Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Back in high school. Dis chick says to me "when u gone see me in my birthday suit?" I replied whens yo party?

Another time this chick was poping dat ass on me on the school bus smiling at me. I told her I'd see her later and got off the bus. I was such a dumb ass back then.

Rell Shyt
You got me looking like an idiot in class right now :dead:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
In the army, I was friendzoned by this skinny chick.
I went to her room to talk and her roommate walked in.
She walked right up to me and asked if I had a quarter that she could borrow.
Before I could answer, she reached into my front pocket and grabbed my package.
She would not let it go.
She then told me that she wanted to go to my room.

We were sitting on my bed. And I don't know what happened but that's all we did. She wanted me to just take the p*ssy. But I just sat there.......doing nothing but looking stupid.

After five minutes of that shyt, she got the fukk up. I stood up behind her and grabbed her titties.

Too late.

She bounced like a motha fukka.

Man I was so young and stupid back then.

I chalked it up as some shyt happens for a reason type shyt.
But nope. I was just too damn stupid.

I was in a very similar situation too..when I was a youngin..this story probably could of made it to my OP, but that club story was fresh in my mind

anyway...I was dating this asian chick back when I was like 16 or 17..now keep in mind...im a dark skinned negro..and this chick is like an asian version of christina milian...its fukkin RARE for a chick like that to mess with black dudes...let alone darkskinned dudes who aint rich or a successful rapper :heh:

so anway we met on blackplanet...and damn this bytch was bad :snooop: we dated for like 3 or 4 weeks. but one day she brought me to her house after school and we was just kick'n it..watching love and basketball...then she gets up and grabs my hand and says she wants to "show me her room" being the lame virgin I was...it didnt even cross my mind wtf was happening...so anyway we get to her room now and she sittin on the bed...and I dunno but I felt madd uncomfortable to so I got up and was just walkin around looking around her room...breh..I swear on my mommas life...this chick said ".....deshawn................" im like yeah?

she's like ".............................dont you wanna..........you know...do something?" me ":wrist: you play too much...hey...lets go finish love and basketball"...and I walked downstairs :facepalm:

I wasnt oblivious..I was just a fukkin dweeb..who was affraid of the p*ssy.

when I got to the bottom of the stairs..I noticed she didnt follow...so I called her name...and she didnt answer she just walked down stairs.

she broke up with me a few weeks later

and I never been able to bag an asian bytch...let alone a bad azz asian bytch like that...ever since.

Im a fukkin idiot...im 30 now..dont even remember her name or where she lived...I will never see her or recognize her again

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was in a very similar situation too..when I was a youngin..this story probably could of made it to my OP, but that club story was fresh in my mind

anyway...I was dating this asian chick back when I was like 16 or 17..now keep in mind...im a dark skinned negro..and this chick is like an asian version of christina milian...its fukkin RARE for a chick like that to mess with black dudes...let alone darkskinned dudes who aint rich or a successful rapper :heh:

so anway we met on blackplanet...and damn this bytch was bad :snooop: we dated for like 3 or 4 weeks. but one day she brought me to her house after school and we was just kick'n it..watching love and basketball...then she gets up and grabs my hand and says she wants to "show me her room" being the lame virgin I was...it didnt even cross my mind wtf was happening...so anyway we get to her room now and she sittin on the bed...and I dunno but I felt madd uncomfortable to so I got up and was just walkin around looking around her room...breh..I swear on my mommas life...this chick said ".....deshawn................" im like yeah?

she's like ".............................dont you wanna..........you know...do something?" me ":wrist: you play too much...hey...lets go finish love and basketball"...and I walked downstairs :facepalm:

when I got to the bottom of the stairs..I noticed she didnt follow...so I called her name...and she didnt answer she just walked down stairs.

and I never been able to bag an asian bytch...let alone a bad azz asian bytch like that...ever since.

Im a fukkin idiot...im 30 now..dont even remember her name or where she lived...I will never see her or recognize her again
ibhcangpkxrS4Q.gif

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA

:damn: Even I don't think I could of screwed that up

The bytch literally held your hand thru it
kevin-garnett-angry-gif.gif

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
:damn: Even I don't think I could of screwed that up

The bytch literally held your hand thru it
kevin-garnett-angry-gif.gif

I know it sounds unbelieveable...but I swear on my life that that sh!t is true.

my boys clown me on it till this day...every once in a while...my boy J will bring it up..and im food for the rest of the night...

Like I said..I wasnt oblivious...I knew what was up...I was just a fukkin clown...and I wish to god I could do it over again...ive been rejected by so many asians since then it aint even funny :smh:

semtex

:)
Daps

36-man-city-fan-crying-best-sports-gifs-of-2012.gif

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I know it sounds unbelieveable...but I swear on my life that that sh!t is true.

my boys clown me on it till this day...every once in a while...my boy J will bring it up..and im food for the rest of the night...

Like I said..I wasnt oblivious...I knew what was up...I was just a fukkin clown...and I wish to god I could do it over again...ive been rejected by so many asians since then it aint even funny :smh:

I believe you. I had this ugly Ukranian bich do that to me freshmen year in front of all my boys. I wasn't going to just fukk a bich so I wouldn't get clowned, though.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

ibqq90XuUThcNb.gif

nikka im in the fukking SOUTH, do you realize how fukking LONG i've been THIRSTIN for a good looking asian broad who doesn't have a "no nikkas" policy????

and you just throw one away like it's nothing, talmbout some fukking LOVE AND BASKETBALL??

slap_zpsf1e6f735.gif

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: fukk you and everything you stand for

Last edited:

dap-man

Pro
Daps
Dang I'm kicking myself right now! *In my head.*

I was young, and had a hard time noticing if a girl liked me or not.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

what a goddamn shame...smh