Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
We were just making some random small talk once and this thick white chick at my job randomly mentioned last year (in the same convo) that she has her tubes tied and her husband (who is older and has heart disease) isn't really working down there anymore.

Seemed like a bit of a personal thing to mention in a convo, I thought she was just venting :patrice: but maybe it was some sort of hint :patrice:

Not that I really mess with anyone at work anyway (especially that's married), can't be fukking up my money, but I do wonder :patrice:

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
Went thru and re-read a couple posts in this thread :pachaha:thread a true Coli classic.

Not sure if i posted this one here but I'm at my bros bachelor party years ago. His best friend comes in with a girl so i assumed it's one of his girlfriends. bunch of other girls come thru and party gets going. So me and the first girl get to talking and we chilling together all night, exploring the crib (was a rented mini mansion) , getting food etc. All this time in thinking its homie girl and I'm just being friendly.

Next morning i ask homie if his girl made it home safe since she left a lil earlier.. he's like that ain't my girl thought you had that locked for the night l... I'm like wtf :mjlol:

Last edited:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
If you ever talk to a woman and she leans into towards you and keeps rubbing her neck (not scratch literally rubs) and/or keeps touching her lips with her fingers with her she is at least subconsciously attracted to you.
:yeshrug:

Keep in my being attracted doesn’t mean she will appreciate you spitting game. She could be married, flirty, just horney randomly, feeling you because you have power over her. Who knows, but you should know that she is digging you at that moment.
:myman:
It’s a good feeling, when a woman admires you.

Is this foolproof? How accurate have you found this to be? I haven't had p*ssy in 10 years so I need some help

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Is this foolproof? How accurate have you found this to be? I haven't had p*ssy in 10 years so I need some help
:patrice:
If you haven’t been with a woman that long you should probably just get a prostitute….. If the first women you’re with is just some regular woman you’re liable to hurt her or yourself if your dikk has been dry for 10 years.

:hubie:You’ll have an overriding urge to go raw regardless of the woman, ignore that.

Imback

Banned
Daps
Mine worst one.

Freshman year girl breaks into my dorm at 3 am first week of school

Gets in my bed and lays down with her head next to my feet.

I ask wtf she’s doing :gucci:

She says she got too drunk and wanted to stay over because she was afraid to walk home to her dorm.

Verbatim I say:

“Well I’m glad you feel safe”

And I fall back to sleep :damn:

shyt didn’t register how I fumbled the p*ssy until like 2 days later and I tried to get at her and ask her on a date, bc I thought she wanted to be romanced :mjlol:

She literally chuckled and said she’ll think about it :mjcry:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
plenty of times. to be honest, that's usually when the iron is hot as fukk, so to speak.

i remember once i almost missed a threesome suggestion. was rolling around amsterdam after a show with these two women (one french, the other dutch) but had to go to london the next day, really in a few hours. all i was really bent on was trying to smoke while they wanted to drink and dance to turn up. they took me to a few coffeeshops, one in particular from the movie Ocean's 12, that scene were Rusty tries to talk code with Clooney watching him. anyways, while they did want to hang out, the french woman kept saying "...or we could go back to the boathouse".

not sure why it didn't register with me until i was ready to go back to my hotel but i remember when i stepped out the taxi, they had the saddest looks on their face, they suggested the boathouse and was like "you could rest there" then i realized that was their intent.

so, i stepped back into the taxi and went with them.

:ahh:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
plenty of times. to be honest, that's usually when the iron is hot as fukk, so to speak.

i remember once i almost missed a threesome suggestion. was rolling around amsterdam after a show with these two women (one french, the other dutch) but had to go to london the next day, really in a few hours. all i was really bent on was trying to smoke while they wanted to drink and dance to turn up. they took me to a few coffeeshops, one in particular from the movie Ocean's 12, that scene were Rusty tries to talk code with Clooney watching him. anyways, while they did want to hang out, the french woman kept saying "...or we could go back to the boathouse".

not sure why it didn't register with me until i was ready to go back to my hotel but i remember when i stepped out the taxi, they had the saddest looks on their face, they suggested the boathouse and was like "you could rest there" then i realized that was their intent.

:blessed: That’s a glorious story

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal

Go on...:mjgrin: