Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Sulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
****.... idk
My dad and I were seeing a movie so I went to the theater early to buy tickets, that way we wouldn't have to wait in line that night. I get to the front and ask for two tickets, and the girl behind the counter (who was exactly my type, physically) says:

Girl: Oh, I really want to see this movie! And this time works perfectly for my schedule. You're buying a ticket for me, huh? :inlove:

Me: :dwillhuh: Nah. *starts digging in pocket for ticket money*

Girl: Well if you were gonna take me to the movies, you would probably need my number, right? :whistle:

Me: Uhh, yeah that's how it works. Here you go *hands her money*

Her: I can get free snacks too so you wouldn't have to worry about that.

Me: Word? I wish I got free snacks. Did the tickets print out?

Her: :dry: Yeah. I'm off at 9:30 so we should meet up if the person you're buying the ticket for doesn't show. Or we can do something later on. :scheme:

Me: Damn, working that late on a Friday probably sucks. *takes tickets* Have a good one.

We get to the theater at 9:45 and I notice there's a different girl at the counter as we walk past. Then I put it all together :snoop:

:scusthov: damn u a fakkit

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Last edited by a moderator:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-8/10 black chick
-Big titties
-Tramp stamp + tat behind her neck and various places
-Stared at me and smiled at me
-In the same class with her for a month and sat behind her

= Me not saying a damn word. I could have possibly smashed this chick and lost the damn virginity and I fukking failed. Something's got to give brehs. :snoop:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
man this thread makes me feel better, i thought i was the only one, i got a whole list girls that i realized i could have had if i wasnt friendzoning or ignoring or tryna be a gentleman

Votti

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
oakland ca
We just got our progress reports in chemistry class and this pretty asian chick (she probably had the tightest puzzy :ohlawd:) sat facing me on the other side of the table of our group taps my hand and gives me the puppy dog eyes and asked if i could tutor her cuz she got a D but i was stuck on the fact that my punk ass nerd ass teacher gave me an F after showing up everyday that i missed the most obvious advance and told her "shyt i need some help too" and ended it at that :snoop: after that she started sitting in a different group

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
We just got our progress reports in chemistry class and this pretty asian chick (she probably had the tightest puzzy :ohlawd:) sat facing me on the other side of the table of our group taps my hand and gives me the puppy dog eyes and asked if i could tutor her cuz she got a D but i was stuck on the fact that my punk ass nerd ass teacher gave me an F after showing up everyday that i missed the most obvious advance and told her "shyt i need some help too" and ended it at that :snoop: after that she started sitting in a different group

Reminds me of two instances with me.

One was back in high school. This shorty had practically been throwing it at me going on two years. Even had her friends asking if I'm going to ask her to prom and for some reason I wasn't taking that shyt seriously. One day she peeps that I'm coming out of Advanced Calculus class as a junior and tells me that her friends are saying I'm some kind of genius or something. Asks me if I'll give her some private tutoring.
Me: "How much am I gone get paid".

Her (in a sexy voice): Don't worry, you'll definitely get a hell of a reward.

Me: No for real I need a specific dollar amount.

Second one was in college. A women's studies class. No matter where I sat in class she would make it a point to sit directly in front of me. No matter where in the class I sat (front, back, left side, ride side) Smelling good as fukk too. Always had my dikk on hard. My dumb ass was writing it off to coincidence. Then damn near every class she was asking to borrow my pencil even though I saw she always had something to write with. Even asked to meet up for a late study session and my stupid ass told her I pretty much knew the material so I'm good.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

One was back in high school. This shorty had practically been throwing it at me going on two years. Even had her friends asking if I'm going to ask her to prom and for some reason I wasn't taking that shyt seriously. One day she peeps that I'm coming out of Advanced Calculus class as a junior and tells me that her friends are saying I'm some kind of genius or something. Asks me if I'll give her some private tutoring.

:skip::huhldup::snoop::beli::dahell::pachaha:

So many smileys work for this story man lol. But hey, fukk bytches, get money. Huh bruh?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all the time, im not good with reading female signals man.....itll be nice if they could be more direct

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Never missed an opportunity and nailed every single bytch to the Wall!

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Second one was in college. A women's studies class. No matter where I sat in class she would make it a point to sit directly in front of me. No matter where in the class I sat (front, back, left side, ride side) Smelling good as fukk too. Always had my dikk on hard. My dumb ass was writing it off to coincidence. Then damn near every class she was asking to borrow my pencil even though I saw she always had something to write with. Even asked to meet up for a late study session and my stupid ass told her I pretty much knew the material so I'm good.

mysmilie_3847.gif

yeah you took that one opportunity and you married her too, congratulations you're 1 out of 1, thats 100%

mysmilie_3847.gif

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aside from the one time oblivious encounters that most of us messed up on. There is a recurring theme here that nobody has mentioned and we should use it for future purposes.

A lot of stories here consist of the girls on a various days spanning over weeks, months, etc that keep tryna get with you. Unlike most guys who simp and keep doing the "when we gon chill text?", you neglected her. You were probably oblivious to it but in her eyes you thought she had to work for it in order to reach the same class as you.

Girls are never turned out, in fact they are always annoyed by dozens of guys, you were the opposite.

Next time purposely neglect her, see where it goes.