Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was with my homeboy when he called his gf to come over my house. She brought her friend with her who I met her before but we really didn't talk that much. My pops came in from the garage like :damn: after he saw them then said to me "Hey B, umm I got to go back to the store" :youngsabo: keep in mind this was the first time I had a chick in my crib ever so we get the talking and she asks me out of nowhere "So are you a virgin?" I really was but I didn't want her to think I was a lame so I told her "Naww, I lost that a couple years ago :smugbiden: what about you" she said "Yeah I am but I wanna lose it already you know, before I graduate" (It was a couple months from graduation too) I told her "Yeah I know what you mean but it should be special you know?" She :leostare: then agreed. We all went to Little Ceasers shortly after :snoop:
yeah, should have been a special occasion called "Tonight", lol

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I was with my homeboy when he called his gf to come over my house. She brought her friend with her who I met her before but we really didn't talk that much. My pops came in from the garage like :damn: after he saw them then said to me "Hey B, umm I got to go back to the store" :youngsabo: keep in mind this was the first time I had a chick in my crib ever so we get the talking and she asks me out of nowhere "So are you a virgin?" I really was but I didn't want her to think I was a lame so I told her "Naww, I lost that a couple years ago :smugbiden: what about you" she said "Yeah I am but I wanna lose it already you know, before I graduate" (It was a couple months from graduation too) I told her "Yeah I know what you mean but it should be special you know?" She :leostare: then agreed. We all went to Little Ceasers shortly after :snoop:

Okay, y'all makin' me MAD NOW :damn:

dreskii

Pro
Daps
when i was real young maybe like 18/19 i used to see this latina at the club i used to always go to... she was older maybe like 22-23.. i always thought young dude like me never had a chance she was a friend of a friend... we'd say what up but not really hang out when we were out... then one random night we were at the club i tried coke for the first time... i must have been exuding new confident vibes or some shyt cos this girl started grindin' on me and tryna talk blahblahblah, next thing i remember is her saying i'm drunk i need you to take care of me... she started holding on my hand, head on the shoulder and shyt... and my drunk, coked up for the first time ass didn't realise that was my chance.... so i ended up bailing on the girl to hang out with my friends talkin' bout "yo dis coke is da fukken bomb son"

.... word to rick james. fukk that shyt.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
:ohh:

See man I was thinking about some corny shyt like "yea, in your dreams" or some shyt :russ:. But your take definitely works.

lol that do i know you from somewhere used to go over my head when i was younger at times too, now the best response is " you should" when asked to elaborate clarify that they don't but it would be beneficial :smugfavre:

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
i do remember too as a youngin there was this rican girl in math class i liked and i should have just gone for it, but my young mind had me lookin at rejection like its the end of the world, when really anybody can experience it as well as rebound from it. well anyway recalling the whole story and interactions with a friend of mine his girl made me realize it actually when she was all :ufdup: " she was askin you random questions and you didn't pick up on the fact that she was interested?" :wtf:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Stories here are hilarious but let me just say one thing to dudes: If you ain't feeling a chick, you just ain't feeling her.

It's alright to have 'off days' when you're just not in the mood or you have things on your mind and don't feel like talking. If some chick who expects you to be psychic gets mad cos you're not responding to her the way she feels you should, don't sweat it. You ain't gonna be attracted to everybody and you're not under obligation to respond to a broad. Just be polite and KIM, because that's what they would do. Sometimes a broad is simply unnattractive, has a bad aura, a suspicious vibe, ulterior motive etc.

Society just conditions people to believe that just cos a man isn't feeling a particular chick who approaches him, then something's 'wrong' with him, yet women turn dudes down all day everyday.

Personally, I'd rather a woman who would just initiate convo and be more direct with me. That doesn't make her thirsty at all. If I'm feeling her, great. If not, thanks but no thanks. All that "accidently" spilling juice on your shirt or "are you so-and-so's cousin?" or staring and not saying anything to me is just bullshyt and I find it annoying. My sister has friends in their late 30s and early 40s who still do shyt like that and I can't stand them broads. Come correct or don't bother coming at all.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
In high school me and my patna was supposed to see these chicks that we had set up earlier that day.

Bout 1130 we get the call, i scoop him up, and we head to the chicks crib.
We get in the living room his chick is sitting there on the couch but the chick i was talking to her momma aint let her out the house. So its just her cousin sitting over there watching Martin. :mindblown:

Bruh hops up and goes to the room with his chick. Few minutes later i hear smashing. Like gotdamnit i done took an L

I fall asleep on the couch he wakes me up about 3 and we bounce.

We get in the car and he's like you smash? :myman:

Im like who? Nah old girl didnt never show up. He said her cousin nikka ol girl called her to come over cause she thought you was cute and she was down.

Im like :huh: :ohmy:

He's like :ufdup:

Got to school the next day and of course you know the first thing i heard.

"Ciara said you scared of that p*ssy"

:to::sadbron::sadcam::damn:

:snoop:

I did finally smash years later but it always felt tainted that i fukked it up the first time

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
tumblr_mh7uamiO1x1r7clo4o1_500.gif

I swear to god this has to be the funniest gif reply I've ever seen on here
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff::russ::russ::russ:

warrobins

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off, ultra lurker but I had to log in to join in on this one...

This has happened so many times to me between HS & early college years but here's one.

Freshman year at GSU (the real GSU)

So I'm at a lil hole in the wall club and its pretty much the grind portion of the night. One song plays (can't remember) and I'm just standing there vibing but not really on anyone. Next Pastor Troy's "Pop that p*ssy" comes on (GOAT club song btw) and some girl just grabs me & starts dancing. I'm like :smugfavre: but nothing too special.

Ok so the song ends & I go to drift off back to wherever but instead the girl grabs my arm and dances with me for 2-3 more songs, and then pulls me to the side to a lounge area and gives me the best lapdance of my life for 2 more songs. Needless to say I'm like :gladbron: :krs:

But me being the inexperienced rookie at the time, I never got the name/number from ol' girl (who was fine). Eventually her friends/group came & found her and they just floated to another part of the club. Every time I think about it all I can do is :snoop::snoop:

Looking back on those years, I've had plenty of :snoop: moments where I've blown easy lay-ups

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
First off, ultra lurker but I had to log in to join in on this one...

This has happened so many times to me between HS & early college years but here's one.

Freshman year at GSU (the real GSU)

So I'm at a lil hole in the wall club and its pretty much the grind portion of the night. One song plays (can't remember) and I'm just standing there vibing but not really on anyone. Next Pastor Troy's "Pop that p*ssy" comes on . (GOAT club song btw) and some girl just grabs me & starts dancing. I'm like :smugfavre: but nothing too special.

Ok so the song ends & I go to drift off back to wherever but instead the girl grabs my arm and dances with me for 2-3 more songs, and then pulls me to the side to a lounge area and gives me the best lapdance of my life for 2 more songs. Needless to say I'm like :gladbron: :krs:

But me being the inexperienced rookie at the time, I never got the name/number from ol' girl (who was fine). Eventually her friends/group came & found her and they just floated to another part of the club. Every time I think about it all I can do is :snoop::snoop:

Looking back on those years, I've had plenty of :snoop: moments where I've blown easy lay-ups

:whoo: thats a big song right there..i have never heard that song in a club..even when i went to atlanta

But yeah she was givin you the greenlight..and instead you stopped and made a U turn lol :pachaha:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This one just came to mind. About 4 years this time.

Me and my friend were walking home and we ran into a girl who went to our high school (I seen her around but didn't know her but my friend did so he started a convo).

We started walking past our home and for some reason I was mad horny so I just put my arm around her while walking to get closer. Shorty had a tanktop that showed her t*ts and she had a fatass in those jeans (thats how I remembered her). At one point she said "my face is here not there (referring to the t*ts)"

My friend went to his house and I walked a little with the girl as she was going home and we talked a little. Halfway I told her I got some shyt to do (didn't want to give her the feeling I'm feeling her heavy) and I asked for her number which she gave no problem and then went for a hug and I grabbed that fat ass. She started walking away smiling and I said hey hey hold up I need a better hug (wanted to feel that ass again lol) so I did it again and asked for a kiss to which she gave on my cheek.

Went home and took a shower, when I got out I seen a text on my phone from her that said "When I hugged you, you smelled so good. Thats such a turn on for me ;)". So I started texting back and forth and initiated the topic of sex (I'm kind of a puss to do it in person) and she was engaged to which I wrote "I love it when a girl screams" and she said "Oh baby I can get out of hand". We made plans to do so on Saturday.

Texted her Saturday no reply she messages the next day and says next Saturday. And I never hear from her again. In that 4 years I've messaged her a few times on Facebook but no reply. I still wonder wtf happened. I SHOULDA WALKED THAT bytch HOME! lol

I've noticed 2 things about myself. I'm good with girls when

1. I'm with one friend (because when I get shutdown I don't feel as embarrassed for some reason"

2. When I'm horny/my dikk is somewhat hard. It can't be limp cause then I dont know what to say whereas when I'm hard I'm on my casanova swag even though the talk aint sex related