Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Working retail............. cute chick needing some computer help :noah:

Her: Hey, are you good with computers

Me: yea, I'm pretty savvy with those

Her: (big smile), good, cuz my boyfriend broke up with me and he was my computer tech

Me: What, that sucks, what can I help you with

Her. I'm having trouble getting XXXXXX software installed on my laptop.

Me: Oh thats easy just do these steps.

Her: Ok, I'll try, I'm not good at these things, like I said my ex was great with computers but we broke up.

Me: Ok well if you have trouble check out this website

Her: thanks (walks away)

Watching her walk away :shaq2: realizing what just happened....

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

Her: (big smile), good, cuz my boyfriend broke up with me and he was my computer tech

Her: Ok, I'll try, I'm not good at these things, like I said my ex was great with computers but we broke up.

:snoop:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
L

You didn't even need to ask for number etc

All you had to do was chat with her more

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Man, my soul was burning flames through my work shirt that evening. Bad thing was it was just the start of my shift, had the whole night to sit and stew about it.
You probably ruined her day..she went home thinking "wow that nikka is either blind or he thinks I'm ugly" :mjcry:

Breh don't sweat it..

And for the record I make sure I talk to any dimes around me

I don't mind rejection...I hate regret

The what if :

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I know the feeling....once at work, what seemed like the IDEAL female as far as looks ago, was asking me for help. Looking back, I really think she wanted a nikka to holla. But me being ambigious, didn't. She even kind of did a ":comeon:" walking away, like "God, did you NOT see the way I looked at you? jesus....:

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I dont do the side chick part. If I find out Imma side chick, I'm cutting that nikka up like a Thanksgiving turkey :demonic:

:whoa:

20469226.JPG

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
It's only happened to me once and I'm still kicking myself over it . Summer before my freshman year of college, my co worker told me one of his HS friends was going to the same school as me. He shows me her pics and I'm like :whew::whoo: damn she's pretty as fukk. She's like 5'1, really petite but curvy, very feminine, dark brown complexion, and a smile that'll make your dikk tingle. One of the prettiest girls I've ever laid eyes on. I added her but I never messaged her.

Fastfoward to the first week of my 1st semester, she recognizes me at a party and we hit it off. Our vibe was very friendly so I never spit game to her, we would just talk about Pixar movies, indie rock, & stories about our mutual friend. I was on my PAWG's only shyt my first semester so I had other interests:mjpls:

After like 3 weeks of just chilling with our group of friends and Facebook chatting, she invited me over to her dorm room to watch Finding Nemo. I get to her building like at 7pm and she meets me at the door wearing a tight dress and fuzzy Hello Kitty slippers. I'm thinking she might be going out later and leaving right after we chill. We get to her suite and no one is there, I'm like they must be all at class!:yeshrug:We get to her room and it's full of Pixar dolls and Hello Kitty shyt, it was like walking into a 10 year old girls rooms. She tells me to lay on her comforter cuz it's so comfy and I said I'm good, I'll sit on a chair :upsetfavre:

We start watching Finding Nemo and she starts moving her chair closer to mine and tries to put her head on my shoulder. nikka, I shrugged that bytch off and told her I wanted to focus on the movie :damn:

After more seemingly innocent convo about the movie, the movie ends and she had this disappointed look on her face. As I'm about to leave I ask her why the long face and she said she was waiting for someone to give her something but that person was taking too long. I said damn that sucks, gave her a kiss on the cheek, and walked my dumb ass out of her dorm.

:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

She gave me all the greenlights in the world but thought we were just friends. She was a bit distant for like a week but after that she was super friendly like that night never happened. Like a 4 month laters I realized I fukked up but I was too late, she had a boyfriend by then. I asked her about it the next school year and she confirmed that she wanted the dikk :aicmon:.

I never made those mistakes ever again. A lesson to all you brehs, if a chick invites you to her crib, she probably wants the dikk

u were heavy into dat nemo huh:beli:
what about nemo u gotta focus bruh
a orange cartoon fish? lol