Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
Texted her Saturday no reply she messages the next day and says next Saturday. And I never hear from her again. In that 4 years I've messaged her a few times on Facebook but no reply. I still wonder wtf happened. I SHOULDA WALKED THAT bytch HOME! lol

Yeah those moments be having me
tumblr_m1vrtcZcP21qa44bco1_r2_500.gif

Daps
I remember 2 in particular one being senior year girl named kristie was always flirting and throwing sly comments my way. One say she straight up asked me.

Her: who do you go with

Me: nobody

Her: who do you want to go with 'smiling'

Me: idk

Cold shoulder rest of the year : snoop:

Next one was soph year in.college

It was a acting class and we had to choose partners for.our last grade for doin scenes . She came up.to me and our her hand on my shoulder kinda smiling she chose me. Make long story.short she would ask me to go places that had nothing to do with the.class . And even was.like we.should hangout.when the class was over. And we did but i.never made my.move no matter how dressed up.she got. dont know why prob because she was older and.was.about.to.graduate but.looking back ...

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I'll make it a quick story.

There was this one big-tittied Jewish chick I used to run with. She had an ok face but her body was like an 8. I don't know why but I friendzoned her. At any rate I ran into her on campus one day. She ran up on me, gave me a hug and lemme know that she'd been thinking about me lately and wanted to know if I wanted to head back to her room between classes. I literally said, "Nah another time I gotta get home by 3 to watch Babylon 5." and dipped w/o even saying goodbye.

:snoop:

:laff: :dead:

semtex

:)
Daps
I'll make it a quick story.

There was this one big-tittied Jewish chick I used to run with. She had an ok face but her body was like an 8. I don't know why but I friendzoned her. At any rate I ran into her on campus one day. She ran up on me, gave me a hug and lemme know that she'd been thinking about me lately and wanted to know if I wanted to head back to her room between classes. I literally said, "Nah another time I gotta get home by 3 to watch Babylon 5." and dipped w/o even saying goodbye.

:snoop:
tumblr_m5g8jxBbhc1r78yv7o1_400.gif

You denied that p*ssy for this breh :russ:

Babylon+5+Season+1.jpg

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This one just came to mind. About 4 years this time.

Me and my friend were walking home and we ran into a girl who went to our high school (I seen her around but didn't know her but my friend did so he started a convo).

We started walking past our home and for some reason I was mad horny so I just put my arm around her while walking to get closer. Shorty had a tanktop that showed her t*ts and she had a fatass in those jeans (thats how I remembered her). At one point she said "my face is here not there (referring to the t*ts)"

My friend went to his house and I walked a little with the girl as she was going home and we talked a little. Halfway I told her I got some shyt to do (didn't want to give her the feeling I'm feeling her heavy) and I asked for her number which she gave no problem and then went for a hug and I grabbed that fat ass. She started walking away smiling and I said hey hey hold up I need a better hug (wanted to feel that ass again lol) so I did it again and asked for a kiss to which she gave on my cheek.

Went home and took a shower, when I got out I seen a text on my phone from her that said "When I hugged you, you smelled so good. Thats such a turn on for me ;)". So I started texting back and forth and initiated the topic of sex (I'm kind of a puss to do it in person) and she was engaged to which I wrote "I love it when a girl screams" and she said "Oh baby I can get out of hand". We made plans to do so on Saturday.

Texted her Saturday no reply she messages the next day and says next Saturday. And I never hear from her again. In that 4 years I've messaged her a few times on Facebook but no reply. I still wonder wtf happened. I SHOULDA WALKED THAT bytch HOME! lol

I've noticed 2 things about myself. I'm good with girls when

1. I'm with one friend (because when I get shutdown I don't feel as embarrassed for some reason"

2. When I'm horny/my dikk is somewhat hard. It can't be limp cause then I dont know what to say whereas when I'm hard I'm on my casanova swag even though the talk aint sex related

Yea I had a moment like this with this bad ass persian chick. We were at a house party of my friends around campus and i met her. She was a freshman and I was a Junior and I used to work at this campus food court so I'd see her sometimes. That night I knew I had to bag it.

We spoke, danced a bit and I got the number but it was wrong either because she was drunk or she purposely gave me the wrong one. Damn touch screens. Anyways...it was pretty much set up that it was gonna be all me that night but she got sick and wanted to leave home early. My stupid ass didnt want to seem like a creep so I let her but if anything I shouldve done the "gentlemanly" thing and offered to walk her home.

With women there's a fine line between being aggressive and creepish. I didnt wanna cross that line. Since then she got a bf she been with for like 2 years. Lucky dude must be tearin that up :wow:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Oh boy this happen plenty of times. One time I was gone off 102 proof seagrams black gin at this get together at this girls house during college. I was wasted and I don't remember what the convo was about, but I know my friend and this thick ass white girl were discussing me. She was saying something about me being a little boy and my guy was like "naw he a beast" (sounds wild homo but it wasn't like that :whoa: ) Anyway the white bytch was like "I wish I can find out" My guy ran and told me this. Usually, sober or not, I would have been on it, but that 102 proof:whew: I was just too far gone to care. The bytch even gave me a ride to my crib and i didn't jump down. I think I gave a 20 min Young Joc concert im my parking lot (summer 06 its going down was big) after she left. I think that also the night I slept in the maintenace room because I lost my keys

Another time was with another friend and these two blonde snowflakes at his crib. We were gonna tag team those hos on some Lex steele/Justin Slayer shyt. But my stoned ass was so focused on my burger and fries that I had ordered for delivery that I wasn't even engaged. I wound up leaving his place and eating my food back at my house while watching some bullshyt and eventually passing out. My friend had up having a 3sum.

Another time was during the summer 07 during college. I was conversing with this sexy ass Bangladash chick I had class with and after a few weeks of flirting, we agreed to meet up at a bar. So we there, I'm drinking with her and her friends having a nice time. Then her lame, hating ass ex boyfriend came in the bar but it was no problem. So after the bar closes, I walk her to her place.I wanted to go to my place since I lived by myself and she had a roommate, but her spot was closer. The way to her apartment was through these woods(country ass college towns). So we walking along the path wasted, talking. Then all of the sudden she stops, looks at me deeply with a smile, and kisses me like some cheesy late 90s WGN cac show. I'm like yes sir about to finally taste some brown,south asian arab p*ssy. So we go to her place and her lame ass roommate is there on his gamecube. We chilling on the couch for a min and she started speaking in her native tongue with him. I dont know what she was saying, but I know it had to be gtfoh so I can have some privacy because he was looking at me like :childplease: and responding angrily back. I dont even know why we didn't go to her room, but before that thought even occurred, all her friends from the bar plus the ex and another nikka came with them. I'm like :beli: because I sense some bullshyt. So we all talking and just bullshytting. The girl hugged all up on me to let that other nikka know she fukking with me now. This nikka feeling some type of way because he made a remark like "damn I don't know what she sees in you, but salute" or some slick shyt. As her friends filter out and her roommate goes to his room with his girl, it was just me, the bangladesh chick, her ex, and his friend. More minutes of talking goes on and I'm growing irritated and restless. All of the sudden, the ex grabs the girl in a bearhug and kisses her. He then puts her down and extends his hand with a shyt eating grin on her face. I give him the :childplease: and announce that I'm bouncing. Not about to get in no pissing match over a female. Plus who knows what him and his guy was on. I was there solo. I leave and went over friends house to drink some more while she texted me the whole night asking what I was doing. Of course I was heated so I just ignored her. Long story short, I fukked up not going to my place first and leaving her with her ex and his friend, who I later found out tried to rape her afterwards. Nevertheless, she never spoke to me again.

This story was hilarious also. My dental school was having diversity week and this day was where different ethnicites/nationalities brought dishes from their culture. The local community college allowed dental hygiene students to take classes/courses/clinical work at out school so they were there also. So I'm in line ahead of these two latina dental hygiene students and they are having a convo. They began to discuss food. All of the sudden one girl was saying how much she liked dark meat(in relation to the food being served but :mjpls: :youngsabo: ) and the other girl was agreeing with her and smirking. I'm so oblivious to the fact that they were talking about me, since half the dudes there were either white, asian, or middle eastern and the only dark dudes were smelly, a$$hole Africans. I'm just in line like "more samosas and empanadas please :eat: " I didn't get the innuendos till 20 minutes later. I was just like :ohhh: :krs: those girls were talking about me. I definitely could have smashed because those hygiene girls were freaks who always hooked up with male dental students

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
My dad and I were seeing a movie so I went to the theater early to buy tickets, that way we wouldn't have to wait in line that night. I get to the front and ask for two tickets, and the girl behind the counter (who was exactly my type, physically) says:

Girl: Oh, I really want to see this movie! And this time works perfectly for my schedule. You're buying a ticket for me, huh? :inlove:

Me: :dwillhuh: Nah. *starts digging in pocket for ticket money*

Girl: Well if you were gonna take me to the movies, you would probably need my number, right? :whistle:

Me: Uhh, yeah that's how it works. Here you go *hands her money*

Her: I can get free snacks too so you wouldn't have to worry about that.

Me: Word? I wish I got free snacks. Did the tickets print out?

Her: :dry: Yeah. I'm off at 9:30 so we should meet up if the person you're buying the ticket for doesn't show. Or we can do something later on. :scheme:

Me: Damn, working that late on a Friday probably sucks. *takes tickets* Have a good one.

We get to the theater at 9:45 and I notice there's a different girl at the counter as we walk past. Then I put it all together :snoop:

****Still :dead: from reading this story!! :laff:****

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Oh boy this happen plenty of times. One time I was gone off 102 proof seagrams black gin at this get together at this girls house during college. I was wasted and I don't remember what the convo was about, but I know my friend and this thick ass white girl were discussing me. She was saying something about me being a little boy and my guy was like "naw he a beast" (sounds wild homo but it wasn't like that :whoa: ) Anyway the white bytch was like "I wish I can find out" My guy ran and told me this. Usually, sober or not, I would have been on it, but that 102 proof:whew: I was just too far gone to care. The bytch even gave me a ride to my crib and i didn't jump down. I think I gave a 20 min Young Joc concert im my parking lot (summer 06 its going down was big) after she left. I think that also the night I slept in the maintenace room because I lost my keys

This story was hilarious also. My dental school was having diversity week and this day was where different ethnicites/nationalities brought dishes from their culture. The local community college allowed dental hygiene students to take classes/courses/clinical work at out school so they were there also. So I'm in line ahead of these two latina dental hygiene students and they are having a convo. They began to discuss food. All of the sudden one girl was saying how much she liked dark meat(in relation to the food being served but :mjpls: :youngsabo: ) and the other girl was agreeing with her and smirking. I'm so oblivious to the fact that they were talking about me, since half the dudes there were either white, asian, or middle eastern and the only dark dudes were smelly, a$$hole Africans. I'm just in line like "more samosas and empanadas please :eat: " I didn't get the innuendos till 20 minutes later. I was just like :ohhh: :krs: those girls were talking about me. I definitely could have smashed because those hygiene girls were freaks who always hooked up with male dental students
:dead: @ that last one :laff:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
My dad and I were seeing a movie so I went to the theater early to buy tickets, that way we wouldn't have to wait in line that night. I get to the front and ask for two tickets, and the girl behind the counter (who was exactly my type, physically) says:

Girl: Oh, I really want to see this movie! And this time works perfectly for my schedule. You're buying a ticket for me, huh? :inlove:

Me: :dwillhuh: Nah. *starts digging in pocket for ticket money*

Girl: Well if you were gonna take me to the movies, you would probably need my number, right? :whistle:

Me: Uhh, yeah that's how it works. Here you go *hands her money*

Her: I can get free snacks too so you wouldn't have to worry about that.

Me: Word? I wish I got free snacks. Did the tickets print out?

Her: :dry: Yeah. I'm off at 9:30 so we should meet up if the person you're buying the ticket for doesn't show. Or we can do something later on. :scheme:

Me: Damn, working that late on a Friday probably sucks. *takes tickets* Have a good one.

We get to the theater at 9:45 and I notice there's a different girl at the counter as we walk past. Then I put it all together :snoop:

:beli:

I never wanted to reach through a computer screen and smack a nikka, until now..

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me

Another time was with another friend and these two blonde snowflakes at his crib. We were gonna tag team those hos on some Lex steele/Justin Slayer shyt. But my stoned ass was so focused on my burger and fries that I had ordered for delivery that I wasn't even engaged. I wound up leaving his place and eating my food back at my house while watching some bullshyt and eventually passing out. My friend had up having a 3sum.

Another time was during the summer 07 during college. I was conversing with this sexy ass Bangladash chick I had class with and after a few weeks of flirting, we agreed to meet up at a bar. So we there, I'm drinking with her and her friends having a nice time. Then her lame, hating ass ex boyfriend came in the bar but it was no problem. So after the bar closes, I walk her to her place.I wanted to go to my place since I lived by myself and she had a roommate, but her spot was closer. The way to her apartment was through these woods(country ass college towns). So we walking along the path wasted, talking. Then all of the sudden she stops, looks at me deeply with a smile, and kisses me like some cheesy late 90s WGN cac show. I'm like yes sir about to finally taste some brown,south asian arab p*ssy. So we go to her place and her lame ass roommate is there on his gamecube. We chilling on the couch for a min and she started speaking in her native tongue with him. I dont know what she was saying, but I know it had to be gtfoh so I can have some privacy because he was looking at me like :childplease: and responding angrily back. I dont even know why we didn't go to her room, but before that thought even occurred, all her friends from the bar plus the ex and another nikka came with them. I'm like :beli: because I sense some bullshyt. So we all talking and just bullshytting. The girl hugged all up on me to let that other nikka know she fukking with me now. This nikka feeling some type of way because he made a remark like "damn I don't know what she sees in you, but salute" or some slick shyt. As her friends filter out and her roommate goes to his room with his girl, it was just me, the bangladesh chick, her ex, and his friend. More minutes of talking goes on and I'm growing irritated and restless. All of the sudden, the ex grabs the girl in a bearhug and kisses her. He then puts her down and extends his hand with a shyt eating grin on her face. I give him the :childplease: and announce that I'm bouncing. Not about to get in no pissing match over a female. Plus who knows what him and his guy was on. I was there solo. I leave and went over friends house to drink some more while she texted me the whole night asking what I was doing. Of course I was heated so I just ignored her. Long story short, I fukked up not going to my place first and leaving her with her ex and his friend, who I later found out tried to rape her afterwards. Nevertheless, she never spoke to me again.

This story was hilarious also. My dental school was having diversity week and this day was where different ethnicites/nationalities brought dishes from their culture. The local community college allowed dental hygiene students to take classes/courses/clinical work at out school so they were there also. So I'm in line ahead of these two latina dental hygiene students and they are having a convo. They began to discuss food. All of the sudden one girl was saying how much she liked dark meat(in relation to the food being served but :mjpls: ) and the other girl was agreeing with her and smirking. I'm so oblivious to the fact that they were talking about me, since half the dudes there were either white, asian, or middle eastern and the only dark dudes were smelly, a$$hole Africans. I'm just in line like "more samosas and empanadas please :eat: " I didn't get the innuendos till 20 minutes later. I was just like :ohhh: :krs: those girls were talking about me. I definitely could have smashed because those hygiene girls were freaks who always hooked up with male dental students

:pachaha:

I think its the fact that women dont do this sh!t often so when it happens we not even thinkin about it