Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
:snoop:

Was talking to a woman today and wasn't on my game AT ALL, we were walking and talking and she casually slipped it in basically asking for my number....I just kept on talking about what we were talking about because I was focused on explaining how the used car market is so messed up...:snoop:

Then she threw a hail marry and asked if I was on social media, I told her I was on IG but didn't give her my IG...:snoop:

BIMy.gif

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Was talking to a woman today and wasn't on my game AT ALL, we were walking and talking and she casually slipped it in basically asking for my number....I just kept on talking about what we were talking about because I was focused on explaining how the used car market is so messed up...:snoop:

Then she threw a hail marry and asked if I was on social media, I told her I was on IG but didn't give her my IG...:snoop:

BIMy.gif
MeaslySleepyInganue-max-1mb.gif

Dead ass was at the store couple hours ago and seen a thick brehette with her friend. She was staring, choosing, standing still in one spot while friend was pretending to use her phone. Approached said seen you looking and got the number in less than 30 seconds. Easy lay up

lay-up-basketball.gif

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
At least twice when I was in freaking high school I was invited to have a threesome by girls and had no idea what was happening at the time.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C

BIMy.gif
Nuccas still oblivious in 2022? Dear God.

I would neg you if I could. You ain't even worthy of me quoting you.:scust:

Saw her again & she gave me the number this time. Even sent me a text first, I'm still focused on my paper right now so I ain't got time for relationships all like that but she's solid......

:blessed:
Might even mess around and....
gtddance-got-the-draws.gif