Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Why do you think that is?
Women go off indirect body language. If a woman is into you, she'll make a excuse to talk to you. For example she'll ask for directions, start a random conversation with you, mimick your body language/mannerisms.

As men, we're more straightforward and direct. That's how we communicate.

Speaking womanese I swear is like decipher an ancient code. shyt takes years to master :pachaha:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Women go off indirect body language. If a woman is into you, she'll make a excuse to talk to you. For example she'll ask for directions, start a random conversation with you, mimick your body language/mannerisms.

Speaking womanese I swear is like decipher an ancient code. shyt takes years to master :pachaha:

Yes indeed.
Now sometimes a woman will just talk because you might seem cool. You just never know unless you shoot ya shot.
shyt I got this chick that work at the desk at the senior living place I work at. She always start a convo when I'm about to leave work.

It's prolly a breath of fresh air cuz I'm a regular breh with a Htown accent (she from Chicago). Most of the few brehs that work in my field is African or Asian

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Why do you think that is?
My first dyke friend loved to call me stupid and point out all the obvious advances i missed

Then when I worked as a counselor in a schools where the ratio was mostly 5/1 women to men I became pretty good at spotting the low key shyt women did to show interest in men and how they missed it the majority of the time unless she blatantly threw it at him.

A advise all young men to make friends with a dyke in their formative fukking years.

Trust me.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

So it's because the two genders think differently and don't know how the other thinks ?

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
@melraH
Why you got the sad face up?
Ain't nttn wrong with pulling out. You ain't gotta let loose in her just cuz you feeling her
Im securing the Bag Breh :damn: my Bitcoin wallet hasn't seen that many decimal points to the left since Pre covid :ahh: . :bustback: :bustback: and naming the lil b*stard Jon Snow.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps

Thats why I tell dudes don't even trip if you don't pick on it.....More times than not they not serious anyways

But yeah Its far easier to pick up on signals in the workplace or similar group settings due to comfort level

Now in more public settings shxt be all over the place....Had this bitty stare a hole thru my sole when i was waiting inline at the jerk spot, even my mans who worked there picked up on it but when i decided to go smack and say whats up, she answered back but quickly shy'd up afterwards....It is what it is I'm a tall kinda big dude so I'm use to it and just from the way she said bye and looked back she def wanted me to chase LOLL...