Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Thats why I tell dudes don't even trip if you don't pick on it.....More times than not they not serious anyways

But yeah Its far easier to pick up on signals in the workplace or similar group settings due to comfort level

Now in more public settings shxt be all over the place....Had this bitty stare a hole thru my sole when i was waiting inline at the jerk spot, even my mans who worked there picked up on it but when i decided to go smack and say whats up, she answered back but quickly shy'd up afterwards....It is what it is I'm a tall kinda big dude so I'm use to it and just from the way she said bye and looked back she def wanted me to chase LOLL...

You probably intimidated her.
Planned on walking outta there on some,....

6a0115709f071f970b01543461a46d970c.jpe

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
:banderas: Hit it out the Park last week. :noah:
Shorty Flying in again :merchant: tomorrow night.

:shaq2: Sister in law still here told her jokingly I was going to call Homeland Security Investigations on her even singing the 866 number like the 1800 mattress commercial :russ: . But she being here is my perfect cover from going to "work" at the office

:pachaha: shorty hotel Room is the office all Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday . Hopefully no Work or Home emergencies pop up:scheme:

Last edited:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
:banderas: Hit it out the Park last week. :noah:
Shorty Flying in again :merchant: tomorrow night.

:shaq2: Sister in law still here told her jokingly I was going to call Homeland Security Investigations on her even singing the 866 number like the 1800 mattress commercial :russ: . But she being here is my perfect cover from going to "work" at the office

:pachaha: shorty hotel Room is the office all Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday . Hopefully no Work or Home emergencies pop up:scheme:

Update, breh? What happened with this? :popcorn:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
For every chick that was flirting with you, there's another that was "just being polite" :manny:

And vice versa
yup

ran into that last week. was talking to some latina on the subway, got the number.
she was on some bullshyt with the texts so I asked her whats good and she basically said she was just being polite lol.

shyt like that is why a lot of dudes cant be bothered to approach women anymore

Last edited:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
yup

ran into that last week. was talking to some latina on the subway, got the number.
she was on some bullshyt with the texts so I asked her whats good and she basically said she was just being polite lol.

:yeshrug:it be like that

keep shooting

franknitty711

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
yup

why she give you the number then? wack