Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
*gets thrown the p*ssy*

hPm9eRW.gif
:dead::dead::dead:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:to:

shyt, I've never known a woman to try that much while dude is just missing the alley-opp

She got a good head on her shoulders, knows what she want outta life? Don't sleep around?

Give it another shot :obama:

Or just go straight Ray J one wish on her ass

Tell her you was young and dumb and really have always felt some kind of way about her but were too much of a gentleman to wanna destroy what y'all had, but you've noticed the distance now and you want all in, shyt if that don't work out, what you gotta lose? She seems nice will probably let you off sweetly.

But hey, really what you got to lose? She either moved on or just thinks you'll never get it :ld:

post-1105-0-76298200-1407739285.gif
She actually just called me last night too :ld:. We spoke for about 15 minutes and then I told her I'm about to be out and plus she was telling me she was about to study but she wanted to talk to me before she did. :yeshrug: She was talking to me like shyt was peaches and cream but I didn't really want to seem to eager to talk to her. :yeshrug:

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
She actually just called me last night too :ld:. We spoke for about 15 minutes and then I told her I'm about to be out and plus she was telling me she was about to study but she wanted to talk to me before she did. :yeshrug: She was talking to me like shyt was peaches and cream but I didn't really want to seem to eager to talk to her. :yeshrug:
Breeeh

You're still in there, don't play the whole "I see her text but Ima wait a bit to not seem eager" role that most of us play...

You want that girl. Go for her. Like I said, she's shown you the symbols and you know it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breeeh

You're still in there, don't play the whole "I see her text but Ima wait a bit to not seem eager" role that most of us play...

You want that girl. Go for her. Like I said, she's shown you the symbols and you know it.
Ehh idk she told me a while ago she not trying to get close to me anymore so i fell back for a while.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate when i flirt with a dude and he's not getting it...
BewilderedJonathanToews.gif

its so frustrating...
But when it works i bet like
wolf-wall-street-dance.gif

*In my mind*

:camby: bytches be like "IM NOT FLIRTING I'M BEING FRIENDLY :pacspit: u thirty as hell :camby:"

so sometimes im like

96+...+really+_309ad146a22daa516eaad06cbe225909.jpg

if u really wanna send that message across... rub up against the beef branch. no need for subtlety trust me :mjpls:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:camby: bytches be like "IM NOT FLIRTING I'M BEING FRIENDLY :pacspit: u thirty as hell :camby:"

so sometimes im like

96+...+really+_309ad146a22daa516eaad06cbe225909.jpg

if u really wanna send that message across... rub up against the beef branch. no need for subtlety trust me :mjpls:
:whoa:Now, now i dont want to come off like a thirst bucket, or loose booty, or a bustdown.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
:wtb:A woman who knows what she wants and in the back of that guy's mind thinking he's got a good chance that he'd be fukkin her by the end of the night.

:yeshrug:

If you feeling a dude, let him know.
Don't be on some:

Female: mmm he fine :shaq:
Female: who lord its hot
Dude::aicmon: *minding his business *
Female: :dahell: he must like white girls Cruz he ain't approach me :wow:

We don't know when y'all flirting unless its blatant.
Ain't no dude like " yeah she said it was hot outside so she want me :takedat:"
Meanwhile y'all on some "men just don't understand us womens. I clearly was trying to get his attention"

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

If you feeling a dude, let him know.
Don't be on some:

Female: mmm he fine :shaq:
Female: who lord its hot

Dude::aicmon: *minding his business *
Female: :dahell: he must like white girls(light skinned, latina, girls with weaves, etc...) Cruz he ain't approach me :wow:

We don't know when y'all flirting unless its blatant.
Ain't no dude like " yeah she said it was hot outside so she want me :takedat:"
Meanwhile y'all on some "men just don't understand us womens. I clearly was trying to get his attention"

Imma be real i do EXACTLY that!:russ:
kiki.gif

Torrez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't oblivious to this girls advances but I did initially take an L.

When I was 16 in high school, there was this sexy girl I was feeling she had just come to the school within the last year but I had never spoke to her even though she was in a few classes of mine. We ended up in a night school class together later in the year. One of my boys introduced me to her and after my boys told her about me and I talked to her a bit I could tell she was feeling me. So a few weeks later I get in class early and I sit down and I'm talking with my homie. We still sitting there and I eventually got bored waiting for class to start and rested my head in my arms looking away from where my boy is. About 5 minutes pass and I feel something rubbing my thigh. So I think to myself it must be my homie :scusthov:So I turn around like :birdman:ready to knock this guy out, I turn around and it's the girl I'm feeling I was like :ohhh:. I was soo confused as too what just happened I just laid my head back down. This girl kept rubbing my thigh a bit more until I looked up at her. She stopped and we got through class. This girl continued to flirt with me during day school but I couldn't get it out of my head, the thought that it was my boy doing that shyt. For weeks I was just :to:

Two months later this chick stopped showing up at school, had gotten pregnant, so in the end I was a little lucky.