Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
dominique_Dawes_Natural_hair1.jpg

Screen-Shot-2011-11-11-at-5.14.19-PM.png

b8014dfd70d0044d7f5339ac7a20bab6.jpeg

All of the sudden I said Dominique Dawes...she smiled, winked at me, & waved bye. The elevator door closed & I was pissed because I blew it. Went looking for her when our elevator got down but the place was jumping & I couldn't find her. Come to find out she was in town because she was the going to the Essence awards that week. (She's a famous gold medal gymnast for those that don't know).

Last edited:

Just Rod

Sh!t Rod Says
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
I had this cute lil joint I worked at this summer internship with when I was 21. She had a nice ass body too. We used to converse and shyt but nothing serious. Like a year ago I hit her up on Facebook and we were just rappin and she hit me with the "How come you never tried to holla at me. I was feeling you and I used to flirt with you and everything."
I was stuck like :ohhh:. I swear I never got that vibe from her... I missed out on some good p*ssy brehs.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I had to hit this ATG thread again. Some of these stories bruh's are cringeworthy funny. Respect to all who told participated. One of the best topics I've read.

Last edited:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I had this cute lil joint I worked at this summer internship with when I was 21. She had a nice ass body too. We used to converse and shyt but nothing serious. Like a year ago I hit her up on Facebook and we were just rappin and she hit me with the "How come you never tried to holla at me. I was feeling you and I used to flirt with you and everything."
I was stuck like :ohhh:. I swear I never got that vibe from her... I missed out on some good p*ssy brehs.

But too much of the blame in this thread is going towards the men. Everyone knows how awkward it is to holler at a girl and get denied, this is multiplied x100 when it's someone you work in close proximity with/see everyday. I'm all for the man being the hunter and everything but why couldn't she have hollered at you at some point? :ld:

Just Rod

Sh!t Rod Says
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
But too much of the blame in this thread is going towards the men. Everyone knows how awkward it is to holler at a girl and get denied, this is multiplied x100 when it's someone you work in close proximity with/see everyday. I'm all for the man being the hunter and everything but why couldn't she have hollered at you at some point? :ld:
Exactly. She says she was flirting but obviously she wasnt flirting enough because I didnt notice anything besides some friendly conversation from a coworker.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps

All of the sudden I said Dominique Dawes...she smiled, winked at me, & waved bye. The elevator door closed & I was pissed because I blew it. Went looking for her when our elevator got down but the place was jumping & I couldn't find her. Come to find out she was in town because she was the going to the Essence awards that week. (She's a famous gold medal gymnast for those that don't know).

nikka! :russ:

I know that feel breh. :wow:

Just Rod

Sh!t Rod Says
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC

I had the biggest crush on her when I was a kid

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Mines was pretty bad, but at least I got to hit.

Met shorty through a friend at school after I had broken up with my ex. I was young in the game, and when I told a bytch wanna come to the crib and watch a movie, I really just wanted to just watch the movie :lupe:

So we went to get something to eat, then back to my crib to watch blood diamonds I think. So we on the couch, the movie ended and I swear to god this is exactly what happened:

Her: I'm getting tired, I'm going to bed, you coming :mjpls:
Me: Oh aight, well I'm tired too :ehh:
Her: I don't like to sleep with clothes on, is that ok :youngsabo:
Me: Yeah that's cool, make yourself at home :manny:
*We in the room, it's dark, she butt naked under the sheets, and I'm fully dressed on top of the covers*
Her: Aren't you cold on top of the covers? Come under the sheets with me :shaq:
Me: Ok, I'll get under with you :ld:
*Now I'm under the covers with all my clothes on, bytch in my bed butt ass naked*

Her: Sohh do you always sleep with your clothes on :dahell:
Me: No, I usually sleep nake...............................:ohhh:

I swear to god bytch probably thought i was either gay or retarded :pachaha:
fukked the shyt outta her that night to make it up though :salute:

:deadmanny::dead::deadrose:

I'm at work trying to keep quiet dying reading this................ I def got some stories to add to this thread though

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:deadmanny::dead::deadrose:

I'm at work trying to keep quiet dying reading this................ I def got some stories to add to this thread though
Got em now?? It's been a minute.

Anyway I just realized me trying to be on some :ehh: shyt might've cost me some ass a while ago. So that day I'm chilling in my car with this chick I been talking to on and off for about a couple of years and before she leaves the car, she says she wants to come to my house later and watch a movie. Now this chick is okay, nothing special.
Me, not having shyt to do later that day, said "Damn, I got mad shyt to do I might be busy but idk i'll hit you up." or something like that. :snoop:. All I had to do was fix this game and install this lcd screen into this laptop. That could've waited as it was for the fam. :snoop: Me telling her I'll hit her up tomorrow ended up fukking things up since she was kind of busy that night. Since then I haven't really seen her cept once at night but it was the same chill in car in front of house shyt. :snoop: