Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Warning Long Read

Im really having an existential:mindblown: moment questioning my entire reality. Long read ahead brehs

I'm on a HS group chat im not very active on it but I show up for certain events and I try to help mend beefs/feuds , recently I found out some things about this one particular girl 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 thats been in love with me since 95 and I didn't even know it.

we where friendly classmates, she used to play the guitar and we used to sing 80's 90's pops songs together during field trips or when we had class outside type stuff.
she was surprisingly into video games and computers her family Mega rich she had 2 NEO GEO 's in her crib the cartridge and CD joint collecting dust she had Internet windows 95 laptops (huge deal in 1995-96-97) :flabbynsick:

A Few months ago she sent me a PM apart from the HS group chat and confessed to me that she had a crush on me and fell hard for me because I was the only Guy that treated her with respect, talked and hung out with her after she had her Breast reduction done. And thanked me for being a great true Friend.

Back then When We used to hang out at her crib I usually brought over my friends to play king of fighters, metal slug 🤓 and I honestly tough she was into my boy Joe since he was that Dude , and he was always asking me to take him there they had an Olympic sized in ground pool , turns out Joe was into her sister even married and has a few kids with her although they recently divorced.

Joe is up here in the states visiting so we linked up and in between drinks he tells me obvious clues I missed.

Her always coming to My AAU/Club games , even the times I was riding the bench before my skill level when up and I blew up /grew 5 inches in a summer and got signed by the pro's
🤯 my girlfriend didn't even come to those.
🤯 She was like my first fan.

always showing up to my Taek-won-do tournaments , to be fair Her brothers was in it too
🤯but a different age/weight bracket that was usually done by the time mine started 🤯

Her always having my favorite snacks on deck like zebra cakes and Hawaiian punch. 🤯
This might seem regular shyt to ya'll but mid 90's DR it was difficult to get those🤯
I just though she liked those too and she had them cause she was rich. 🤯 But she always went and served me first , and then offered to the rest of the gang🤯

she was close friends with my HS Girlfriend (more on her later) before I started dating her and it went left once we was official 🤯they still beefing/sending subs till this day 🤯🤯 well trying to mend this beef is when it all clicked🤯 and she sent me the text afterwards.

Earlier this year .We had an impromptu HS reunion at a karaoke bar and I sang a few songs.
I invited her up to the stage to sing Time after Time like we use to. She complied very shyly.
I was slizzerrred so I didn't notice her trying to compose herself after leaving the stage and heading to the bathroom, only when she tried paying for the Tab I noticed she was leaving in a rush, so I told her Your Money Is no good here.

So Joe now tells me that night she got into it with her Husband and it eventually snowballed into Divorce. And that she is still in love with me and that how in the hell I didn't notice. :manny:

She is Richie Rich ,CFO of a Huge company In DR wealthy , she's made me Job offers numerous times to come work there 🤯 , even calls me when they have cyber security issues im not particularly an expert at.
I just help her choose the right local companies to do the type of job she needs, No charge at all.

Now im hearing from Joe , she tells everyone in her circle that im the only one that's never asked her for money, and always treats her with respect.

And I never made a move being loyal to a a girlfriend that ended up cheating on me the second there was some distance between us :snoop:
Joke's on her she had 5 kids with 4 different baby daddies and that because she had a set of twins :scusthov: she still bad though but she broke in the BX :ufdup:

Im seriously looking at my now wife like :birdman: making a Pro's and cons list. If she undercooks the rice im chucking her to the bushes. :birdman:

Like I really want to move back to the island and she doesn't want to, But im not trying to facetime my babies before school man :sadcam:

Last edited:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Some of us are #uglygang #shortgang so we don't get looks
giphy.gif
Damn bruh..... my bad......I was being insensitive

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
:sadcam: Another things I noticed we are friends on spotify and she kinda plays off what I play. I recently played Tupac's Temptations and she played Jodeci My Heart belongs to U :sadcam: she is passively chasing me brehs and she got the divorced cougar package of surgeries she is coming for me brehs :sadcam:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
This feeling, I know it :laff:

But you had me until it got to the part about her having 4 babies by 4 men :whoa:
Nah, nah I was writing fast and long winded my HS Girlfriend is the one with 4 baby fathers . She is the one I stayed loyal to and why I didn't make a move on this one back then. :snoop:

This one only got 2 with her now Ex husband same ages as my younger kids 8,10.
She still look's great and youthful for being in her 40's , she is wealthy so I don't have to worry about her wanting me for my cheese, since we are closer in age we have some of the same interests musically / Computers Breh she The one that put me onto Emulators :krs: back in like 97. Living off the land and away from the city noise. I got a nice farm my wife hates it, this one got a farm and a villa on the countryside. She even helped me get solar powered water heater for the farm. Made some calls to get me off the wait list.

My wife is 12 years younger than me and very mature for her age and although I love her I feel we are miles apart at times with things like Music, long term financial planning like she say she with it and sticks to goals , but all it takes is a comment or visit from her Mom or sister or one of her friends to set her back to going off plan. And I do not like that. :birdman:I got options and an Iron Clad pre-nup. But I just got off child support for my eldest :blessed: im not trying to rush back in there :sadcam:

Last edited:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
I get it, trust me. Ole girl is the one that got away. I'm a little irritated that you just now recognizing that she was obviously feeling you though. Stevie Wonder could even see it :dahell:
This been me since Sunday

alonzo-mourning.gif

Wife asking me whats wrong while her sister irritating me.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
“I’m from Houston?”

So you don’t watch anything that isn’t based in Houston?

Naw breh, idk nobody from Houston that watched the Wire. Some shyt be more common in certain parts of the country I guess.
shyt, growing up, everybody knew what I'm Bout It, The Last Don and Balla Blockin movies was. I wouldn't expect brehs from Boston to know what them movies is
:yeshrug:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
:sadcam: Another things I noticed we are friends on spotify and she kinda plays off what I play. I recently played Tupac's Temptations and she played Jodeci My Heart belongs to U :sadcam: she is passively chasing me brehs and she got the divorced cougar package of surgeries she is coming for me brehs :sadcam:

shyt better take her down breh
:ufdup:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
In English class had a girl sit in front of me, put her knees on her seat, bent over, and poke her butt upward. She would always wear tight jeans.

It took me years to realize what she was doing.

Nother thing women be doing is if you in line and she turn around to see you behind her, then she start pulling up them tight ass jeans
:banderas: