Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
got to the boat, went below deck. took off our clothes and got in the bed, laid in between both of them, foreplay with the dutch woman first since i had already fukked the french woman before. then, frenchie played with both of us, and so on...

to be honest, i kinda could sense the night was gonna go that way earlier. i was interested in fukking the dutch woman after i had met her but since i had been with the french girl, i wasn't sure if she was offended at first or even if she was into that type of thing because i was feeling the dutch girl for most of the night. i was trying to play it too smooth earlier thinking maybe i could fukk her friend not knowing they would be into a threesome. 'twas very european the way it happened.

Daps
Reppin
LosSkanless
yo back day I used to live off Fig....yall go to the IG @Imreallybackonfig to understand what I am talking about. I was like 14 and at the time only basehead h03s roamed that street. I was close to Slauson and Fig and saw a young pro....she had to been 17 or 18 working. Long story short she was asking me questions about the bus system etc. I was a young square and was scared of being on that street like that talking to any woman, but she basically was sellin IT and I was short w my answers hinting that I wasn''t buying. but she was cute, she was still at the bus stop talking to me tho my answers were short. then she said some sh!t about needing help getting her suitcase from her room and it was heavy, if I could help. still Im like naw. Her room was literally 30 feet from the bus stop and she left. for a min I thought about it and was like I think she trying to give me some....but she a pro, I aint got no $ etc. a few minutes later she came back out without the suitcase, I then asked her did she still need the help, she said yes, so I did go to the room and......IDK how it got to this point but she was saying she's clean and I vividly remember her opening up her p***y hole and showing me her lips, insides etc.....

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yo back day I used to live off Fig....yall go to the IG @Imreallybackonfig to understand what I am talking about. I was like 14 and at the time only basehead h03s roamed that street. I was close to Slauson and Fig and saw a young pro....she had to been 17 or 18 working. Long story short she was asking me questions about the bus system etc. I was a young square and was scared of being on that street like that talking to any woman, but she basically was sellin IT and I was short w my answers hinting that I wasn''t buying. but she was cute, she was still at the bus stop talking to me tho my answers were short. then she said some sh!t about needing help getting her suitcase from her room and it was heavy, if I could help. still Im like naw. Her room was literally 30 feet from the bus stop and she left. for a min I thought about it and was like I think she trying to give me some....but she a pro, I aint got no $ etc. a few minutes later she came back out without the suitcase, I then asked her did she still need the help, she said yes, so I did go to the room and......IDK how it got to this point but she was saying she's clean and I vividly remember her opening up her p***y hole and showing me her lips, insides etc.....
Get syphilis brehs :mjlol:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
:scust:

I still wouldn't have fukked

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
You miss alot of looks when your central point in life ain't p*ssy....
Some of us are #uglygang #shortgang so we don't get looks
giphy.gif