Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
hell yeah man...
:snoop:

b5qsmv.jpg

Dan Julio

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, I was like 14 at the time.

This older girl, like 16, was comin on to ya boy strong as hell. She kept asking me to come over to her house to help her with her homework, and I'm like "why can't we do it at school?" Or I would tell her to come to my place, but she knew my parents were always around. She finally gave up and stopped hitting me up, so I was like :yeshrug: Years later we were randomly facebook messaging, and she admitted she was tryna take my v-card. My 14 year old game was so weak she knew i wasn't getting any :sadbron:. Luckily I got older and finally got the game somewhat figured out.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I just started college in LA and I was a shy bytch ass nikka from a small town. I would usually sit in a class and keep to myself. I had this fine ass white girl in my public speaking class I'd always be lookin at from far away :takedat:
I'm sitting next to her in class one day, she turns over and says hi. tryna start a conversation.
I go "hi":rudy:Make that exact face and kept going about my business. I look on her laptop and realize she has Reggie Bush as her Desktop background. She like black guys and it didn't really set in until after class. Was too embarrassed to even try to talk to her after that.

When I was in HS everyone told me I looked like this one nikka I fukking hated.So one night I'm out with my friends and he sees some girls he knows so he say wassup. They look at me and go "Willie!"(the dude I looked like) then they start laughing. One of the girls looks at me and goes
"That can't be Willie, he's too cute to be him". I have no idea what to say so I literally laugh it off and walk away.

I'm so fukking bad with women it's a god damn shame.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I just started college in LA and I was a shy bytch ass nikka from a small town. I would usually sit in a class and keep to myself. I had this fine ass white girl in my public speaking class I'd always be lookin at from far away :takedat:
I'm sitting next to her in class one day, she turns over and says hi. tryna start a conversation.
I go "hi":rudy:Make that exact face and kept going about my business. I look on her laptop and realize she has Reggie Bush as her Desktop background. She like black guys and it didn't really set in until after class. Was too embarrassed to even try to talk to her after that.

When I was in HS everyone told me I looked like this one nikka I fukking hated.So one night I'm out with my friends and he sees some girls he knows so he say wassup. They look at me and go "Willie!"(the dude I looked like) then they start laughing. One of the girls looks at me and goes
"That can't be Willie, he's too cute to be him". I have no idea what to say so I literally laugh it off and walk away.

:russ:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Too many times I missed out because the gestures and hints did not sink in fast enough, I now sadly yet humbly take my L's, :snoop:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I just started college in LA and I was a shy bytch ass nikka from a small town. I would usually sit in a class and keep to myself. I had this fine ass white girl in my public speaking class I'd kalways b bvhe looki
n at from far away :takedat:

I can feel you on that

That seems like a situation I would find myself in :heh:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I just had one this week. :snoop: Didn't know her nerdy 4.0, club president ass fukked with dweeb nikkas. :snoop: :snoop:

Last edited:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
too too many times :snoop:

one example:

8th grade, im the new kid in town.
This cute Spanish chick and her friend start sitting at my lunch table with me and some friends.
She sits there everyday right next to me, and Im starting to feel her.
She asks me if I was in Band Class, I deny it ( I was in Band class :pachaha:)... I HATED Band. My parents made me do that shyt because I was not in any extracurriculars besides basketball.
Well, turns out her lil brother was in my class, and she was using him to get the scoop on me. :skip:
She asked me AGAIN, and I deny. Well, apparently, she was into that Band shyt, and was looking for a dude to go on them band trips with. She was BAD too :snoop:
After all the lies, she stopped sitting at my lunch table.

Another time:
10th grade. Around this time, I was on some loner shyt. Didn't really go out much, and I hated my high school. 3rd different school in 3 years.
I rode the yellow bus home, and this dark skin broad, with a crazy body (T & A was grown up and she was bout 15) was sitting across from me everyday.
One day, she had enough of me ignoring her, and she stood up as I was getting off at my stop, blocking my path, and shouted "Imma tear that ass up" :takedat:
Now I had a choice, get off at my stop or get off at her stop and blow her back out :patrice:
On some nerd steez, I ignored her advances, and got off at my stop.
Getting off the bus, the bus driver dude gave me the :ufdup: face. That kinda became the theme the rest of the school year, and homie would laugh everytime I got off and on the bus... :sadcam:

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
DAT unexpected Miscued body language... :lupe:sigh...... it happens to all of us brehs, at one point or another we all took an L for pushing the plate on a meal well cooked away :guilty::guilty::guilty:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Freshman year in high school.

I was a good 'ol boy.Clean cut, yes mam, no mam....all that shyt.

Everybody would always try to hook me up with the "good" girls.You know, the chess club/math club/damn near got all her credits halfway through her sophomore year types......

But I was conflicted.I didn't want to stay in my lane at all.I had a thing for them sassy ratchets.You know the ones....teeth sucking, neck rolling, loud, with the over exaggerated hoodrat stank walk?

I was lusting hard for this lil rat named Keisha.She had that stank walk, but the thing that drove me crazy about her was her posture.She had a crazy feminine dip in her back.You know, that natural doggystyle arch.Till this day, I have yet to see another female with a dip in her back like that.Her Body was all around proportionate.She didn't really have any titties,but she had ass, and a lil itty bitty waist that made my eyes water.

I didn't have it in me to approach her, but I used to tell my cousin(we went to the same school) about her when we'd talk about all the chicks from school we'd like to shove some meat up in.

My cousin was a big sloppy nikka, but he had personality.He was bold as fukk.Would approach any chick at the drop of a dime.Problem was, the nikka was sloppy.Weighed about 300 as a freshman in high school.He used to pressure me to approach more girls.It was like he knew he couldn't get the drawls, so he wanted me to get them for him.I remember he used to say "nikka if I looked like you, i'd be killing these ho's":heh:

But I was always on that "good guy" shyt.

But anywayz, this nikka got tired of me not getting at Keisha, and decided to approach her for me.he got her number and everything.I remember he handed me her number like "nikka she feeling you to:krs:...just call and talk to her...talk to her"

But that's what makes the shyt worst.Keish was meeting me halfway and I still didn't know what to say.I remember trying to avoid her at school.Some of her girlfriends would come up and ask me "when you gone call Keisha?":scheme:

Sat by the phone at night, but never called her.

All the shyt ended when I went to one of her dance performances.You know how they have them lil hood talent shows at the local recreation center? I was always at the rec playing basketball when nikkaz was like "they having that talent show tonight, it's going to be some ho's in there"

I knew Keisha's dance team would be performing, so I wanted to avoid that shyt.I didn't want to bump into her and her girls that night.They probably would've been sucking their teeth and rolling their eyes at me...back then, if you didn't talk to girls, they thought you were conceited(especially if you were a handsome fella).

I didn't want to go, but all the nikkaz I was playing ball with decided to go, so I said fukk it "I'll just sit up high in the bleachers"

As I'm sitting up there watching Keisha freak the stage(doing the splits and all that...I should've called:sadcam:)
nikkaz around me is like "dayuuummmmm you see that shyt?:ooh:".

And then I fukked up by trying to brag.....I'm like "Yeah, that's the girl I'm fukking with right now:win:"

They gave me that look like I was selling:duck:"What's her name nikka?"

I tell them "her name is Keisha"

So.... after the talent show, everybody was walking down the bleachers, headed for the exit.Just my luck, I see Keisha and her dance crew headed straight in my direction.I was standing in about the 8th row and she was down at ground level.I figured it was so packed, she wouldn't even see me.I decided to stand still like a roach in stealth mode and just wiat for her to pass

but then some of the nikkaz I was sitting with during the show was like" AYE THERE SHE GO!! CALL HER OVER HERE nikka...SHE GOT SOME HOME GIRLS WITH HERE"

So I'm trying to play it cool like "Nah breh, she probably tired and shyt" but them nikkaz wasn't having it.

As soon as Keisha and her crew was right down in front of us, them nikkaz looked back at me like :youngsabo: and started calling her name out "AYE KEISHA....KEISHA"....As soon as she glanced over at us to see who was screaming her name out, them nikkaz all started pointing at me.

The next day at school, my cousin came up to me like " Keisha said she saw you at the talent show...she was clowning..said you had the nerve have other nikkaz call her name out, you couldn't do it yourself"

How fukking pathetic:snoop: