Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had a pizza delivery chick who came to my door dropped off a pizza,I handed her the money and she just stood there with the :wtb:...I'm lookin back at her waiting for her to walk away and I'm thinking "this greedy bytch really gon stand here and wait on a tip:childplease:"...its starting to get akward but I refuse to mention or ask if she's waiting for a tip,but I'm tempted to go in my pocket to stop this akwardness...luckily my boy mentions "bruh!get her number"...then I'm like "ooooooooh,thought u wanted a tip:whew:".....she was just barely over that line of bein thick but still had her shape and wuznt sloppy,and she had green eyes....but I probaly woulda let her go,its hard to look good in a all black pizza hut uniform and hate,she looked a lot better in street clothes,and yes it was easy after that.

Then it was a chick I worked with who would talk to everybody but me,and when I talked to her she would kep answers short and look away like she ain't wanna talk...not in that shy sweet way,but in a rude get the fuk away kinda way.......so I wuz like "fuk dat bytch:childplease:",and I just ignored her.....one day her friend took a picture of me with her cell phone for some collage or sum shyt they wuz making for the job:what:...time passes and this collage never is seen but I don't think nothin of it as it sleeps my mind.....finally after probaly about a year the girl who I though hated me,has her friend finally tell me that she like me and how do I feel.....then I find ol girl is the one who wanted a picture of me and it wasn't for no damn collage:snoop:...it was a little creepy when u think about it:pachaha:

I'm probaly wrong,but whenever a female come on to me I assume its gon be easy...so if it ain't gon be easy I don't want women comin on to me...I'm just gon be mad if I don't hit it first night:mjpls:...so guys like me are probaly why women don't approach more:manny:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I use to be mad oblivious, idiotic even, but I'm a bit more diligent. Consistent proximity and OD attention usually means something, which I didn't understand back in the day....

Paisley Darts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Richmond, VA
When I was 23, I was working in corporate America and this chic wanted to fukk me bad. But she wasn't good looking so I friend-zoned her :russ:

So after a few months, she finally realized I didn't want to fukk with her like that..so she told me she had a friend for me to meet.

She said her friend went to church with her and a church party/get-together was happening at this venue next week.

I told the chic "Bet, I'll be there.."

I get to the party and the broad she is suppose to hook me up with (shes about a 6/10) is playing like she too good to say anything. Broad is trying to act cute and trying to act like shes the shyt. At this point we hadnt talked yet, I was still scoping the scene and she was too busy playing the "important role." :beli:

Then this pretty, slim, curly-haired, big titted red bone broad (about a 7/10) comes and sits next to me. Its seats all over the place but she sits right next to me. This broad is talking to me for about 30 mins. And all of the topics are about me..and what I liked doing. She's over-laughing at all my jokes...We are vibing something serious. At this point I start to think slightly that this chic MIGHT be feeling me..but I'm not sure and it would be wrong to get with with her because I'm suppose to be here for the other broad. So I do the right thing....

I abruptly tell the chic I'm out and I get up and walk off :snoop:

On the way out, I stop and spit about 5 mins of game to the broad I'm suppose to meet and get the number...in front of the other chic. :demonic:

I call her 2 days later...broad doesn't pick up..and nothing ever comes of it. :ufdup:

So the next week I realize that the red bone broad was feeling me and that I should have pursued her because we were vibiing and she was trying to make something happen. I ask the chic I work with to put me down with her and she refuses. Broad flat out said NO. She was hating and said she wasn't good for me and hinted at her being a freak :ohlawd:

Like somebody already said...NEVER turn down guaranteed p*ssy. Or like the saying goes...A bird in hand is worth more than two in the bush. Gospel :lawd:

And what hurts more is that the broad I was suppose to meet, ends up getting a job with me...broad ain't about shyt and starts fukking my boy who I used to workout with at the company gym. Broad used to go with us sometimes on some :troll: shyt.

Life just isn't fair :bryan:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My shyt is deep-rooted from puberty and early teen life. Girls played hard to get and I just wasnt getting play like that cuz I wasnt very outgoing. My confidence level as far as approaching wasnt very high. The main thing was though...I looked at females totally different then. I didnt know they were just as horny over guys as we were over them. Now that I have a teen daughter, I see that shyt. Also, once I got outta college, I saw females runnin through dudes like nuthin. Its the old cliche..."had I known then what I know now...." but then again....I only got one baby momma...my wife. who knows how different my life couldve been if I didnt have that force field around me. thinking back on the missed opportunities it hurts...so I try not to think to hard on it. lol

I had a couple of dime girlfriends in college but one approached me and the other was an underclassman and I overpowered her mentally.
but there was this transfer student that came in one semester. I was a freshman. She had an Associates already. OMG....she was fukkin model material. Everybody was sweatin her so hard....so she was hangin with this other kid cuz he was from the same part of Georgia as her...but he was actin like a nut, like she was buggin him or something.

she wants to take the bus to the mall but neither of them know where certain stuff is..and he actin like a dope and dont wanna go. I was like "I know where such and such is..." she was like "really? you wanna come along with us?" I'm like nah. (cuz what it look like me ridin with this fine ass chick and another dude...we in competition with each other)

so she just didnt know here way around but it was bigger than that looking back. she came back in the dorm when they got back and saw me in the lobby and was tellin me about her day..while he went to the room like he was tired or some shyt. she was like what room you in? I gave her my room. SHE comes over the next day and asks me to go to dinner with her in the cafe. (Mind you...I have a girlfriend on campus already...but this chick puts her to shame!!! she was literally the baddest girl on the campus.)

when we come in the cafe....man, I felt like a king. everybody was gawkin with their jaws dropped. my boys were stunned. they couldnt believe I was going to dinner with her. and she was all in my face and sooooo attentive to me. I couldnt even concentrate on her because I had the big head and my boys was clockin me so hard...like look at this nikka, he think he doin something.

I walk her to her dorm...she then says..."I want to walk YOU back to your room" I was like ok. I get there and my girlfriend is in the lobby paging me. She turns around and sees me with her and gives me the :ufdup: look. the other girl then finds out obviously that I have a girlfriend. she steers clear of me after that. *note: my girlfriend and I were at the time OFF in an off/on relationship*

I didnt really think she liked me like that...but thinking back...I was oblivious. My girlfriend at the time was on some fukkery and we were on the brink anyway. then we break up a couple weeks later. I see the other chick, she has a boyfriend now...and a jealous one too. there was no redemption for me.

I didnt think about this story til now...but that was classic. that couldve been my baby ma.....and that may not have been the baddest chick I ever hit...but I can almost say for sure...she was the baddest chick that was a potential girlfriend. Every time I think about it...I think I shouldve dropped my old girl and went for her.

Last edited:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
When I was 23, I was working in corporate America and this chic wanted to fukk me bad. But she wasn't good looking so I friend-zoned her :russ:

So after a few months, she finally realized I didn't want to fukk with her like that..so she told me she had a friend for me to meet.

She said her friend went to church with her and a church party/get-together was happening at this venue next week.

I told the chic "Bet, I'll be there.."

I get to the party and the broad she is suppose to hook me up with (shes about a 6/10) is playing like she too good to say anything. Broad is trying to act cute and trying to act like shes the shyt. At this point we hadnt talked yet, I was still scoping the scene and she was too busy playing the "important role." :beli:

Then this pretty, slim, curly-haired, big titted red bone broad (about a 7/10) comes and sits next to me. Its seats all over the place but she sits right next to me. This broad is talking to me for about 30 mins. And all of the topics are about me..and what I liked doing. She's over-laughing at all my jokes...We are vibing something serious. At this point I start to think slightly that this chic MIGHT be feeling me..but I'm not sure and it would be wrong to get with with her because I'm suppose to be here for the other broad. So I do the right thing....

I abruptly tell the chic I'm out and I get up and walk off :snoop:

On the way out, I stop and spit about 5 mins of game to the broad I'm suppose to meet and get the number...in front of the other chic. :demonic:

I call her 2 days later...broad doesn't pick up..and nothing ever comes of it. :ufdup:

So the next week I realize that the red bone broad was feeling me and that I should have pursued her because we were vibiing and she was trying to make something happen. I ask the chic I work with to put me down with her and she refuses. Broad flat out said NO. She was hating and said she wasn't good for me and hinted at her being a freak :ohlawd:

Like somebody already said...NEVER turn down guaranteed p*ssy. Or like the saying goes...A bird in hand is worth more than two in the bush. Gospel :lawd:

And what hurts more is that the broad I was suppose to meet, ends up getting a job with me...broad ain't about shyt and starts fukking my boy who I used to workout with at the company gym. Broad used to go with us sometimes on some :troll: shyt.

Life just isn't fair :bryan:
:dwillhuh::to::deadmanny:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
16 years old this white girl iwanted to fukk so bad c ame over and wanted me to burn her a cd

got a list already and then i was like "anything else??"(meth damon status)

'yes, "i can tell you wanna fukk"' just looking right at me.

me: "alright i'll look"

one day she straight up stood in front of me in the hall and said "I WANT YOU TO TALK TO ME!!!

Y'all...niccas...are gonna make me die!

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was a fairly recent time where a neighbor had moved and my gf and I were being paid by them to house sit while their house was on the market. The husband and wife would take turns coming back once in a while. The wife was always nice to me. Not in a want to get in on kind of way, but I dunno. She always would call me with the good gossip. Well they had finally sold the house and she was gonna leave the next day, so she invited her local gfs. A few milfy, middle-aged white women, who were hanging out, giggling and talking shyt about some of the guys around the neighborhood. This one would whisper stuff in her ear and they would giggle, while she was eye fukking me and trying to show me leg. Now I noticed that................while sitting next to my gf. That must be what they were talking about, because as soon as everyone left, the neighbor asked if she could stay with us because she felt creeped out being there alone(our neighborhood is on the edge so it does go down sometimes). Right then my gfs parents want to come and stay with us to see the neighbor off the next day. So my gf says, you should sleep on her sofa or something. I'm not thinking at that point, so I'm like sure. I get over there and sit on the sofa. She's like in some pajama pants and a wife beater (Tig ol bitties) and says, there are still plenty of beds upstairs, and if I was uncomfortable to feel free to come up to a bed...............................................Again, I wasn't thinking about it. So I went to sleep and woke up at about 3am. I was thinking, did she just make a pass at me? Kept thinking about it until morning, but just didn't want to go there and just said, nah, it was all me being arrogant or thinking too much. Plus my gf is next door. Wouldn't do that, plus I was good friends with her husband. So we took her to the airport the next morning. When we got her to the gate, I dropper her bags off, and my gf gave her a big hug, so I was bout to duck out with no contact. She grabbed me and was like he'll be right there, just need to tell him what to tell the movers. So my gf turns away to get out of the way of the line, and the neighbor grabs me and gives me this sexual ass hug, lol. I felt weird and though she was about to mouth kiss me. She kissed me on the cheek and brushed my hand on her ass, lol. I was like :ohhh:. I was right. Wouldn't have done it but damn, it was right there.

Funny thing is, she came back to visit. She had on some tight ass jeans and tan from all that Cali sun. She was like, "I feel like I'm fat. All I've done is eat since I got there. I don't know how I fit in these jeans. She was like spinning lookin at her ass, lol. I was like..................................Nah, I don't notice that at all, and made sure I had no other contact. When we were supposed to visit her, I was nervous, because I she and Ms leggy would be there, but I ended up going to my grandmother's funeral unfortunately. ................................................................:whew: . Not that this was great news, but I kept thinking, is this woman and her friend going to be chasing me all week?

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
last night :wow::why::snoop:

went out to play trivia and came back to my place and I played some Drizzy. She wouldn't stop kissing me and I thought no way she gonna let me beat. Got that hello good morning text this morning and she was like "it was yours last night and I would of stayed the night". I just sat back and thought about my next move :ohhh:

Told her I got her next time if there will be a next, she replied oh there will be a next time :ooh::lupe:

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
In the army, I was friendzoned by this skinny chick.
I went to her room to talk and her roommate walked in.
She walked right up to me and asked if I had a quarter that she could borrow.
Before I could answer, she reached into my front pocket and grabbed my package.
She would not let it go.
She then told me that she wanted to go to my room.

We were sitting on my bed. And I don't know what happened but that's all we did. She wanted me to just take the p*ssy. But I just sat there.......doing nothing but looking stupid.

After five minutes of that shyt, she got the fukk up. I stood up behind her and grabbed her titties.

Too late.

She bounced like a motha fukka.

Man I was so young and stupid back then.

I chalked it up as some shyt happens for a reason type shyt.
But nope. I was just too damn stupid.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too many to count with that shyt especially in the club had this fit ass white chick roll up in the club with her nikka and as soon as that nikka went to the bathroom this bytch decides to come at me and kiss me on the neck and said sorry had to your just to cute nikka just brushed that shyt off and didn't even holla back. Then another incident where another bad white chick came an started smelling a nikka up saying Damn you fine and I stood there quite as jerry the muthafukkin mouse I didn't hear the end of it from my homies after that one :wow: