Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
ibhcangpkxrS4Q.gif
:dead:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
This thread just brought back memories

Man I just remembered the summer before going off to college in NYC..

All my homies had Facebooks and were talking to future classmates online.. so I naturally created a Facebook.

I never had a Myspace or anything, so I didn't really understand how shyt worked but of course I was friending random people that I thought I'd vibe with at college

And of course random people would friend me, including quite a few girls. Now, the college I went to doesn't have a huge black population and the woman-man ratio is insane, especially considering all NYC universities have tons of fakkits, but this fact did not dawn on me.

So I'm getting mad random messages from girls asking little biographical shyt and other small talk and I was so dumb/ oblivious at the time I'm was asking them stupid shyt like "do you like rap" and "how's the weather where you live" without the awareness that they just wanted BBC. And when I say girls, I mean asian, white, mixed,etc... shyt the only girls I didn't get messages from were black girls :ohlawd:

Fast forward to arrival on campus and some of these girls are texting me to meet multiple times out of the week but of course I was TOO busy, and high, and tripping out on how dope the city was to be concerned with someone trying to be "friends" and "listen to rap" or "grab a slice of pizza." I was actually trying to go out and find hoes not realizing it was right in my pocket :snoop:

Long story short, some girls eventually got impatient and a few I actually kicked it with and smashed (The first one being this rich ass Chinese girl from Hong Kong told me she liked black guys straight up and texted me to come up to her dorm room to smash )

But it wasn't until the summer after my freshmen when I realized how those earlier messages had tied in with everything. Every since my E-game been on lock :obama:

Bishop_BP_Jakes

Prophesying on your CD's and tapes
Daps
Reppin
3-3-6 Mafia
Freshman year of college brehs. This cute lil brown skinned chick that I flirted with hit me up late one night on AIM asking if I could "come over and help hook up her DVD player". I was like :stopitslime:The hell I look like walking ALL the way across campus for that? My dumbass tried to troubleshoot the issue while she was throwin the pu$$y at me. "Is the TV on channel 3?, Is the coax cable going from video-out to video-in?" She said "why don't you cum over and see" I STILL didn't get the hint, SMH. She said never mind and logged off.

I went back home a week or two later and told my dad, uncle, and one of my older cousins the story
181148-triple_facepalm_super.jpg

To make it even worse, I asked if she still needed help one day and she said "I got my other friend Terell to help" FML:mjcry:

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I was in a very similar situation too..when I was a youngin..this story probably could of made it to my OP, but that club story was fresh in my mind

anyway...I was dating this asian chick back when I was like 16 or 17..now keep in mind...im a dark skinned negro..and this chick is like an asian version of christina milian...its fukkin RARE for a chick like that to mess with black dudes...let alone darkskinned dudes who aint rich or a successful rapper :heh:

so anway we met on blackplanet...and damn this bytch was bad :snooop: we dated for like 3 or 4 weeks. but one day she brought me to her house after school and we was just kick'n it..watching love and basketball...then she gets up and grabs my hand and says she wants to "show me her room" being the lame virgin I was...it didnt even cross my mind wtf was happening...so anyway we get to her room now and she sittin on the bed...and I dunno but I felt madd uncomfortable to so I got up and was just walkin around looking around her room...breh..I swear on my mommas life...this chick said ".....deshawn................" im like yeah?

she's like ".............................dont you wanna..........you know...do something?" me ":wrist: you play too much...hey...lets go finish love and basketball"...and I walked downstairs :facepalm:

I wasnt oblivious..I was just a fukkin dweeb..who was affraid of the p*ssy.

when I got to the bottom of the stairs..I noticed she didnt follow...so I called her name...and she didnt answer she just walked down stairs.

she broke up with me a few weeks later

and I never been able to bag an asian bytch...let alone a bad azz asian bytch like that...ever since.

Im a fukkin idiot...im 30 now..dont even remember her name or where she lived...I will never see her or recognize her again

shyt you reminded me of when I was 16. This Asian broad wasn't super bad but she was cute and def would smash now. We was on a trip with this club I was in. Like 12 of us from our school. She was one of them super smart/super freaky ones. She kept trying to get me alone. The whole group of us was talking about hitting a movie and she said she was tired and asked if I wanted to stay back with her. Did the same numerous times. Somehow my stupid ass was the only one that didn't pick up that she was trying to get alone with me as everybody else in the group started asking why I was banging her out. Those trips was just made for fukking too since there was four to a hotel room and no adult supervision. With everybody else gone I could've killed it. I had no confidence at the time and didn't pick up on the hints. It wasn't until a couple of months later that all the stories started coming out about how big of a freak she is that will do anything anywhere. Crazy how much lack of confidence can make you not pick up on shyt.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last week a friend of a friend sent over a piece of home made cake for me. All i thought was:eat: cake.
Yesterday my friend was telling me she had been interested for a while. She was really chatty but i didn't think much of it.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My dad and I were seeing a movie so I went to the theater early to buy tickets, that way we wouldn't have to wait in line that night. I get to the front and ask for two tickets, and the girl behind the counter (who was exactly my type, physically) says:
Girl: Oh, I really want to see this movie! And this time works perfectly for my schedule. You're buying a ticket for me, huh? :inlove:
Me: :dwillhuh: Nah. *starts digging in pocket for ticket money*
Girl: Well if you were gonna take me to the movies, you would probably need my number, right? :whistle:
Me: Uhh, yeah that's how it works. Here you go *hands her money*
Her: I can get free snacks too so you wouldn't have to worry about that.
Me: Word? I wish I got free snacks. Did the tickets print out?
Her: :dry: Yeah. I'm off at 9:30 so we should meet up if the person you're buying the ticket for doesn't show. Or we can do something later on. :scheme:
Me: Damn, working that late on a Friday probably sucks. *takes tickets* Have a good one.
We get to the theater at 9:45 and I notice there's a different girl at the counter as we walk past. Then I put it all together :snoop:
Your father should've beat your ass for this bullshyt. :ufdup:

:dead:

he's right though :pachaha:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I got quite a few of these...

This one happened in the beginning of my junior year at college. Before the school year started (during the end of the summer), this one girl I knew since freshman year randomly sent me a text saying something along the lines of "I've been thinking about you lately, I miss you". I hadn't talked to her in some months so it kinda came as a surprise to me. We chatted for a bit and she asked me where I was living for the school year...told her the spot and she said she would visit sometime.

Fast forward to the school year, one day while I was chilling in my dorm she hits me up. She just got out of class and was asking if it was cool for her to come over. Told her no problem and she slid through....brehs...she had her hair freshly done and this sexy ass short striped dress. I knew she had a body, but that day it was on TEN!

So we go to my room and chill in there. Both of us are sitting on my bed. T.V was on but really we weren't paying attention to it, just talking to each other. This is the beginning of the downfall. I don't remember exactly what was said, but it was something like this:

Me - "So what you doing for your birthday?" (This was actually the night before it)

Her - "I dunno, chill with my friends. Maybe hang out with my man :wub:"

Before I could say anything

Her - "Haha just kidding, I don't have a man :laugh:"

Me - "Ha I see you got jokes"

We then go back to talking about other stuff. For whatever reason I wanted to be alone, so I told her that I had to be somewhere. When I told her she had to bounce, IMMEDIATELY her demeanor changed. While she was at my spot she seemed all happy and cheerful, but as she was leaving I could just sense an aura of disappointment from the look in her face. I didn't think too much of it at the time, but an hour later I realized what I had done

Told me homie the situation and he was just like :snoop: "you a dense ass nikka"

Sadly the story doesn't end there :to:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Freshman year of college main. This cute lil brown skinned chick that I flirted with hit me up late one night on AIM asking if I could "come over and help hook up her DVD player". I was like :stopitslime:The hell I look like walking ALL the way across campus for that? My dumbass tried to troubleshoot the issue while she was throwin the pu$$y at me. "Is the TV on channel 3?, Is the coax cable going from video-out to video-in?" She said "why don't you cum over and see" I STILL didn't get the hint, SMH. She said never mind and logged off.\

I went back home a week or two later and told my dad, uncle, and one of my older cousins the story
181148-triple_facepalm_super.jpg

To make it even worse, I asked if she still needed help one day and she said "I got my other friend Terell to help" FML
Yo I swear I wish y'all nikkas could see how my reaction is reading these stories. I swear I could collect the posts in this thread, copy and paste them and sell them to nikkas in book form titled "Be oblivious to chicks brehs"

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got quite a few of these...

This one happened in the beginning of my junior year at college. Before the school year started (during the end of the summer), this one girl I knew since freshman year randomly sent me a text saying something along the lines of "I've been thinking about you lately, I miss you". I hadn't talked to her in some months so it kinda came as a surprise to me. We chatted for a bit and she asked me where I was living for the school year...told her the spot and she said she would visit sometime.

Fast forward to the school year, one day while I was chilling in my dorm she hits me up. She just got out of class and was asking if it was cool for her to come over. Told her no problem and she slid through....brehs...she had her hair freshly done and this sexy ass short striped dress. I knew she had a body, but that day it was on TEN!

So we go to my room and chill in there. Both of us are sitting on my bed. T.V was on but really we weren't paying attention to it, just talking to each other. This is the beginning of the downfall. I don't remember exactly what was said, but it was something like this:

Me - "So what you doing for your birthday?" (This was actually the night before it)

Her - "I dunno, chill with my friends. Maybe hang out with my man :wub:"

Before I could say anything

Her - "Haha just kidding, I don't have a man :laugh:"

Me - "Ha I see you got jokes"

We then go back to talking about other stuff. For whatever reason I wanted to be alone, so I told her that I had to be somewhere. When I told her she had to bounce, IMMEDIATELY her demeanor changed. While she was at my spot she seemed all happy and cheerful, but as she was leaving I could just sense an aura of disappointment from the look in her face. I didn't think too much of it at the time, but an hour later I realized what I had done

Told me homie the situation and he was just like :snoop: "you a dense ass nikka"

Please fukking tell me more about this ridiculous fail. :lupe:

martin payne

All Star
Daps
Reppin
los angeles
these relationship/ hook up threads always do numbers :salute:

and to answer the op question, my body count could be approaching triple digits if I wasn't so oblivious to these hoes :manny:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My whole HS freshman year was like this. I was pudgy all thru jr. high school so I wasn't used to getting any kinda attention from girls. 9th grade comes I get taller, start getting slimmer, next thing I notice girls are staring at me in the hallway. I'm all :dwillhuh: wondering what she's looking at and checking to see if somethings on my face. Onetime I this lil chocolate cutie winked at me in the hall. I'm like :childplease: she must be tryna fukk with me. Female Upper classmen would be chatting me up but I would be terrified AND oblivious. Only when the girl left would my friends be like "YO YOU STUPID!! SHE WAS ON YOUR dikk!! IF THAT WAS ME...!" By jr. year I had things under control, but I still miss shyt to this day.

Bishop_BP_Jakes

Prophesying on your CD's and tapes
Daps
Reppin
3-3-6 Mafia

nikka hit us with that GeneralMills cliffhanger lol :ohhh:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
My whole HS freshman year was like this. I was pudgy all thru jr. high school so I wasn't used to getting any kinda attention from girls. 9th grade comes I get taller, start getting slimmer, next thing I notice girls are staring at me in the hallway. I'm all :dwillhuh: wondering what she's looking at and checking to see if somethings on my face. Onetime I this lil chocolate cutie winked at me in the hall. I'm like :childplease: she must be tryna fukk with me. Female Upper classmen would be chatting me up but I would be terrified AND oblivious. Only when the girl left would my friends be like "YO YOU STUPID!! SHE WAS ON YOUR dikk!! IF THAT WAS ME...!" By jr. year I had things under control, but I still miss shyt to this day.

Exactly I wasn't used to getting all that attention either when I started to come into my looks in high school. I basically didn't know how to react when a random attractive chick would come up to me or wave at me and be like "Hey honey/cutie/sexy" :wub:
A nikka would literally be frozen like .......uhhh.......:dwillhuh: Hi....... :heh:

I had mad upperclassmen feeling me when I was a freshman ,and sophmore, I remember I had a class with one who was a lightskin chick who was about a 7/10 with a nice body.

I got out of my seat to ask the teacher a question and while on the way back to my seat I could feel her eyes on me, I sat down I caught her staring at me and she smiled and said " You're always so mature and calm about everything and with how you carry yourself":o:

I said thanks, and then she said "Do you have a girlfriend" :shaq: I just said "Nah" and she said oh ok. :snoop:

2 yrs later I saw the chick again and she actually seeked me out in a class I was in and said "Hey do u remember me" I was like :ehh: Yeah I remember you, she asked how I've been and we talked for a little bit but nothing ever materialized from it. :shaq2:

I might share more of these stories but I have so many that it hurts to remember them :wow:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a story that's kinda oblivious on 1 hand but also a fukk up let slip thru the cracks. Senior year of HS now and the lil pudgy freshman is gone and in his place is a gucci link rocking prettyboy with the fresh cameo cut everyday! Per standard rules all female freshman are on my dikk. Including 1 lil cutie that if I had been a freshman while she was, she woulda had me WIDE OPEN. But she was young, silly, and the body was still developing. I knew she liked me but I treated her like a lil sister. Honestly I had alotta chicks and I knew she wasnt ready for me. She tried to give some puss 1 day when we had a half day and told me to come to her house. I was gonna do it too. I actually was gonna bounce earlier that day, but I waited around til the end of the half day for her and then she got cold feet. My ego at the time was sky high and I would not suffer such a slight lol. I permanently friend zoned her after that for her impertinence. And I'm a loyal dude too. This chick went to JR high with the lil sister of my homeboys baby moms. Well once she gets to our school, she sees all the p*ssy this nikka is getting and tells the lil sister who then tells baby moms. shyt hits the fan. My boy is about to have chicks from around the way come put the smash on shorty but I talked him outta that. But I told her I was pissed for what she did, it was foul, and stopped speaking to her for a lil minute. Flash forward 5 years later I'm at the movies with my crew. We walking up to where we were gonna sit I feel eyes on me and this dimepiece is looking at me like "I know you". I realize it's shorty, she realizes its me, we smile, head nod, I keep it moving cuz she was with a dude. Movie ends, her and dude are standing in the lobby. I just smile, intending to keep it moving and she says "hold up come here". I'm like :yeshrug: she called me over, homeboy better act like he know. To shorten the story she tells me that's not her dude, they just out at the movies. We exchange #s again. Now this is the early 90's so her clothes were a bit baggy. Shorty had always been pretty but in the movie theater I hadnt seen how much she'd grown yet. We do the phone thing a couple days and she invites me to the crib. She has her own! I didnt at the time. So I figure yeah I'ma go knock shorty off, whatever. Smoke a blunt with my cuz and bounce. I should never smoke weed before I go see some new p*ssy I havent hit. I make bad decisions with women when it comes to weed. She comes to the door in like a sports bra and biker shorts and the BODY IS NOW CRAZY. I'm like got dayum!! My weed mind is like don't fukk this up...shorty got potential! So despite numerous hints throughout the night, including the outfit she came to the mufukkin door in!!! I never tried to hit that night. I tried to be on some good guy shyt. I had a jean jacket on with condoms in the pocket. I took the jacket off and went to the bathroom. My weed mind says 'what if she went thru your jacket and saw the condoms?? She gonna think you only came to hit. Play it cool." Spend the evening talking, with a lil kiss here and there before I jetted. Only after sobering up did I realize how she was smirking at me when I left. :sadcam: