Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*Chick that's works at the train station

*Me walks pass to pay*

Her: pay my way on the train

ME::ld: Huh

her: pay my way on the train

Me::gladbron: You Finna come with me

Her: :shaq: Yea

Me::russ: get outta here

I got upstairs and just :ohhh: what had happen. She was tryin to start a conversation and for some reason something inside kept telling me to ask for her number. It ain't that serious tho.i just :snoop: until the train came. To old for that shyt

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man I feel like I'm catching a L right now with this chick that's been THROWING it at me for years. :to:

I met this chick a couple of years ago at a party, a friend of my EX so to speak. We exchange numbers and I start talking to her a few months later heavy since she didn't have a cell phone at the time and she lost my number because she had to write it on something. So anyway she was on my dikk heavy. Calling me every day, texting me all the time you know. So I'd invite her to the crib to come chill and after like the third time we made out in the room while watching Netflix. This happens a few more times but everytime I go for it she moves my hand away which I'm guessing is because she's scared or something. She usually would come over right after work so she'd still be dressed up in her work clothes so she wasn't in the best condition but :yeshrug:

Fast forward about a year and change later and we spoke from time to time but me losing interest kind of did that. Now recently as of a month or so ago my birthday was coming up so she was pretty much talking to me a lot like before. She'd come over and chill and the first time nothing happened because my EX was at my house downstairs and I guess she was nervous or something.

The next time she came over we watched IP Man 3 and after the movie was done she was in my room just all giddy and shyt but she was on her period I believe because a few days earlier it was my birthday and I was making out with her in my car and when I started feeling on her I felt her pad. I assumed she was on her period still and plus I didn't have any condoms that day so i felt like it wasn't good time to get blue balls.

So anyway while she in my room she stood up and was looking at herself in the mirror and then me sitting on the floor against the bed, she sits down on me missionary style but she isn't all the up on my lap she's like on my knees close to my thigh. She's just playing poking me and play fighting and all I did was play back. :snoop: She then gets up and lays on the floor on her back and she's like "Pick me up :laugh:". I start trying to but stopped like ":laugh: Hah you kind of heavy and it's hard cuz it's cramped right here." Man after that a few minutes later we decide to leave and I take her home. I literally could feel a L forming on my chest. :to:

She still talks to me but it feels less frequent. She did start going back to school but it seems like she don't really text me as much and usually she'd keep asking me if we cool as friends and what do I want from her. I keep telling her let's just be friends and take it from there but then she start playing with me talking bout "Well I'm gonna tell this boy 'Yes'". I'm like yes for what? She's like Yes to be his boyfriend. Now I'm thinking :duck: because she's been constantly asking me if we could ever be bf/gf in the future but I always side step the question.

Usually when I give her that ambiguous answer she'd be like "Yea it might not be good for us, yea I don't care let's just be friends then." answer but it felt more reactionary.

Now the other day I was texting her asking if she was gonna be in my house later that night because I left her at my house with my ex and my cousin(they're all friends.) Btw my EX actually lives in my house currently because she's not with her BF anymore and her pops in another state atm. I live in a three story house so the 2nd floor she sleeps with my aunt and her daughter(my cousin.) Anyway that day I texted her asking if she's still gonna be around when I get back she said she don't know. Then she said something like She don't want to get closer to me anymore". Then i said "Okay now you're talking." and then she said "Yup we just friends."

Now I got mad as hell and didn't really reply back but I thought to myself all the times before I was messing with her we were "friends" but still. I feel like she's starting to lose interest. reason being is that I just don't "feel" her interest is as heavy anymore. I can't tell if it's because of her now taking classes and being busy all day but before she used to go to school and work and she'd still hit me up but lately the past week she hasn't been hitting me up as often. It usually felt like I'd hit her up.

I'm gonna try to go see her tonight but usually she only ends up coming in the car and chills there since she's in front of her house and she has to wake up early for school. I usually drive by her street on my way home so I usually just call her and tell her to come outside and she'd come out and sit in the car with me for a while.

Man I can't even form a coherent post right now my mind is all over the place. :snoop: I'm feeling thirsty for some reason and it's weird. :sadbron:
:what: :snoop:

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
I'll make it a quick story.

There was this one big-tittied Jewish chick I used to run with. She had an ok face but her body was like an 8. I don't know why but I friendzoned her. At any rate I ran into her on campus one day. She ran up on me, gave me a hug and lemme know that she'd been thinking about me lately and wanted to know if I wanted to head back to her room between classes. I literally said, "Nah another time I gotta get home by 3 to watch Babylon 5." and dipped w/o even saying goodbye.

:snoop:

tumblr_mh7uamiO1x1r7clo4o1_500.gif

:russ::russ: GOAT RESPONSE

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Apparently, all the time when I was younger
Mannnn....getting older and having girls say "I was trying to talk to you when we were in school"

:what::to:

Brougham...that chit right thurr...

I can't tell you how many times i've come across some chick I used to know from school somewhere,
and they introduce me to whomever they're with and they're straight up tellin' them about me like I was the
greatest thing since sliced bread when wholetime I thought I was just another regular dude to them...wish they
woulda said something back then...

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
Man I feel like I'm catching a L right now with this chick that's been THROWING it at me for years. :to:

I met this chick a couple of years ago at a party, a friend of my EX so to speak. We exchange numbers and I start talking to her a few months later heavy since she didn't have a cell phone at the time and she lost my number because she had to write it on something. So anyway she was on my dikk heavy. Calling me every day, texting me all the time you know. So I'd invite her to the crib to come chill and after like the third time we made out in the room while watching Netflix. This happens a few more times but everytime I go for it she moves my hand away which I'm guessing is because she's scared or something. She usually would come over right after work so she'd still be dressed up in her work clothes so she wasn't in the best condition but :yeshrug:

Fast forward about a year and change later and we spoke from time to time but me losing interest kind of did that. Now recently as of a month or so ago my birthday was coming up so she was pretty much talking to me a lot like before. She'd come over and chill and the first time nothing happened because my EX was at my house downstairs and I guess she was nervous or something.

The next time she came over we watched IP Man 3 and after the movie was done she was in my room just all giddy and shyt but she was on her period I believe because a few days earlier it was my birthday and I was making out with her in my car and when I started feeling on her I felt her pad. I assumed she was on her period still and plus I didn't have any condoms that day so i felt like it wasn't good time to get blue balls.

So anyway while she in my room she stood up and was looking at herself in the mirror and then me sitting on the floor against the bed, she sits down on me missionary style but she isn't all the up on my lap she's like on my knees close to my thigh. She's just playing poking me and play fighting and all I did was play back. :snoop: She then gets up and lays on the floor on her back and she's like "Pick me up :laugh:". I start trying to but stopped like ":laugh: Hah you kind of heavy and it's hard cuz it's cramped right here." Man after that a few minutes later we decide to leave and I take her home. I literally could feel a L forming on my chest. :to:

She still talks to me but it feels less frequent. She did start going back to school but it seems like she don't really text me as much and usually she'd keep asking me if we cool as friends and what do I want from her. I keep telling her let's just be friends and take it from there but then she start playing with me talking bout "Well I'm gonna tell this boy 'Yes'". I'm like yes for what? She's like Yes to be his boyfriend. Now I'm thinking :duck: because she's been constantly asking me if we could ever be bf/gf in the future but I always side step the question.

Usually when I give her that ambiguous answer she'd be like "Yea it might not be good for us, yea I don't care let's just be friends then." answer but it felt more reactionary.

Now the other day I was texting her asking if she was gonna be in my house later that night because I left her at my house with my ex and my cousin(they're all friends.) Btw my EX actually lives in my house currently because she's not with her BF anymore and her pops in another state atm. I live in a three story house so the 2nd floor she sleeps with my aunt and her daughter(my cousin.) Anyway that day I texted her asking if she's still gonna be around when I get back she said she don't know. Then she said something like She don't want to get closer to me anymore". Then i said "Okay now you're talking." and then she said "Yup we just friends."

Now I got mad as hell and didn't really reply back but I thought to myself all the times before I was messing with her we were "friends" but still. I feel like she's starting to lose interest. reason being is that I just don't "feel" her interest is as heavy anymore. I can't tell if it's because of her now taking classes and being busy all day but before she used to go to school and work and she'd still hit me up but lately the past week she hasn't been hitting me up as often. It usually felt like I'd hit her up.

I'm gonna try to go see her tonight but usually she only ends up coming in the car and chills there since she's in front of her house and she has to wake up early for school. I usually drive by her street on my way home so I usually just call her and tell her to come outside and she'd come out and sit in the car with me for a while.

Man I can't even form a coherent post right now my mind is all over the place. :snoop: I'm feeling thirsty for some reason and it's weird. :sadbron:
Breh wtf?

I'm not understanding. Did you just miss the signs completely but at the same time liked her?
Now you trying to make a connection again? But why you tell her y'all was friends all those times? You was really that oblivious? ...
You GOTTA make the next move in that situation, shyt sounded like a chess game where you just sat there pondering the whole time, making excuses why you wasn't making a move...

What happened now?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh wtf?

I'm not understanding. Did you just miss the signs completely but at the same time liked her?
Now you trying to make a connection again? But why you tell her y'all was friends all those times? You was really that oblivious? ...
You GOTTA make the next move in that situation, shyt sounded like a chess game where you just sat there pondering the whole time, making excuses why you wasn't making a move...

What happened now?
We not talking anymore. a couple weeks ago she called me and got off the phone after saying she's going to sleep. i didn't talk to her for a week and then i called her trying to see what's up to come see her and she said nah she's tired. I took that as my cue to leave it alone and charge it to the game. she used to stay hitting me up throughout the day to being distant.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
:why: this happened to me a few weeks ago, im driving down the street where its a lot of bars and clubs and im looking for a parking spot so I catch eye contact while im in my whip with this nice lil redbone with some nice titties :takedat:, she walks up to my whip with her 2 friends and ask me can I ride her to her car and im like cool :ehh:

so she and her 2 :flabbynsick: friends get into my car and one of them is on the phone and I start chopping it up with the redbone and asking her where she is about to go, she told me she was looking for another bar to go to because they wouldn't let her in the one she came from because of how she was dressed, so I told her im about to go meet my patna at a bar down the street and she said is that right :shaq: well me and my girls are trying to party with y'all tonite, she wasn't familiar with the area so I'm like cool ill drop you off at your whip and you can follow me there and she was like OK :shaq:

so she gets out the car and go into a alley where she parked at and I told her I was going to turn around so she can follow me, so I go to turn around and I didn't know the street I dropped her off on was a one way so I had to go around the block back in traffic where she jumped in my car...by the time I got back on the street she was gone :why: :mindblown:

me and my boy both went home empty handed that night too :beli:

I didn't even get the number or anything and she was throwing the p*ssy at me :snoop:

Last edited:

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
We not talking anymore. a couple weeks ago she called me and got off the phone after saying she's going to sleep. i didn't talk to her for a week and then i called her trying to see what's up to come see her and she said nah she's tired. I took that as my cue to leave it alone and charge it to the game. she used to stay hitting me up throughout the day to being distant.
:to:

shyt, I've never known a woman to try that much while dude is just missing the alley-opp

She got a good head on her shoulders, knows what she want outta life? Don't sleep around?

Give it another shot :obama:

Or just go straight Ray J one wish on her ass

Tell her you was young and dumb and really have always felt some kind of way about her but were too much of a gentleman to wanna destroy what y'all had, but you've noticed the distance now and you want all in, shyt if that don't work out, what you gotta lose? She seems nice will probably let you off sweetly.

But hey, really what you got to lose? She either moved on or just thinks you'll never get it :ld:

post-1105-0-76298200-1407739285.gif