Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Early in college, I used to get called the wrong name and get the "oh sorry you look just like this guy I know" or the "you look so familiar, where do I know you from?" Line all the fukking time. Even when I finally wised up to what was going on, it was a real awkward thing to respond to. Drinking at a bar, it was easy to give the @sshole answer and go from there but when I was sober in an Econ class, :manny:

Hey wait...this used to happen to me on the reg :ohhh:

I always figured I just looked generic or something.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I was in a very similar situation too..when I was a youngin..this story probably could of made it to my OP, but that club story was fresh in my mind

anyway...I was dating this asian chick back when I was like 16 or 17..now keep in mind...im a dark skinned negro..and this chick is like an asian version of christina milian...its fukkin RARE for a chick like that to mess with black dudes...let alone darkskinned dudes who aint rich or a successful rapper :heh:

so anway we met on blackplanet...and damn this bytch was bad :snooop: we dated for like 3 or 4 weeks. but one day she brought me to her house after school and we was just kick'n it..watching love and basketball...then she gets up and grabs my hand and says she wants to "show me her room" being the lame virgin I was...it didnt even cross my mind wtf was happening...so anyway we get to her room now and she sittin on the bed...and I dunno but I felt madd uncomfortable to so I got up and was just walkin around looking around her room...breh..I swear on my mommas life...this chick said ".....deshawn................" im like yeah?

she's like ".............................dont you wanna..........you know...do something?" me ":wrist: you play too much...hey...lets go finish love and basketball"...and I walked downstairs :facepalm:

I wasnt oblivious..I was just a fukkin dweeb..who was affraid of the p*ssy.

when I got to the bottom of the stairs..I noticed she didnt follow...so I called her name...and she didnt answer she just walked down stairs.

she broke up with me a few weeks later

and I never been able to bag an asian bytch...let alone a bad azz asian bytch like that...ever since.

Im a fukkin idiot...im 30 now..dont even remember her name or where she lived...I will never see her or recognize her again

backattack.gif

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Middle school when I was in 7th grade. I went to a catholic school so I was one of the few black kids (about five, k-8 in total). Anyway, I was a cool guy funny and charming, plus being black mofos was intrigued by me n shyt:heh:. So I got some white homies, we chill during school, have fun, mess with the future P.A.W.G.S. etc. Every friday we had a Fish Fry, basically an food event were people would come and eat/ get together and have fun. So me and some friends are chilling and shyt when this white girl come up to me with two other hoes saying "You know Julia likes you right". Me::dwillhuh:, so I start eyeing her n shyt tryinna see if she bout it or just trolling me and she keeps on smiling and giggling looking all innocent n sweet. I'm like "Man fukk dat bytch". Any way like two weeks go by and then it hits me, her older sister is dating this black upperclassman and dude say she a freak. So that means the lil sis a freak too:shaq:, yall know how white girls be. Now Im like :stylin:" finna get sucked", but O girl wasn't feelin me no moe, it was to late:snoop:. But its all good, found out she was cutting her self and was like a semi-emo :leon:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I use to have the hugest crush on this Dominican dude I use to see around. He is gorgeous and I would get so nervous around him! I had casusal convo with him but rarely spoke on more than a hi and bye basis. Looking back I can tell he would find reasons to talk to me but he had such a serious demeanor I never got a flirtaous vibe. He was too cool so I took it as a lack of interest. Anyway, one day I ran into him and the convo went like this:

Him: Have you been working out?
Me: ??? No. Not more than usual
Him: Well you look like it
Me: Is that a compliment? *geniuinely confused*:dwillhuh:
Him: Why wouldn't it be?:leostare:
Me: IDK:ld:
Him: When has that ever not been a compliment?:childplease:
Me: *Blank stare* Okay thanks *starts to walk away*:dwillhuh:
Him: Where are you going? I want you to sit and talk to me.:usure:
Me: *deer in head lights* *Walks back*:leon:
Have a causal exchange:cheers:
Him: I would like to take you out:myman:
Me: :dwillhuh::gladbron::pachaha:

I must have sounded so dumb. I was so nervous and caught off guard that I turned into a complete airhhead

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I could have fukked this chick back in High School. I'm too embarrassed to even tell y'all nikkas the story. Damn near 15 years later I still can't believe what went down. I want a do over :noah: I found her on facebook a couple of years ago and apparently she's married with twins now.
http://twitpic.com/nwpfu

She was bad as fukk in high school brehs.

Last edited:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I could have fukked this chick back in High School. I'm too embarrassed to even tell y'all nikkas the story. Damn near 15 years later I still can't believe what went down. I want a do over :noah: I found her on facebook a couple of years ago and apparently she's married with twins now.

breh you see me getting clowned in here...along with everyone else...drop that story :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
BullCity
Alot of times if it wasn't alot of stress going on from personal shyt or from a relationship i was having.....

back then I had the tendancy to QUESTION A WOMAN'S MOTIVE...

like i was insecure as fukk..i was on some WHY THIS FINE BYATCH WANNA TALK TO ME??? :merchant:

I wasn't use to that shyt...till i realized that thier are byatches out thier who actually liked the kid :stylin:

plus i realized from talking with OG's and having Female roomates and real down a$$ female friends who shared with me the gems of the "game"

that BYATCHES THINK ABOUT SEX JUST AS MUCH OR EVEN MORE THAN GUYS.....but subscribe to the role of being DISCREET or MYSTERIOUS, because of what SOCIETY TELLS THEM....

as a homegirl once told me.."i can't do WHAT YOU DO (fukk multiple partners) without the negative connotations....it's such a gottdamn double standard" :noah:

so most WOMEN suffer from what progressive psych doctors label as "PENIS ENVY"

so once i realized THAT BYATCHES ARE REALLY NO DIFFERENT THAN US....

I started TREATING THEM JUST LIKE "US"............

and i've had much better results with women ever since.......

i let her do her..and i don't get bent out of shape....and they respect you for allowing them to be them...even if it means letting them be the HOE THAT THEY WANNA BE...

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

breh you see me getting clowned in here...along with everyone else...drop that story :ufdup:
Now

Daps
Reppin
Today I was grabbing coffee and in the lineup I saw this cute girl .. As soon as I saw her she saw me and she gave me this really great smile.

lol I didn't know if she was being generous or she actually was checking me out.

Nontheless I just grabbed my coffee and didn't look back.

I'm super oblivious when it comes to signals

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
i noticed it for the first time as a pre-teen at an amusement park

me and my cousin were goin ham in the arcade on that old school TMNT :wow:

these two broads came up to us asking dumb ass questions like "do you like Mountain Dew" and other pointless shyt :comeon:

we're on the stick lookin at these bytches like :usure:Mountain Dew? the fukk you want? :stopitslime:

long story short, they go on their way and we run into them like once again after that and they giggle and we're just like :bryan: the fukk is these bytches problems??

then animal instinct hit us both and we both quietly had the :ohhh:as we realized what had just went down..we scoured the whole amusement park looking for these broads but no luck :sadcam:

after that day i was a little more aware when chicks would walk up and make extra small talk.