Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
This sounds middle school-ish
Broads actually doing that to yall?
That has happened to me in middle school, high school and a bit in college. However, after high school, when someone tells me that some likes me and I didn't take their hints such as the stares for example, I don't trip about it nor do I look at those who tells me that dumb like I would've done before.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This one time that really fukked me up to this very day. It was as if God himself was trying to get me away from my ex that I was feening for like a drug addict. I actually wrote a piece about that incident:

You do not know me, but you memorize my scent

A fragrance beyond limitation

Sweet but subtle

Adaptive but able to climb elements

To break this monotony

No words are being expressed

But I digress because it is a different calling

I need to be somewhere else, but you cannot resist

The element of suspense

To tell me how you and I need to co exists

Development of desire slipping upon the tongue

Words are weird but just begun

It is hard to get out of this predicament

Because I am heading somewhere that is already occupied

A girlfriend that will soon break it off with me

But I did not see the signs

It was almost like you were called before the end of me

My happiness and sanity will soon end for temporary amends

I need from afar she was poison

But you were the roadblocks for me to brake a dosage

Years ago, by the end of 2003, maybe we should had been

A phone number exchange

While you give me the consent

Purchase complete of the fragrances

White tee shirt and the suspense

Of calling you and calling it off with her

We would go on a date

Anticipate a late-night kiss

Followed by a dismiss from each other’s arms

Phone rung and you began to developed memories

And love memoirs that would make the dream complete

Five years and a few arguments

Steady and a simple promise ring

Hand holds and flowers I bring

To your door explore your temple to earring

Neck to lips and fingertips across my back portion

Sweaty palms and television channel flicking

Foot on leg, you heels are aching

Anticipating something we cannot relate

Then desire and lust became our dish and plate

Distant place a ring on finger marries me now please

Yes, and tears you relieve

Court room to short room a baby is approaching

You comfort me through the death of different family members

Mother to grandmother

Uncle and grandfather

Falling out and you take the ease off me

Two babies, a nice apartment, steady job, and Netflix on flat screen tv

Septa transfer until we get a car you take it far

I only drive where I need to be

You family welcomed me your brother seem like a brother to me

Mother-in-law home cooking and remedy to the elixir

Past issues and woes I had drunk away

Because your love is here to stay

For now, in 2003 I will keep you there but the scent I left

Made an impact between us which sadly will not ever happen

Yet the visual was so true it was surreal….

pexels-photo-3785784.jpeg

Personified Scent

She was that bad and I was THAT slow :damn::shaq2:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I got one. This actually happened last spring. I swear I thought I was too old for this sht to happen to me. But then it caught me by surprise.:russ:

So at work, a sista comes in with her white boyfriend. It’s their first day working with us and my boss assigns the white dude to go somewhere else, but places the sista with me. She was like a 5ft 3, slighter darker skinned, keke Palmer clone. Had her braids exactly like this….
gettyimages-1191619941.jpg

I really didn’t think anything of it at the time because I saw her pairing up with white dude and I understand the getDown with those types. Not worth effort.:yeshrug:

So I orient her. I run her through what she will be doing. She asks a few questions about job promotion, pay scales, vacation, daily procedure, etc. In the middle of all of this, she repeatedly leaves her/our working area to go fraternize with white dude. Then she returns to me, occasionally she did this even in the middle of me speaking to her. Again I don’t think anything of it.

Later on I noticed something weird, but it didn’t phase me at the time. So I usually cycle through the same set of clothes at work. I dress well, but I don’t feel like putting the effort into variety while working for @Another Man . If you watch me, you can kinda predict what I will wear. So I notice that one day of the week, me and the sista are matching the colors on our fits. A few days later, she has almost exactly the same clothes as me in another color and for a different outfit.. After that, it happens a 3rd time. And I’m like, “wow, what are the odds of that?”:ohhh:

During her 2nd week of orientation, I get re-promoted (I got demoted like a year ago. I wrote about it on here before. I basically damaged two company cars with a 3rd company car. Miracle they kept me . But that’s another story :mjlol:). So I get my old gig back and I’m swamped with managerial work/overseeing equipment for three more weeks to the point that I don’t pay attention to the new hires. So when I come back to chill with some colleagues 3 weeks later, I ask about the sista. And they tell me that she(and her boyfriend) quit, to chase income arbitrage from covid vacancies at other companies . I’m like cool cause it doesn’t bother me.

So I think that is the end of it, and I probably won’t see her again or even remember her name.

I was wrong. So 2months after she leaves, I get called into my boss’s office. And the atmosphere is somber and serious. I look around and I see all the other department heads, and my boss, and also my boss’s boss in the room. And I’m thinking, “oh fck….. What did I do this time? Welp, this probably my last day here after the car incident. Halp!!! ”:sadcam::francis::mjcry:

My immediate boss cuts a grin and im like :stopitslime:, expecting this fool to fire me, but then an adjecent departmenT head walks up to me in the office and says “CopiousX I’ve been meaning to talk to you ever since the car incident….”:mjgrin:
The adjacentDepartment head asks, “ so….do you anybody named KekePalmerClone?”:mjgrin:

I deny knowing anything about it. I truly had no idea who that name was. Then the adjacent-department-boss explains that he was ambushed outside of his car a week prior, and he was approached by a black woman. The woman asked this boss whether he knew who @CopiousX was. And she even gave the adjacent-department-boss a package to give to me. So the boss hands me this “package” and I’m still confused cause everyone in the room is making a :mjgrin: face.

. So I open the package and find a bag of Lindor truffles.
3746601585.jpg
You know, those circle chocolate things which come individually wrapped, but in a bigger bag. And As I look into the bag I see writing on every sing wrapper within the bag. So what does it say? On the writing it says KekePalmerClone’s IG, Facebook, and number. ON EVERY SINGLE PEICE OF CHOCOLATE. She even put a note at the bottom of the bag saying she’s been thinking about me ever since she left.
And I’m like :gucci::mjtf::picard: because I knew this woman for two weeks and barely had and real convo with her. We legit just talked about work procedure. I had even forgotten her name.

So what happened? :beli: Did you contact her?

I hope the answer is no, because there is something troubling about ol'girl. She goes back and forth to the white guy, then dumps him, dumps the job that she was on for what (2 weeks??) then sees some adjacent level boss OUTSIDE, asks for you (:what:) and hands him a package? that he is suppose to give to you??:what:

Then you say she unwrapped each chocolate ball and put her name, ig, email on each one????:dahell:

Your bosses are giving you the :mjgrin: because they know you mess around with coworkers.

I would start looking for another job if I were you. :francis:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
That has happened to me in middle school, high school and a bit in college. However, after high school, when someone tells me that some likes me and I didn't take their hints such as the stares for example, I don't trip about it nor do I look at those who tells me that dumb like I would've done before.

I wonder if thats gone ever happen to me at my job. Im always goofing off with the women but never try to pull nobody. One day one of em might be like "you know _____ like you right?"

Negus in Detroit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

"He proly gay" "he like white bytches"
:usure:
I just had a friend tell me last week that there’s a rumor that I only date white women because I don’t take the bait when they choose up about 90% of the women that work with me is black I'm not trying to mess up my money
I’m just waiting on the inevitable he must be gay rumor to pop up :russ:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I just had a friend tell me last week that there’s a rumor that I only date white women because I don’t take the bait when they choose up about 90% of the women that work with me is black I'm not trying to mess up my money
I’m just waiting on the inevitable he must be gay rumor to pop up :russ:

Boy women will make up anything in their head when a man don't go for em.
:snoop:

How was they choosing up on you though?
:mjgrin:

Negus in Detroit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Boy women will make up anything in their head when a man don't go for em.
:snoop:

How was they choosing up on you though?
:mjgrin:
Ive had one girl come up to me to talk while I was working during the conversation/flirting she started doing my job for me while in plain sight of other women to make them jealous and then say “why are all these people staring at me?” :mjgrin:than walked a way

beimg called handsome to straight up fine as hell

Me being a card carrying member of gym gang I’ve had several women tell me they’ve gotten gym memberships and tell me “we should workout together with the :shaq: face I keep it vague like “we’re work out with each other in the future”:lolbron:

one girl sent someone I’m cool with a picture of herself to show me to see if I like I told her she’s very pretty but proceeded to put her in the friend zone :yeshrug:

Having women stare at me with the:shaq::mjlit: I just play dumb and say “oh hello!” or Good Morning!”:troll:

This morning a girl made me a necklace and gave it to me out of nowhere had me like:ehh:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Ive had one girl come up to me to talk while I was working during the conversation/flirting she started doing my job for me while in plain sight of other women to make them jealous and then say “why are all these people staring at me?” :mjgrin:than walked a way

beimg called handsome to straight up fine as hell

Me being a card carrying member of gym gang I’ve had several women tell me they’ve gotten gym memberships and tell me “we should workout together with the :shaq: face I keep it vague like “we’re work out with each other in the future”:lolbron:

one girl sent someone I’m cool with a picture of herself to show me to see if I like I told her she’s very pretty but proceeded to put her in the friend zone :yeshrug:

Having women stare at me with the:shaq::mjlit: I just play dumb and say “oh hello!” or Good Morning!”:troll:

This morning a girl made me a necklace and gave it to me out of nowhere had me like:ehh:

Couldn'tve been me.......I woulda had to fukk atleast 1 of em.
:mjlit:

Watch they give up and stop all that extra shyt and you gon be up there on some :mjcry: "womenz dont approach me no more"

Negus in Detroit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Couldn'tve been me.......I woulda had to fukk atleast 1 of em.
:mjlit:

Watch they give up and stop all that extra shyt and you gon be up there on some :mjcry: "womenz dont approach me no more"
I’m not pressed about it I eat fine outside of work these women flip out when I tell them I’m 31yo they think I’m mid twenties along with having my paper straight with no kids THEY will continue to COMPLETE for my attention not the other way around they ain’t going no where

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I’m not pressed about it I eat fine outside of work these women flip out when I tell them I’m 31yo they think I’m mid twenties along with having my paper straight with no kids THEY will continue to COMPLETE for my attention not the other way around they ain’t going no where

I feel you.
Im 31 too with no kids nor married. Everybody at my job know that.
Im the only dude working with nurses at the medical clinic. (My paper not straight tho)