Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
I don't know how this thread isn't rafter status off this 1st page post alone :mjlol:

I'll make it a quick story.

There was this one big-tittied Jewish chick I used to run with. She had an ok face but her body was like an 8. I don't know why but I friendzoned her. At any rate I ran into her on campus one day. She ran up on me, gave me a hug and lemme know that she'd been thinking about me lately and wanted to know if I wanted to head back to her room between classes. I literally said, "Nah another time I gotta get home by 3 to watch Babylon 5." and dipped w/o even saying goodbye.

:snoop:

Negus in Detroit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
No lie though that used to happen to me in high school but when I was a freshman my parents wouldn't let me have a girlfriend so I just acted oblivious on purpose
Then girls started saying I was gay until I got a girlfriend in my sophomore year
I flirt with a couple of women at my job but that’s about it on Friday one of the women I’m cool with was joking that I was fukking multiple women up there because of how hard they are up in my face she was legit mind blown when I told her I haven’t asked for anyones number nor gave mine out

blalienz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
I just had a friend tell me last week that there’s a rumor that I only date white women because I don’t take the bait when they choose up about 90% of the women that work with me is black I'm not trying to mess up my money
I’m just waiting on the inevitable he must be gay rumor to pop up :russ:
Currently dealing with this at the job:martin:

Last edited:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I guess I am using this as a confession thread for therapy cause thinking back to these stories are PAINFUL :francis::francis::troll:

Saw a girl I been wanting to smash since high school the other day and she hit me with the :ufdup: when I tried to holla and never understood why...till

so backstory, we both liked each other in high school and messed around, but nothing serious at all :snoop:

So I left town to college and we still kept in contact and shorty kept looking like a real snack:wow::ehh:

I came back home after school was finished and she popped by real quick just to say hi and she was like :shaq: "you still look good"......so I was like :mjlit: it's time for some action! It was literally a 2 min hi and bye, but I started to talk to her on some random messenger app cause thats what she was using at time.

One night it was like 2 am and she was working at some TV station. So I'm there macking to her, but she is taking forever to respond and I'm like dropping asleep. So I say, send me some pics, lemme see how you aged over the years ....she is like :whoa::whoa: she doesn't have much of herself as she lost a bunch or whatever

so she takes forever to reply and I'm droppign asleep and she sends one with her and her ex, im like :dahell::camby: I told her "yo, I don't wanna see your ex:rudy:"

She is like :heh: ok. She starts sending me pics of her at college, some in sexy ass outfits :ahh::ahh: and I guess I dropped asleep

Hit her up on the phone next day and got this weird vibe, :lupe:. There is just these off-key convos taking place and in my head, I'm like I have no time for this nonsense as the roster is deep....but she was who I desired for yearrrrrs:ohlawd:

So we eventually we just went our ways and I was like :yeshrug: Ran into her a months ago and I was like :hhh: "Whats good" and she hit me with the :scust:...I'm like yo, why the passive-aggressive stuff. :dahell: She is like, you don't remember that night? Im like :mindblown: what are you talking about. We still chopped it up, but she had to leave.....I was still :mindblown:

Anyways I was arranging my photos and doing batch uploads and ran across the pics she sent me that night, I am going through the pics like :ohlawd: this broad is so fine...then start hitting pics like "wait, I aint never see these before" :whoo::whoo:, start going through more and I'm like :ohlawd::noah:, then hit a next set like

tenor.gif

She had sent a gang of semi-nudes and full out nudes like what!

On one hand I was like :krs::noah::noah: but then reality quickly sunk in :to::to::to::to:. Because it was some random chat app, I guess I never checked to see what she sent after I fell asleep and looked like I was half asleep talking nonsense and laughing at her....when in reality she sent the nudes saying "it's all your baby" :damn::damn::snoop::snoop:

1P1g.gif
:dead::dead::dead:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
What yall dudes doing to have women accusing you of being fakkits?

I have rejected dozens of women but my sexuality was never called into question.

Thats how some cope with being turned down
:yeshrug:

Happened to me last year. A chick wanted me to come over late at night to "fukk" and i said no and she told me "only fags turn down p*ssy"

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
:francis::francis::francis::francis:

Somehow me and wifey got on the topic of me being oblivious in my past.

And I started telling her about some of my oblivious stories.

She's literally over here like :dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

Made me realize that i have soooo many stories from my early 20s that I can tell. I told one of them in this thread but I have like 5 stories I just shared with her and she has the :gucci: face right now.

:francis::francis::francis:

I can share them with the coli if you brehs wanna hear them. If not, I won't worry about it.
Do it :mjlit: