Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Yep.
Just for instance a few more the ago I was int he club for my homies birthday doing my thang. Its packed in there its a small place this chick comes near I thought she was tryna get past so I'm moving back to allow her to past meanwhile she kept backing up her ass on my meat until she finally gave up and walked back in the direction she came.

I missed out brehs she wasn't bad looking either

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let it out bruh :ufdup:
My story wasn't that I was oblivious, but I wasn't able to capitalize. Anyway.

So Friday night I go out looking fly as shyt right, cuz I'm a good-looking cat and when I put myself together I really PUT MYSELF TOGETHER if you know what I mean.

So anyway, me and some friends at the crib pre-drinking and shyt watching boondocks and discussing fukkery, regular nikka shyt...and I get it in my head to get high before I go out...this is after at least 4 shots of jack daniel's in an hour. Bad idea.

So we hit the strip and like I said I was looking fly as shyt and I was getting so many looks my friends were pointing them all out to me. And I'm trying to play it off all nonchalant like I'm used to the shyt (I am to a certain extent but I was a late bloomer who got no play in high school so sometimes A LOT of attention is overwhelming). At this point the weed + alcohol mix is kicking in heavy. So anyway, I'm walking by this patio with these two fly ass dark-skin women (my fav) eyeing a nikka down hard, and one of them licked her lips real slow like as she stared--I felt like a nikka in a rap video. Problem was I was TOO fukkING HIGH! I tried spittin at em but nothing good came out...I felt like Lebron in the 4th quarter, straight choke-artist type shyt...I was literally trying to talk and nothing came out. It was like missing layups in the layup line or a LB missing open field tackles against a north-south running back. Anyway, possible threesome if I was sober enough to actually spit some game turned instead into a massive L.

Second L of the night. My friends and I ended up at this shytty bar cuz my friends are broke and didn't wanna pay cover to get in anywhere good. Anyways, I'm at this spot, bored out of my mind, noticing that this one half-decent milf with a broke face but nice body is checking me out. Whatever. I wasn't really interested. So I tell my boys "yo, let's cut...this spot ain't saying nothing, its still early, let's find something else." So we about to leave and my boy says something to the milf...next thing you know, she gets up, grabs a nikka, and starts dancing. I was only half-interested, so like whatever, I figure one dance and I'm out to go find some women within a decade of my age. But again, I was still high/drunk as shyt...my dancing was off, but that didn't matter, we started grinding and shyt. I'm grabbing her ass and it's feeling nice--I start enjoying myself a bit. I learn the chick is from Texas (I'm from Toronto) So I'm thinking, she 40+ and out of town...she looking for dikk, I gotta close the deal quick. I start trying to talk to her, but again, I was so fukking inebriated that I could barely get any words out, I was slurring and stuttering and shyt. Long story short, I again fumbled the handoff and...sigh...went home empty-handed.

Because I got high.

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
Yeah, used to happen often in high school. The one that sticks out most to me was the story below because there were 2 of us with 2 girls that were DTF and neither of us acted on it.

The time I most regret was while we were at a camp resort my cousin and I met 2 chicks that approached us (one an easy 8 the other a 6.5 with massive t*ts). We met had a good few laughs, invited them back to our camp site and they were willing to come with. They sat through drunk uncle and cousin fights, burnt food and a gazebo collapsing then later said they want to go back to the warm pool (which has a second story with a kind of hot tub), we walked them to the pool said good night and went back to our camp site. The next day was their last day at the resort so I ended up kissing the 6.8 and getting her number. Not much I could do considering she lives a good 700 miles away and I was 14/15ish at the time.

There was also a close friend of mine in high school that invited me to a house they recently moved into. She didn't drink but had beers out, was laid out by the pool and was playing Joose when I got there :sadcam:. Being the bytch I was sat at the opposite end of the pool and started joking around all afternoon until her parents get home. The next day she tells me she wishes we hung out inside the house instead and it clicked. She's married now with a kid, girl was a dime but gained hella weight now.

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
I still kick myself over this story till this day :snoop:

Back in the day I was at the club wit the crew, and at this time i was heavy in the gym...like 5 days a week for a good year - 2 years. so I was pretty much ripped from head to toe :ehh:...I was off by the side with the homies...and this fine chick came over to me by herself. asking me if she knew me from somewhere. this chick was bad, brown skin, slim...and she had a fat ass...with a lil bow leggedness...:noah:

she asked me if she knew me from somewhere. She seemed sincere so im lookin at this chick like :thinkin:...while im trying to figure out where she knows me she starts rubbing my head (I was rockin a baldy)...and pressin on my chest muscles...and im still zoned the fuk out lookin at her wondering where I knew her from :snoop:

then she paused and just stared at me smilin...I guess she was waitin for me to make my move? :yeshrug:...but I was so far gone I actually asked this chick if she was ok ..SMH...:smh: she's like yeah....im like "yeah sorry I dont know you from anywhere" she's like ok...and walked away...

maybe 10 min later I realized wtf just happend. and I went around the club trying to find this chick and she was gone.

Im a pathetic ass n!gga :wow:

Got Damn this just happened to me at Wal-Mart this weekend.....:noah:

Thick, Light Skin, Big Sexy Eyes....and I blow it...:dahell:

#WashedLife

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Make fun of me brehs. I'm a walking L. :to:

So my EX lives downstairs. I go in her room last night at 2AM to bring her an HDMI cable to plug up to her laptop to her TV. She puts the TV on and lays on the bed. I like a fukking clown stand at the side of the bed didn't get on the bed. A few minutes pass by and I jokingly say "So you not gonna give me room on the bed?" and she replies ":childplease: You don't wanna get on."

I said that because there was a speaker or two on the bed but I moved it and got on the bed. I basically laid next to her for a couple of hours watching african movies with her and didn't touch her or anything. I left at 4:30 in shame. This happened two nights in a row. Weird enough the last few nights I was in her and I was basically poking her and messing with her hair and she didn't say anything but last night I was kind of intimidated. :snoop:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
:smh: @ all these stories...

Why cant women be straight up like we are?

I aint never used a line like "hey do i know you from somewhere" :beli:

And even if i did, I wouldn't just leave without asking for her #

:ohhh:

No lie I get that all the time and usually I just be like "nah prolly not" nd then I walk away thinking "man wtf why this shxt happen to me so often"

I'm stupid AF :snoop:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Make fun of me brehs. I'm a walking L. :to:

So my EX lives downstairs. I go in her room last night at 2AM to bring her an HDMI cable to plug up to her laptop to her TV. She puts the TV on and lays on the bed. I like a fukking clown stand at the side of the bed didn't get on the bed. A few minutes pass by and I jokingly say "So you not gonna give me room on the bed?" and she replies ":childplease: You don't wanna get on."

I said that because there was a speaker or two on the bed but I moved it and got on the bed. I basically laid next to her for a couple of hours watching african movies with her and didn't touch her or anything. I left at 4:30 in shame. This happened two nights in a row. Weird enough the last few nights I was in her and I was basically poking her and messing with her hair and she didn't say anything but last night I was kind of intimidated. :snoop:

:ufdup: After I read that first sentence I knew it was downhill from there, it just don't get any easier then living in the same house. :dead:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:ohhh:

No lie I get that all the time and usually I just be like "nah prolly not" nd then I walk away thinking "man wtf why this shxt happen to me so often"

I'm stupid AF :snoop:
That shyt be crazy cause it's a simple question so you don't think nothing of it. This girl at the grocery store said the same shyt to me. "Don't I know you from somewhere, I've seen you before", normally I would be like nah, and keep itoving, but luckily I catch on to it these days.

semtex

:)
Daps
*gets thrown the p*ssy*

hPm9eRW.gif