who can put all cards on the table and call it like it is.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
She is older than me. I think most people hit a point where they are tired of the games, the playing and all else.

I'm sure there are those here that are tired of the wait three days to call her, have your boy call you in half an hour to give an out if things don't go right, google searching, facebook friend updating, instagram researching, www.aretheyathot.com membership having, private investigator calling.....

Sometimes you need to be with someone who can put all cards on the table and call it like it is.

:salute: as you get older all this comes into play......

bigdikkbandit

Rookie
Daps
Working retail............. cute chick needing some computer help :noah:

Her: Hey, are you good with computers

Me: yea, I'm pretty savvy with those

Her: (big smile), good, cuz my boyfriend broke up with me and he was my computer tech

Me: What, that sucks, what can I help you with

Her. I'm having trouble getting XXXXXX software installed on my laptop.

Me: Oh thats easy just do these steps.

Her: Ok, I'll try, I'm not good at these things, like I said my ex was great with computers but we broke up.

Me: Ok well if you have trouble check out this website

Her: thanks (walks away)

Watching her walk away :shaq2: realizing what just happened....

cmon breh :noah:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
this girl was straight blitzing me with complements bruhs:dead:

caramel, slim thang with a nice lil bubble booty:noah:

but I froze:sadbron:

out of straight shock from the blitz of compliments and the booty:laugh:

it happened a few days ago and I see her sometimes. I just want one shot to try to get it right:sadcam:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me

it happened a few days ago and I see her sometimes. I just want one shot to try to get it right:sadcam:

Rarely will you get a second chance friend. You may have to eat that.

bigdikkbandit

Rookie
Daps

give it another go if you see her out breh. im praying for you :hamster:

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts

iXROVzjsNKaYj.gif

Oh man that's just fukking ridiculous dude. You probably could have went in, saw the movie with her, took her to the crib and lay the smack down on that ass but instead you passed and went to go see Pokemon the movie with your pops.

:bryan::bryan::bryan: