Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
:to:

this one still makes me cry inside.

i used to date this bisexual chick. she was very average maybe about a 6 at best. big breasts and cute but chubby. i was hitting it steady for about a month. she had a friend, also bisexual, also average(7 at best). i did not like her friend at all. thought she was a huge slut (which she was) so i didnt want my girl chilling with her. well one night, my girl went to a party with the slut. i didnt care cause i was chilling with my homies driving around smoking and trying to pick up bytches. well, my girl calls me, says she wants to leave the party. so i go pick her up with my homeys still in the car. she asks me, no, begs me, to take my friends home first and her last. i wanted to keep chilling :ld: so i said no and made up some excuse about them being out of the way and i didnt want to drive around too much. so i dropped her and her slutty friend off at her house.

next day, i find out my girls mom wasnt home. her and her slutty friend were horny. wanted the 3some. bytch couldve just told me, but like all females she wanted me to read her fukking mind.

i missed my only opportunity ever to have a 3some with 2 drunk slutty bytches :sadbron::sadcam:

211b9c55.gif

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

breh!!!

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Damn now i remember one. Small example though

One time in grade 11 I was on some religion retreat for class...my canadian heads know what I mean. During the retreat I was dressed kinda fly and I was just chillin. Some shirt, jean shorts with some bright red air force ones back when them shyts were hot. I hated that class cause none of my nikkas were in it. Anyways during the retreat I was minding my own business and then I stood up to get drink or something. There were these two girls in my class. One named Natasha who had a big crush on me, 2 years ago from track and field and then another chick who we'll call Charlene. As I stood up, the Natasha girl called me and said something like, "Charlene says ou have a nice ass."

My guess even at that moment was that they were talking about me and Charlene mentioned I was looking good but was too shy to holla at me. Therefore I wasn't oblivious but I just wasnt that comfortable in the situation with so many people around that I kind of brushed it off. I dont even think I smiled or said thanks. I mean if she said I look nice that day or something cool...but that I have a nice ass especially when there were so many folks around. Nah it just made it awkward. These girls got no game.

So anyways after that I think she was discouraged and I didnt care enough to pursue. Years later she started looking nice...she ok to me but my friends think shes (y).

Funny enough I saw her again last weekend at a house party and she said hi to me and had a brief very brief conversation. She also saw me last summer at a bus station when she and her friend were pickin somebody up and she rolled the window down to say hi. Spoke then as well before the person came. I think she might feel she has the juice now and still want me. Might chop it up next time. :obama:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: I remembered another story. This was about two years ago. The local bestbuy nearest my house got some cute chicks working there so I always just go in there after coming from grocery shopping at the supermarkets nearby.

Anyway I goes in and at the video games department was this lightskin chick who was I guess mixed or w/e. I usually see her and just am greeted but that day was different. She was like

:shaq: "You need help with anything baby?"

Me: :smugfavre: "Nah i'm good just looking around"

I grab a PS3 controller and a 360 controller battery pack and there's like a mini checkout so she starts ringing me up.

Her: :p: "You have both systems?? Which one you play more?"

Me: :ehh: "I'm more of PS3 guy but I'm playing the 360 right now Gears of War 3 just dropped"

Her: :krs: "Cool I play that too, it's pretty fun. I'm not that good!. ..."

She said something about us playing together or sumtin' but I don't remember quite exactly. I believe I asked her for her GAMERTAG and she wrote it down and I added her on XBL. Suffice to say, we ain't never play no damn Gears of War together nor did she ever respond to a message i sent on some " :huh: You're that girl from BB right?"

:facepalm: I haven't seen her since.

jInWjcIHFEwb0.jpg

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
*raises hand*

I uh.... I been there. I mean, it was her bed not mine but still...

:guilty:

Same but half naked. about a month after losing my virginitt i had this beautiful voluptuous girl. She is exactly like a shorter version of karina fron culioneros. During a movie in my room she was rubbing my leg with her feet as we were cuddling so i knew it was on. We were doing all the foreplay shyt and then when I tried tofinger her to escalate she wouldn't let me . it was the first time we chilled and she "didn't want to look like a slut". If I hadn't been a rookie...shiiiiit I would got in them guts. Can't win em all though.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my dude was having a house party. but he said no one was allowed in his room. so this girl asked me what was in this room. i said nothing and no one is allowed in there. she was like i want to see can you show me?

didn't really kick in till later what i had done. but i don't really care cuz she wasn't a dime, just easy pu$$y i missed out on.

but i'm sure they'll be plenty more that' i'll miss out on.

it's hard to do things if the timing ain't right.