Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
I still kick myself over this story till this day :snoop:

Back in the day I was at the club wit the crew, and at this time i was heavy in the gym...like 5 days a week for a good year - 2 years. so I was pretty much ripped from head to toe :ehh:...I was off by the side with the homies...and this fine chick came over to me by herself. asking me if she knew me from somewhere. this chick was bad, brown skin, slim...and she had a fat ass...with a lil bow leggedness...:noah:

she asked me if she knew me from somewhere. She seemed sincere so im lookin at this chick like
DKdbpSV_d.webp
...while im trying to figure out where she knows me she starts rubbing my head (I was rockin a baldy)...and pressin on my chest muscles...and im still zoned the fuk out lookin at her wondering where I knew her from :snoop:

then she paused and smiled at me...I guess she was waitin for me to make my move? :yeshrug:...but I was so far gone I actually asked this chick if she was ok ..SMH...:smh: she's like yeah....im like "yeah sorry I dont know you from anywhere" she's like ok...and walked away...

maybe 10 min later I realized wtf just happend. and I went around the club trying to find this chick and she was gone.

Im a pathetic ass n!gga :wow:

Sounds like my high school and college career :francis::mjcry:

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
I got a story bre gather around...
So I was working and this fine thick light skin female and her friend with a lil bubble needs some help and this how it goes.

Thick lite skin:" Our woman's group is meeting at that table over there."

Bart:" That's cool what is the group about?"

Choco lil bubble:" It's a group of woman getting out and hanging out."

Bart:" That's cool. Getting out again and having fun."

Thick lite skin: " Maybe you could find a good woman?"

Bart:" Oh I'm just chilling."

Thick lite skin:"We will be having fun. You sure?"

Bart:" Nah, I'm just chillin...."

Choco lil bubble *turns to Thick lite skin*: "He probably got a girlfriend." *laughs*

Thick lite skin:" Well we may need your help later.

Bart:" That's cool let me know...."

I didn't realize I was getting hit on until I thought about it later that night after they left...

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Got transferred to a different department at work not too long ago. So, I'm working with folks I never even seen b4.

So, I walk in and get to my work station I see I'm teamed up with this slightly chubby, but kind of cute white chick. I get around the counter, we get to work, shes showing me the ropes n what not. We getting along very well, and she has a sweet personality.

Bout an hr, or so into it she gets up and gets some papers, or some shyt and ole girl has a very nice ass. And I need to add this part...

It was round af and had a good size on it. So, it wasnt the typical, I'm chubby, so I got a lil bit of booty ass, nor was it one of those white girl fitness bootys.

So, now I'm really intrigued. I havent mentioned this yet, but ole girl definitely had some non typical white girl lips too.

Ff throughout the night and a few guys come visit her and they chat it up. The big news is her n her bf had just broke up. But what I also realized is shes this chatty, friendly, flirty type with everyone, and even more so with the guys ahe obviously already knows a lil bit.

So, I'm reel myself back a lil bit. The rest of the night goes on. Same ole same ole. Theres definitely some chemistry there. Shes legit laughing at my jokes, were locking eyes here n there (but I am a look a person in their eyes type of guy, so its bound to happen). The only signal shes not really giving me is touching during convo which is a big one 2 me.

Now, day 2 comes around an I'm working with someone else today. But during her break, she comes and visits me at my work station. And With today's outfit on, I can of she that's shes not chubby at all. Shes just thick af, with relatively flat stomach.

Later that night, she comes back up and ole boy I'm working with goes on break. We talking back n forth again and I ask her about her last name and where is it from. This mfer is actually Brazilian. But besides the lips n ass, she looks white. So, I'm like damn, that explains it! Shes like what? I wanna say that ass! But I settle for saying her lips. Shes like awww ty! I used to get teased about my lips.

Day 3, I was working with some else, I don't remember anything significant. Day 4 were back working together. I dont remember how it came up, so shes like yea, let me show u a pic.

Shes strolling thru her phone. N I'm like, I'm getting kind of worried it's taking you this long to find a good pic for me. She laughs it off and says something...

She finds a pic and shes in a 2 piece. Looking good. But I don't wanna be like damnnnnnn u sexy af! So, I play it cool and I'm just like, ok, ok I see U! Then she pulls her phone back to her face.

Convo is a lil dry for 5 mins, or so and she like look at this one and it's another pic of her in a 2 piece. And again, I dont get overly excited and I'm like, U look nice. That was towards the end of shift.

Nx day, Im working a different spot, but I'm solo. I shoot her an email. No reply. She calls asking me something work related, but theres no energy there. I send another email. Nothing. I go down and have lunch, I see her. Theres barely any convo at all, then shes leaves the area.

I go back to my station. She never replied to the email. And that was my last day working in that department. Still hasn't replied to the email 5 days later.

So, I guess her pics was my shoot my shot moment, but she didn't like my reaction to her pics and that dreaded that.

:francis:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Got transferred to a different department at work not too long ago. So, I'm working with folks I never even seen b4.

So, I walk in and get to my work station I see I'm teamed up with this slightly chubby, but kind of cute white chick. I get around the counter, we get to work, shes showing me the ropes n what not. We getting along very well, and she has a sweet personality.

Bout an hr, or so into it she gets up and gets some papers, or some shyt and ole girl has a very nice ass. And I need to add this part...

It was round af and had a good size on it. So, it wasnt the typical, I'm chubby, so I got a lil bit of booty ass, nor was it one of those white girl fitness bootys.

So, now I'm really intrigued. I havent mentioned this yet, but ole girl definitely had some non typical white girl lips too.

Ff throughout the night and a few guys come visit her and they chat it up. The big news is her n her bf had just broke up. But what I also realized is shes this chatty, friendly, flirty type with everyone, and even more so with the guys ahe obviously already knows a lil bit.

So, I'm reel myself back a lil bit. The rest of the night goes on. Same ole same ole. Theres definitely some chemistry there. Shes legit laughing at my jokes, were locking eyes here n there (but I am a look a person in their eyes type of guy, so its bound to happen). The only signal shes not really giving me is touching during convo which is a big one 2 me.

Now, day 2 comes around an I'm working with someone else today. But during her break, she comes and visits me at my work station. And With today's outfit on, I can of she that's shes not chubby at all. Shes just thick af, with relatively flat stomach.

Later that night, she comes back up and ole boy I'm working with goes on break. We talking back n forth again and I ask her about her last name and where is it from. This mfer is actually Brazilian. But besides the lips n ass, she looks white. So, I'm like damn, that explains it! Shes like what? I wanna say that ass! But I settle for saying her lips. Shes like awww ty! I used to get teased about my lips.

Day 3, I was working with some else, I don't remember anything significant. Day 4 were back working together. I dont remember how it came up, so shes like yea, let me show u a pic.

Shes strolling thru her phone. N I'm like, I'm getting kind of worried it's taking you this long to find a good pic for me. She laughs it off and says something...

She finds a pic and shes in a 2 piece. Looking good. But I don't wanna be like damnnnnnn u sexy af! So, I play it cool and I'm just like, ok, ok I see U! Then she pulls her phone back to her face.

Convo is a lil dry for 5 mins, or so and she like look at this one and it's another pic of her in a 2 piece. And again, I dont get overly excited and I'm like, U look nice. That was towards the end of shift.

Nx day, Im working a different spot, but I'm solo. I shoot her an email. No reply. She calls asking me something work related, but theres no energy there. I send another email. Nothing. I go down and have lunch, I see her. Theres barely any convo at all, then shes leaves the area.

I go back to my station. She never replied to the email. And that was my last day working in that department. Still hasn't replied to the email 5 days later.

So, I guess her pics was my shoot my shot moment, but she didn't like my reaction to her pics and that dreaded that.

:francis:
Damn she wanted you to be thirsty at work lol

Negus in Detroit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I just had a friend tell me last week that there’s a rumor that I only date white women because I don’t take the bait when they choose up about 90% of the women that work with me is black I'm not trying to mess up my money
I’m just waiting on the inevitable he must be gay rumor to pop up :russ:
:francis::snoop: