Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was oblivious to a lot of shyt in middle school and h.s :snoop:

there was this over developed mature ass bytch when i was in 8th grade in my math class. everyone wanted to fukk her including me because she had these nuclear warhead missiles for t*ts already at that age.
she started chatting me up in class about bull shyt, and i thought nothing of it
started sitting next to me on the bus, nothing
started asking me who im taking to the graduation dance like 2-3 months in advance, me: i'm probably not going to that shyt :youngsabo: :skip:
day before she goes i dont have anyone to go to the dance with. me: oh ok :manny:

then forward a couple years in h.s she tells me she had a huge crush on me in middle school. me: :damn:

in h.s this softball playing bytch would always comment on something i did or said, or something i was wearing. me: :snooze:
in chemistry she would randomly start asking me what im doing after school. me: gona go home n play video games :win: & :flabbynsick:
one day she straight up stood in front of me in the hall and said "I WANT YOU TO TALK TO ME!!! :pacspit: "
me: :merchant: ::flabbynsick::skip:

only thing left for her to do was grab my hand and put it on her box... what a fukkin idiot. throwing it at me and i was blind to the facts.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

there was this over developed mature ass bytch when i was in 8th grade in my math class. everyone wanted to fukk her including me because she had these nuclear warhead missiles for t*ts already at that age.
she started chatting me up in class about bull shyt, and i thought nothing of it
started asking me who im taking to the graduation dance like 2-3 months in advance, me: i'm probably not going to that shyt :youngsabo: :skip:
day before she goes i dont have anyone to go to the dance with. me: oh ok :manny:

then forward a couple years in h.s she tells me she had a huge crush on me in middle school. me: :damn:

So what happened in high school with her then? lol

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what happened in high school with her then? lol

the middle school chick turned into some sort of gangster bytch in h.s and hung out with eses so i was like :whoa: not gona get stabbed over clam

i ended up adding miles to the softball chick. i was frustrated as hell with myself that i didnt see all the signals, i still am actually smh

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
god this is my life ever since 7th grade...they are some others but this was the worst.

one of the worst was i driving to school, music bumping and everything. this spanish chick pulls up and is smiling and winking at me. so i was like is this really happening?? :ohhh:. she drives up a little so i drive up and start chatting up with her while were driving.
im like whats good. :shaq:

her: how you doing? :evil:

me: good im on my way to class :troll: hey pull up to this gas staion so we can talk.

her: iight boo

we pull up to this station. she gets out and everything was :banderas:.
we start talking and shes starts making out with me. i was like :mj:. after a few minutes shes like you got a place we can go back to and you know.
me...oh nah i got class right now but you should give me your number and ill call you :troll:

her...:wtf:

when i got back to my car and started to drive i then realized it what happened and what she wanted to do...:snoop:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
:wow:
I was so painfully oblivious in 9th and 10th grade that it's not even funny. Bad chick with big titties used to feel me up in Spanish all on my stomach and chest cracked Corny jokes :snoop: And I never capitalized:sadcam: She used to punch me too I think that's what threw me off. The class was over and we didn't even talk after that...just seen her around school and never said more then hi.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Back in high school. Dis chick says to me "when u gone see me in my birthday suit?" I replied whens yo party?

Another time this chick was poping dat ass on me on the school bus smiling at me. I told her I'd see her later and got off the bus. I was such a dumb ass back then.

Rell Shyt

:HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAH!!!

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Freshman year in high school.

I was a good 'ol boy.Clean cut, yes mam, no mam....all that shyt.

Everybody would always try to hook me up with the "good" girls.You know, the chess club/math club/damn near got all her credits halfway through her sophomore year types......

But I was conflicted.I didn't want to stay in my lane at all.I had a thing for them sassy ratchets.You know the ones....teeth sucking, neck rolling, loud, with the over exaggerated hoodrat stank walk?

I was lusting hard for this lil rat named Keisha.She had that stank walk, but the thing that drove me crazy about her was her posture.She had a crazy feminine dip in her back.You know, that natural doggystyle arch.Till this day, I have yet to see another female with a dip in her back like that.Her Body was all around proportionate.She didn't really have any titties,but she had ass, and a lil itty bitty waist that made my eyes water.

I didn't have it in me to approach her, but I used to tell my cousin(we went to the same school) about her when we'd talk about all the chicks from school we'd like to shove some meat up in.

My cousin was a big sloppy nikka, but he had personality.He was bold as fukk.Would approach any chick at the drop of a dime.Problem was, the nikka was sloppy.Weighed about 300 as a freshman in high school.He used to pressure me to approach more girls.It was like he knew he couldn't get the drawls, so he wanted me to get them for him.I remember he used to say "nikka if I looked like you, i'd be killing these ho's":heh:

But I was always on that "good guy" shyt.

But anywayz, this nikka got tired of me not getting at Keisha, and decided to approach her for me.he got her number and everything.I remember he handed me her number like "nikka she feeling you to:krs:...just call and talk to her...talk to her"

But that's what makes the shyt worst.Keish was meeting me halfway and I still didn't know what to say.I remember trying to avoid her at school.Some of her girlfriends would come up and ask me "when you gone call Keisha?":scheme:

Sat by the phone at night, but never called her.

All the shyt ended when I went to one of her dance performances.You know how they have them lil hood talent shows at the local recreation center? I was always at the rec playing basketball when nikkaz was like "they having that talent show tonight, it's going to be some ho's in there"

I knew Keisha's dance team would be performing, so I wanted to avoid that shyt.I didn't want to bump into her and her girls that night.They probably would've been sucking their teeth and rolling their eyes at me...back then, if you didn't talk to girls, they thought you were conceited(especially if you were a handsome fella).

I didn't want to go, but all the nikkaz I was playing ball with decided to go, so I said fukk it "I'll just sit up high in the bleachers"

As I'm sitting up there watching Keisha freak the stage(doing the splits and all that...I should've called:sadcam:)
nikkaz around me is like "dayuuummmmm you see that shyt?:ooh:".

And then I fukked up by trying to brag.....I'm like "Yeah, that's the girl I'm fukking with right now:win:"

They gave me that look like I was selling:duck:"What's her name nikka?"

I tell them "her name is Keisha"

So.... after the talent show, everybody was walking down the bleachers, headed for the exit.Just my luck, I see Keisha and her dance crew headed straight in my direction.I was standing in about the 8th row and she was down at ground level.I figured it was so packed, she wouldn't even see me.I decided to stand still like a roach in stealth mode and just wiat for her to pass

but then some of the nikkaz I was sitting with during the show was like" AYE THERE SHE GO!! CALL HER OVER HERE nikka...SHE GOT SOME HOME GIRLS WITH HERE"

So I'm trying to play it cool like "Nah breh, she probably tired and shyt" but them nikkaz wasn't having it.

As soon as Keisha and her crew was right down in front of us, them nikkaz looked back at me like :youngsabo: and started calling her name out "AYE KEISHA....KEISHA"....As soon as she glanced over at us to see who was screaming her name out, them nikkaz all started pointing at me.

The next day at school, my cousin came up to me like " Keisha said she saw you at the talent show...she was clowning..said you had the nerve have other nikkaz call her name out, you couldn't do it yourself"

How fukking pathetic:snoop:

:russ::russ::russ::laff: im in tears

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps

iXROVzjsNKaYj.gif

Oh man that's just fukking ridiculous dude. You probably could have went in, saw the movie with her, took her to the crib and lay the smack down on that ass but instead you passed and went to go see Pokemon the movie with your pops.
:russ: im borrowin that

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember this one time I went solo to a club back in the day on a Friday. Spotted this fine ass girl eyeing me in the dance floor. She was with her friend dancing and I worked my way to where they were. I knew she was feeling it when she faced me and we started dancing and shyt. So I advanced and grabbed her and we started grinding and shyt. So after a few songs, her friend grabs her and they go off. So I'm like whatever, there are other chicks here. So fast forward hour later, I'm dancing with another girl, and the chick I dance with earlier grabs me from the back all looking upset like I ditched her. She was like, "why did you leave?" The girl I was dancing with at the moment thinks this chick is my GF so she takes off. Didn't bother me though, because this girl was bad. So we started dancing again and it got pretty heavy. We hung out for the next hour or so in the club, was shoving my tongue down her throat and shyt and was even grabbing her ass under her skirt from the back. (She was wearing a short dress). I remember this one dude who was looking at me doing that shyt giving me the thumbs up:lolbron:

So the club is closing down. I asked her her name and her number. She's like "my friends and I are going to a party tomorrow, you wanna come?".

Me: I got plans tomorrow, how about next week?

Her: Uhh... do you live around here?

Me: I live in Plantation (this club was in downtown Ft. Lauderdale)

Her: You got your own place?

Me: yeah

Her: Is it far?

Me: nah, about 15 minutes.

Her::wub:

Me::dwillhuh: okay, I'll call you tomorrow?

Her: okay:what:

I called her Sunday night (my rule was to never call the very next day because it seemed desperate):snoop:. It turned out she was visiting from Tallahassee and staying at her cousin and was only there for the weekend. She just wanted a weekend fukk:deadrose:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

in h.s this softball playing bytch would always comment on something i did or said, or something i was wearing. me: :snooze:
in chemistry she would randomly start asking me what im doing after school. me: gona go home n play video games :win: & :flabbynsick:
one day she straight up stood in front of me in the hall and said "I WANT YOU TO TALK TO ME!!! :pacspit: "

only thing left for her to do was grab my hand and put it on her box... what a fukkin idiot. throwing it at me and i was blind to the facts.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
1). Had this bad bytch that was a tom boy so I aint really think nothing of her always wanted to shoot ball with me coming to my crib and watching basketball games and such, she used to come to my crib like everyday, my moms used to let her come in the room and all, then one day this chick from up the block that used to come from out of town every summer who I smashed a year before who had the fattest ass I ever had to this day at 12, cuffed me up. Then she came and seen us hanging out, and said why you aint tell me you had a girl started crying and never spoke to me again, that was my ace, but she wanted more. Fast forward like 2 years later ole girl that came to town end up turning into a prostitute and got preggo by a homeless nikka, while the tom boy who ex me ended up turning into the baddest bytch in the hood off that tom boy shyt......

Oh shyt that reminded me of a girl in college. Cute as fukk. Decent little body on her. Worked with my best friend. Anytime I came in she would ask me when I'm going to take her to a party. Or if I was talking to him about wanting some food she'd mention how she's always wanted to eat there. I had a girl and wasn't tripping too hard of it. My girl flunked out of school and about to move. She's tossing the p*ssy at me so obviously at me that my girl cussed me out after we left. Somehow my dumb ass still didn't pick up on what was up until months later. I see her a couple months later and somehow that ass was fat as fukk. Just looking too juicy. Everybody sweating her hardcore. So when I come up to try to holla she played me off quick as fukk.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
should clarify that fukkign innuendo left me regretting it for the entire week, still even to this day i still just feel sad

the fact I said to her "alright and by who?" also :(

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I remember this one time I went solo to a club back in the day on a Friday. Spotted this fine ass girl eyeing me in the dance floor. She was with her friend dancing and I worked my way to where they were. I knew she was feeling it when she faced me and we started dancing and shyt. So I advanced and grabbed her and we started grinding and shyt. So after a few songs, her friend grabs her and they go off. So I'm like whatever, there are other chicks here. So fast forward hour later, I'm dancing with another girl, and the chick I dance with earlier grabs me from the back all looking upset like I ditched her. She was like, "why did you leave?" The girl I was dancing with at the moment thinks this chick is my GF so she takes off. Didn't bother me though, because this girl was bad. So we started dancing again and it got pretty heavy. We hung out for the next hour or so in the club, was shoving my tongue down her throat and shyt and was even grabbing her ass under her skirt from the back. (She was wearing a short dress). I remember this one dude who was looking at me doing that shyt giving me the thumbs up:lolbron:

So the club is closing down. I asked her her name and her number. She's like "my friends and I are going to a party tomorrow, you wanna come?".

Me: I got plans tomorrow, how about next week?

Her: Uhh... do you live around here?

Me: I live in Plantation (this club was in downtown Ft. Lauderdale)

Her: You got your own place?

Me: yeah

Her: Is it far?

Me: nah, about 15 minutes.

Her::wub:

Me::dwillhuh: okay, I'll call you tomorrow?

Her: okay:what:

I called her Sunday night (my rule was to never call the very next day because it seemed desperate):snoop:. It turned out she was visiting from Tallahassee and staying at her cousin and was only there for the weekend. She just wanted a weekend fukk:deadrose:

83061ada_kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.gif