Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
This Hatian broad I had the biggest crush on breh. Cindy Jean Louis :noah:

Even in the 6 grade she had the nicest, supplest breast meats in the tri state :wow:

So all year I'm low key simping all over her. Writing her name on peices of paper, drawing pictures of us holding hands and shyt. Back then I was mad nervous and scared to talk to bytches so not even a single time did I try to get at her. So one day we at lunch and my boy was like

Breh: Yo bdizzle, what's good my nikka :myman:
Me: Chillin, wut you want nikka :leostare:
Breh: Man what's up with you and Cindy man, I think she might like you :leon:
Me: Cindy? Man fukka Cindy, bytch ugly as hell :pacspit:
*on the inside I was like I just wanna marry her and have little hatian jamaican babies and shyt :noah:*
Breh: Oh word? Damn breh didn't know you wasn't feeling her like that :whoa:

I look behind me and Cindy's in tears cause she asked my boy to ask me if I liked her cause she had the biggest crush on me :wow:

Like 3 weeks later shorty transferred schools and I've been regretting that shyt ever since.

Next year I was walking to school and looked up and seen this cute chick on the bus. Man I couldn't believe it was Cindy smiling and waving at me. I waved back and that was the last time I seen her.

No lie I'm 31 and every once in a while I still go on Facebook looking for her name just hoping I'd come across her :to:

:laff: How unfortunate. :damn:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
In 11th grade, I pretty much stayed to myself. I was the type of dude, that was cool with everyone but I didn't really chill with anyone...I was the type of kid that girls thought I was cute, but would pass on me because I didn't have any kind of identity, and I did myself no favors, because I was a straight up mute.

This was around 2001 and Mya had her career poppin' and I was on my light-skin girl phase. There was this female in 10th grade that could have been Mya's little sister. I had the biggest crush on her. Not only could I not work up the courage to talk to her, but she had a boyfriend too. Never in my life have I ever hated on a dude, before or after this incident, but I hated on this dude. He had a twin brother, and everyone would call him "Twin". Everytime he walked in the cafeteria, classroom, gym, wherever; I would just grill the shyt out of him, like I wanted to fight him. It got so bad, that it became plainly apparent that I was diggin' her, to Twin, Mya, and a couple of my classmates.

It could be just speculation, but she would send little signs, that she may have been checking me out too. Looking away real quick when I would check her out, making it a point to sometimes talk to people in my vicinity. Little shyt that you could do in high school, without being too obvious; but the tension was there.

As I said before, I was cool with everyone despite being a loner. One of my acquaintances hipped me to the fact that they broke up one week after a bad argument and told me I should get at her. I told him thanx, and that I would holler at her the next time I saw her.

Well that next time was the very same day. I came out the bathroom one day, and as luck would have it, she came out the ladies room, just seconds before I did. So, shorty looked back and saw me and smiled. She casually turned back around to keep walking, but slowed her pace down. She didn't completely turn her head back around, as if to keep tabs out the corner of her eye on what moves I was going to make. So, being the dork that I was...I slowed my pace of walk down even slower than hers, to keep the distance between us. She peeped, and slowed down some more. And in an scenario reminiscent of 3 stooges, I love lucy, or some random looney tunes cartoon, I slowed down even more. I'm talking like, she was moving like a turtle, and I was moving like a slug.

I guess she caught wind that a nikka had a bunch of nervous energy and proceeded to speed up and walk back to class...

They got back together a week later...

I'm in a similar situation, except I'm in college. How did you get out of that situation? :lupe:

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't have the commitment to this thread to post the biggest L i took, one day if this thread lives on :to:

but its easy as hell to notice now with girls you not into at all :whoa:

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
What if you've never gotten any advances? Is that worse than missing out on/being oblivious to a chicks advances?

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
What if you've never gotten any advances? Is that worse than missing out on/being oblivious to a chicks advances?

Women can be oh so subtle with it, and it's so easy to miss in the moment......Sometimes you look back and think about it, and it will be like you were almost imagining that situation........The overwhelming majority of women want their dude to really put the press on them, even when they might throw a hint or two out for you. Even when they think they're throwing hints at you, sometimes it can be a sorry ass hint. Weak sauce stuff, but a man over time will develop a sense of which women are interested and which women are not interested. Women are insecure and don't want to take that chance of being shut down most of the time because, in their mind, it's the most embarassing thing that can happen to them. But that's just it, he has to take a chance to have the opportunity.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Reading these stories reminds me of an all time great WTF for me. Most of you probably won't believe this. I was about 18 & hanging with 2 other friends going to ESPN Zone in Manhattan with a few bad girls we met from Queens. We in there & we're in the lobby part by the elevators with the Queens girls just chatting. 3 other chicks come walking in (2 whites & a bad Black mami). My eyes immediately went to the sista for a sec. We're all chilling but the bad one keeps checking me from a distance. Smiling at me even though I'm with this other chick. I'm thinking I know her & start trying to place where I might know her. I ask my boy on the sneak if he knew that chick & he's like nah. So we're about to go upstairs so we hit the elevator button all the while this chick seems like she wants to to come up to her. I didn't wanna play myself by approaching her while with the Queens chick so I just lay back. The elevator makes it's my down & the 3 chicks get on the elevator & wait for our group to hop on by they said they'd get the next one. Bad Black chick is staring me down still & asked me straight up do I wanna ride with them. I said nah. The elevator door starts to close then all of the sudden it hit & I remembered where I knew her from...(Continue to next page)

Last edited: