Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
I love Pixar movies breh :manny:

But I never had no intentions of fukking her, so when she came on to me its like I ignored the obvious signs:wow:
i cant be on to talk tbh cause im bein a bytch with this one girl i know right now i think i missed her advances n shyt bruh like i pt myself in the friendzone too:wow:
idk what to do bruh:wow::mjcry:
we been cool for like the past 4 months idk if she still feelin me
i got a hint again two weeks ago and i only realized it like some days after:mjcry:
@Juicy help a yung nikka out

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
i cant be on to talk tbh cause im bein a bytch with this one girl i know right now i think i missed her advances n shyt bruh like i pt myself in the friendzone too:wow:
idk what to do bruh:wow::mjcry:
we been cool for like the past 4 months idk if she still feelin me
i got a hint again two weeks ago and i only realized it like some days after:mjcry:
@Juicy help a yung nikka out

elaborate ....

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Working retail............. cute chick needing some computer help :noah:

Her: Hey, are you good with computers

Me: yea, I'm pretty savvy with those

Her: (big smile), good, cuz my boyfriend broke up with me and he was my computer tech

Me: What, that sucks, what can I help you with

Her. I'm having trouble getting XXXXXX software installed on my laptop.

Me: Oh thats easy just do these steps.

Her: Ok, I'll try, I'm not good at these things, like I said my ex was great with computers but we broke up.

Me: Ok well if you have trouble check out this website

Her: thanks (walks away)

Watching her walk away :shaq2: realizing what just happened....

She was wanting you to dish your number out so she can call about "computer problems" but she actually wanted you to crash her hard drive.
:sas2:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:guilty: I cute, dreaded up, gas station worker called me baby
I just told her "have a good one" and walked out
She ignored me the next day

She was right at the register and talking to the lady ringing my stuff up

:mjcry:

I got no game, so, these women don't understand my story

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Fixed that for you breh :troll:

My shirt look like this for the rest of the night.......

stock-footage-fiery-letter-l-burning-in-loop-with-particles.jpg

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
When I was younger (16-21 range) I used to think I was ugly when girls ain't wanna give up the ass cause I was being nice to em :to:

You fukked up for being nice.
:ufdup:

The dudes who stayed in In-School Suspension and getting into fights was getting all the ass and they Damn sure wasn't pulling chairs out for females and buying her lunch

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You fukked up for being nice.
:ufdup:

The dudes who stayed in In-School Suspension and getting into fights was getting all the ass and they Damn sure wasn't pulling chairs out for females and buying her lunch

Breh, that was me up until 13. Then this cat I had beef with in the 6th grade had his neck slit at school. Then I gotta gun pulled on me a few weeks later. Then nikkas run up on our building 100 deep trying to kill us.

I gotta wild ass story breh, there's a reason I sat myself down and started getting certs. I honestly don't think I gotta single child hood friend that's still alive :yeshrug:

I'm square as they come breh, a nikka don't even raise his voice anymore :heh:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, that was me up until 13. Then this cat I had beef with in the 6th grade had his neck slit at school. Then I gotta gun pulled on me a few weeks later. Then nikkas run up on our building 100 deep trying to kill us.

I gotta wild ass story breh, there's a reason I sat myself down and started getting certs. I honestly don't think I gotta single child hood friend that's still alive :yeshrug:

I'm square as they come breh, a nikka don't even raise his voice anymore :heh:

:dwillhuh:

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
Since we are being honest up in here. Back when I was in college I was walking up stairs from the 1st floor to the 2nd. I was thinking about classes and the work I had to do. Get to the top and this girl comes out from around the corner. Soon as she sees me She says "Hi". I say "Hello" without missing a step and kept it moving. Out of the side of my vision I see her following me (you know when the head turns but the body doesn't move joints). I'm wondering where (and if) i've seen her at before. Don't remember her face and I STILL kept walking.

Fast forward two semesters later. I'm one of the first ones into class. 35 chairs for like 11 students so we are all spread out. She walks in and sits across from me. The L that I've been carrying with me is whispering "its redemption time" and we start talking and stuff. It's been game on ever since. Like two years later she asked me to marry her and we've been married 10 years now.

Daps

I'm square as they come breh, a man don't even raise his voice anymore :heh:

Your voice prolly all weak and high pitched, sounding like David Banner in this CNN interview

He took ALL the bass out his voice :mjlol::umad:

contrast it with this interview just a few yrs back...

Last edited: