Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
I wouldn't say oblivious but I didn't take her flirtations seriously.

:snoop:

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 hot German 21 year olds, one of whom I overheard talk about f*cking me to another girl: "Hey Jermio, we want you to come out with us clubbing in Monaco on Friday!"

Me: "Thanks, but I'm kinda tired."

:sadbron:

To be fair, I'd been dragged out like 3 nights in a row by another girl, so I was seriously fatigued. But still. :ufdup:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Another time was with another friend and these two blonde snowflakes at his crib. We were gonna tag team those hos on some Lex steele/Justin Slayer shyt. But my stoned ass was so focused on my burger and fries that I had ordered for delivery that I wasn't even engaged. I wound up leaving his place and eating my food back at my house while watching some bullshyt and eventually passing out. My friend had up having a 3sum.

Another time was during the summer 07 during college. I was conversing with this sexy ass Bangladash chick I had class with and after a few weeks of flirting, we agreed to meet up at a bar. So we there, I'm drinking with her and her friends having a nice time. Then her lame, hating ass ex boyfriend came in the bar but it was no problem. So after the bar closes, I walk her to her place.I wanted to go to my place since I lived by myself and she had a roommate, but her spot was closer. The way to her apartment was through these woods(country ass college towns). So we walking along the path wasted, talking. Then all of the sudden she stops, looks at me deeply with a smile, and kisses me like some cheesy late 90s WGN cac show. I'm like yes sir about to finally taste some brown,south asian arab p*ssy. So we go to her place and her lame ass roommate is there on his gamecube. We chilling on the couch for a min and she started speaking in her native tongue with him. I dont know what she was saying, but I know it had to be gtfoh so I can have some privacy because he was looking at me like :childplease: and responding angrily back. I dont even know why we didn't go to her room, but before that thought even occurred, all her friends from the bar plus the ex and another nikka came with them. I'm like :beli: because I sense some bullshyt. So we all talking and just bullshytting. The girl hugged all up on me to let that other nikka know she fukking with me now. This nikka feeling some type of way because he made a remark like "damn I don't know what she sees in you, but salute" or some slick shyt. As her friends filter out and her roommate goes to his room with his girl, it was just me, the bangladesh chick, her ex, and his friend. More minutes of talking goes on and I'm growing irritated and restless. All of the sudden, the ex grabs the girl in a bearhug and kisses her. He then puts her down and extends his hand with a shyt eating grin on her face. I give him the :childplease: and announce that I'm bouncing. Not about to get in no pissing match over a female. Plus who knows what him and his guy was on. I was there solo. I leave and went over friends house to drink some more while she texted me the whole night asking what I was doing. Of course I was heated so I just ignored her. Long story short, I fukked up not going to my place first and leaving her with her ex and his friend, who I later found out tried to rape her afterwards. Nevertheless, she never spoke to me again.

This story was hilarious also. My dental school was having diversity week and this day was where different ethnicites/nationalities brought dishes from their culture. The local community college allowed dental hygiene students to take classes/courses/clinical work at out school so they were there also. So I'm in line ahead of these two latina dental hygiene students and they are having a convo. They began to discuss food. All of the sudden one girl was saying how much she liked dark meat(in relation to the food being served but :mjpls: :youngsabo: ) and the other girl was agreeing with her and smirking. I'm so oblivious to the fact that they were talking about me, since half the dudes there were either white, asian, or middle eastern and the only dark dudes were smelly, a$$hole Africans. I'm just in line like "more samosas and empanadas please :eat: " I didn't get the innuendos till 20 minutes later. I was just like :ohhh: :krs: those girls were talking about me. I definitely could have smashed because those hygiene girls were freaks who always hooked up with male dental students

:laff:

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Reminds me of two instances with me.

One was back in high school. This shorty had practically been throwing it at me going on two years. Even had her friends asking if I'm going to ask her to prom and for some reason I wasn't taking that shyt seriously. One day she peeps that I'm coming out of Advanced Calculus class as a junior and tells me that her friends are saying I'm some kind of genius or something. Asks me if I'll give her some private tutoring.
Me: "How much am I gone get paid".

Her (in a sexy voice): Don't worry, you'll definitely get a hell of a reward.

Me: No for real I need a specific dollar amount.

:deadrose:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

One was back in high school. This shorty had practically been throwing it at me going on two years. Even had her friends asking if I'm going to ask her to prom and for some reason I wasn't taking that shyt seriously. One day she peeps that I'm coming out of Advanced Calculus class as a junior and tells me that her friends are saying I'm some kind of genius or something. Asks me if I'll give her some private tutoring.

Second one was in college. A women's studies class. No matter where I sat in class she would make it a point to sit directly in front of me. No matter where in the class I sat (front, back, left side, ride side) Smelling good as fukk too. Always had my dikk on hard. My dumb ass was writing it off to coincidence. Then damn near every class she was asking to borrow my pencil even though I saw she always had something to write with. Even asked to meet up for a late study session and my stupid ass told her I pretty much knew the material so I'm good.
tumblr_inline_molxwg41S81qz4rgp.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Second one was in college. A women's studies class. No matter where I sat in class she would make it a point to sit directly in front of me. No matter where in the class I sat (front, back, left side, ride side) Smelling good as fukk too. Always had my dikk on hard. My dumb ass was writing it off to coincidence. Then damn near every class she was asking to borrow my pencil even though I saw she always had something to write with. Even asked to meet up for a late study session and my stupid ass told her I pretty much knew the material so I'm good.
:snoop:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Last week ...........ONCE and TWO STRONG STRONG POSSIBLES:

A. First a tall, toned body, light skin 21 y/o Black/Honduran, I was working but she stood there and tol me about her summer being boring except going to Miami after doing a summer session in school, literally just plainly talking to me like she had nothing to do ..... :lawd: she had a nice azz body :to:
B. First Possible: A light skin pretty face chick about 26, seemed like a reall cool/down to earth person ... even made her laugh off a corny joke
C. Second Possible: This early 40s something, brown skin, natural hair, thick booty chick (told me she had no kids at home and was chilling) ........ I said oh really and had no words to add to reel her in .....

Absolutely disgusting reaction time on my part ....... :snoop: :stopitslime:..... TURRBULL

I did manage to nab an average body, dark skin, 24 year old single mom (non-ratchety), that talks with a Rocky Mountain accent?? and seems inexperienced in :takedat: .... still though :comeon:

Last edited:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Yeah, in 8th grade this already big tittied bytch would always follow me around the track and shyt in gym. Asking for help and shyt :snoop: Then she asked if I wanted to eat with her at her house cause her mother was gone. I was like "I rather eat at mine" :snoop: