Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
All jokes aside BDizzle maybe it's for best :manny:

Worst part is I was mad close to smashing first night we met. Was a blind date, went to the movies, then a arcade, took her back to the crib and she was like ":ohhh: this nikka got furniture"

She had a track meet at 5am so she had to bounce and she said well meet up when she get back in town. Day later had a date with my ex and and ended up liking her more :yeshrug:

Little does she know I still jerk off to her pics so he really won :umad:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here's a picture of shorty I was talking bout. I ain't seen her since like 2007/8 or so. She was tall, like 6'1/6'2. Shoulda knocked her off when I had the chance :beli:

534340_10100609418667115_659334937_n.jpg
:ohlawd:

Who's that PAWG on the left :troll:??

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Everyone else is putting their horror stories out. Your turn

I remember back in the early years of high school this pawg I worked with was feeling me: short cut hair, big t*ts, round ass, near flat stomach. My dumb ass was oblivious to her come-ons just took it as her being nice. Worst thing is we live like 4 streets from each other. I used to come over and kick it throughout the summer. I remember one day she came out of the house with some tight jeans and a low cut fitted tank top that had trouble holding in all the goodness, she come over to my car window leaning down, I got all kinds of cleavage meat in my face. We get done chatting and I back my car out of her moms driveway and smash the drivers side mirror clean off with the light pole at the end of the drive, embarrassed at fukk. One day she asked me to come over and chill, her moms and younger sister were home at the time. I'm posted up on the edge of couch with a clear line of sight up the stairs that led to bedrooms. Her moms and sister are across room in recliners. She heads upstairs and sits at the top of the stairs and fingers me to come upstairs, I shook my head no and glanced over at her moms. Homegirl gave up on me after 5min as sat like a fixture on the couch ass superglued to cushions, afraid of her moms, instead of manning up and going upstairs. I went home with a capital L on my forehead that evening with no action..........

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I remember back in the early years of high school this pawg I worked with was feeling me: short cut hair, big t*ts, round ass, near flat stomach. My dumb ass was oblivious to her come-ons just took it as her being nice. Worst thing is we live like 4 streets from each other. I used to come over and kick it throughout the summer. I remember one day she came out of the house with some tight jeans and a low cut fitted tank top that had trouble holding in all the goodness, she come over to my car window leaning down, I got all kinds of cleavage meat in my face. We get done chatting and I back my car out of her moms driveway and smash the drivers side mirror clean off with the light pole at the end of the drive, embarrassed at fukk. One day she asked me to come over and chill, her moms and younger sister were home at the time. I'm posted up on the edge of couch with a clear line of sight up the stairs that led to bedrooms. Her moms and sister are across room in recliners. She heads upstairs and sits at the top of the stairs and fingers me to come upstairs, I shook my head no and glanced over at her moms. Homegirl gave up on me after 5min as sat like a fixture on the couch ass superglued to cushions, afraid of her moms, instead of manning up and going upstairs. I went home with a capital L on my forehead that evening with no action..........

:lolbron::mjlol: You most def should've hit that on some disappearing ninja stealth ish without her moms evening knowing Bruh! And you know that wasn't the first time she invited a bruh into her room on some :shaq:. Good story, we've all taken some L's.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
:patrice:

here goes:

there's this older woman, gotta be 37, 38 now... sexy from head to her toes... :takedat:
anyway, I known her for about 8 yrs... first time she came into my job, I put it out there to her.... I like you, you with somebody, blah blah... she laughed me off, told me she had a son around my age... :stopitslime:
she called my job to ask about her stuff the next day, got on the phone, flirted a lil bit, I flirted back...
pretty much been like that ever since... she comes to my job to see me, and we flirt...
we see each other every couple months when she's back in town from work, and we do those long hugs... even though she's in a relationship with somebody
one time, she started kissing on my neck... another time, I grabbed on her butt...:shaq:
a few months back, she called me, asked how I was... I'm like, I'm aight...
she asks what's wrong...
since she and I been pretty cool for a while, I'm upfront about it... tell her I'm in need, and I'm in a drought...
she tells me to come by her house after work and bring her stuff with me (the stuff she ordered from my job)...:ohhh:
I go by, and she comes to the door in some tight lil shorts and a tight t shirt... :dwillhuh:
we start talking...
about an hr... shows me all around the house, bedroom too...
we start discussing how hard it is when you ain't got nobody... she tells me that when she's in need, she got her toy that she uses...:whoo:
then she asks me what I would do if she came onto me right then...
me being stupid, thinking about the fact that she's in a relationship with somebody...:snoop:
I try to answer without answering... for some reason, I'm thinking I don't wanna put myself out there, cause what if she's playing games and trying to mess with my head...
so I give some long confusing answer that didn't make any sense...
It didn't even make sense to me! smh:shaq2:
a little bit after that, I left...
I don't think the magnitude of the situation hit me until afterwards...:mindblown:
she was tryna give me hint after hint... smh
don't know if I'll ever get another chance like that.

Maaaaaaaaaan this brought up a memory

Bout two years ago I get a call from a girl that's been one of my best friends since high school. They are having a surprise dinner party for her friend before she leaves for grad school and wants to know if I wanna go. I'm cool with the girl who's party it was so I said sure. Plus my friend's boyfriend is coming to town for it and he's been one of my homies since middle school. Hadn't seen either of them in a few months so I figured it would be cool

We go, are chillin, and some other girl comes and sits at our table. She was cute as hell, and immediately starts chattin me up. She was getting her degree in some sort of engineering, and i guess is a singer too, even showed me a video. Voice of an angel:wow: This girl is asking me all about my life, and I'm answering, but really just tryin to talk to my people. My female friend keeps giving me looks like :what: but I have no clue what the fukk is going on. My boy was next to her tryin to give me the hint with the :steviej: face.

We end up going out after, and I'm chillin, talkin to the girl and buying her drinks and shyt. Wasn't even thinkin about it like that, really just talking to her cuz she was cool as hell. She keeps laughin at stupid shyt I'm saying and touchin my arm and whatever but my dumb ass just keeps bullshytting. She starts getting visibly unhappy, and I had no idea why at the time. After a while she just goes "okay well I'm gonna head home". I go "oh ok, nice to meet you blah blah".

As soon as she leaves my girl walks up to me and basically yells "WHAT THE fukk IS WRONG WITH YOU? She was trying to holler at you the whoooole night".

Right then and there I got hit with PTGD (post traumatic goddess disorder):merchant::merchant:

I remembered all the shyt, with her literally just talking to only me the whole time:damn:

Worst part was, the next day I'm talkin to the girl who's party we went to, and I find out that the girl's family is worth multiple millions:to:

I could have been paid and laid brehs:sadbron:

To this day I can't believe I didn't pick up on it, especially since I was thinkin she was fine the whole time

:heh: I just remembered another that happened. This happened maybe like a year after the story with the last chick I told y'all about. Shorty called me like her place was having repairs and she needed a place to stay for the night :shaq:

So we in the bed, she in her bra and panties (she ran track so her body was :noah:), and I'm in my boxers, and we talking. I start scratching my leg and she says:

Her: nikka are you jerking off right now :dahell:
Me: No, I'm just scratching my leg :whoa:
Her: I don't believe you let me see your dikk :shaq:
Me: What you wanna see my dikk for :what:
Her: Cause you might be jerking off :youngsabo:
Me: I ain't pulling my dikk out but you can tell from my boxers I ain't even hard :comeon:
Her: Yeah, your shyt mad limp right now :huhldup:
Me: See now go to bed dummy :rudy:

Like 4 days later I was like :damn: when it hit me what happened.

*runs outside*

*looks up at the sky with clinched fists*

"YOU NICCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!!"

*falls out*

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a college freshman, 17 years old, sitting in my boxers on the top bunk, laptop next to me on youtube. A girl knocks and enters the room. "Hey Jermio, do you want to eat some pizza with me in the break room?"

"Oh hey. What kind of pizza is it? I don't eat Domino's." :snoop:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I had a couple of miss opportunities especially back in college, I was so focused on graduating because that was my only shot and could not fukk up:snoop:.

I remember at my old job there was a black and mexican chick and our job catered some food for us and the chick asked me how was my sandwich and I was like it was alright; but the bread was wet. The chick grab my arm and started rubbing it and said you cant say that to a woman, I was huh? She was like you can't say wet because you know a woman p*ssy gets wet when you say that. Man I was on stuck mode.

I have a couple of stories about females at that job. That job had hoes.
But I don't shyt where I work at and a couple of months later she quit and I saw her at the mall pregnant:whew:.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I had a couple of miss opportunities especially back in college, I was so focused on graduating because that was my only shot and could not fukk up:snoop:.

I remember at my old job there was a black and mexican chick and our job catered some food for us and the chick asked me how was my sandwich and I was like it was alright; but the bread was wet. The chick grab my arm and started rubbing it and said you cant say that to a woman, I was huh? She was like you can't say wet because you know a woman p*ssy gets wet when you say that. Man I was on stuck mode.

But I don't shyt where I work at and a couple of months later she quit and I saw her at the mall pregnant:whew:.
:what: nikka

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

:wtf2: