Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh: I just remembered another that happened. This happened maybe like a year after the story with the last chick I told y'all about. Shorty called me like her place was having repairs and she needed a place to stay for the night :shaq:

So we in the bed, she in her bra and panties (she ran track so her body was :noah:), and I'm in my boxers, and we talking. I start scratching my leg and she says:

Her: nikka are you jerking off right now :dahell:
Me: No, I'm just scratching my leg :whoa:
Her: I don't believe you let me see your dikk :shaq:
Me: What you wanna see my dikk for :what:
Her: Cause you might be jerking off :youngsabo:
Me: I ain't pulling my dikk out but you can tell from my boxers I ain't even hard :comeon:
Her: Yeah, your shyt mad limp right now :huhldup:
Me: See now go to bed dummy :rudy:

Like 4 days later I was like :damn: when it hit me what happened.
:duck:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

:russ: nikka I wish I was making that shyt up. I'm fukking clueless in reading chicks. There's been so many chicks that I swore was feeling me that hit me with the :camby: and so many who I had no clue about who low key loved me.

Its all part of being a fukk nikka I guess :manny:

TommyHilltrigga

Here comes THE BOOM!
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/6/T'dot
I'll make it a quick story.

There was this one big-tittied Jewish chick I used to run with. She had an ok face but her body was like an 8. I don't know why but I friendzoned her. At any rate I ran into her on campus one day. She ran up on me, gave me a hug and lemme know that she'd been thinking about me lately and wanted to know if I wanted to head back to her room between classes. I literally said, "Nah another time I gotta get home by 3 to watch Babylon 5." and dipped w/o even saying goodbye.

:snoop:

nikka said Babylon 5:noah:

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
:heh: I just remembered another that happened. This happened maybe like a year after the story with the last chick I told y'all about. Shorty called me like her place was having repairs and she needed a place to stay for the night :shaq:

So we in the bed, she in her bra and panties (she ran track so her body was :noah:), and I'm in my boxers, and we talking. I start scratching my leg and she says:

Me: I ain't pulling my dikk out but you can tell from my boxers I ain't even hard :comeon:

H5E3Im4.gif

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

pgdead.png