Ever been oblivious to a chicks advances?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
:francis::francis::francis::francis:

Somehow me and wifey got on the topic of me being oblivious in my past.

And I started telling her about some of my oblivious stories.

She's literally over here like :dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

Made me realize that i have soooo many stories from my early 20s that I can tell. I told one of them in this thread but I have like 5 stories I just shared with her and she has the :gucci: face right now.

:francis::francis::francis:

I can share them with the coli if you brehs wanna hear them. If not, I won't worry about it.
Fi it up, breh!

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
:francis::francis::francis::francis:

Somehow me and wifey got on the topic of me being oblivious in my past.

And I started telling her about some of my oblivious stories.

She's literally over here like :dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

Made me realize that i have soooo many stories from my early 20s that I can tell. I told one of them in this thread but I have like 5 stories I just shared with her and she has the :gucci: face right now.

:francis::francis::francis:

I can share them with the coli if you brehs wanna hear them. If not, I won't worry about it.

Spill it breh

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'll make it a quick story.

There was this one big-tittied Jewish chick I used to run with. She had an ok face but her body was like an 8. I don't know why but I friendzoned her. At any rate I ran into her on campus one day. She ran up on me, gave me a hug and lemme know that she'd been thinking about me lately and wanted to know if I wanted to head back to her room between classes. I literally said, "Nah another time I gotta get home by 3 to watch Babylon 5." and dipped w/o even saying goodbye.

:snoop:
Idk why I pictured a girl with only one big titty

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city

There was this one big-tittied Jewish chick I used to run with. She had an ok face but her body was like an 8. I don't know why but I friendzoned her. At any rate I ran into her on campus one day. She ran up on me, gave me a hug and lemme know that she'd been thinking about me lately and wanted to know if I wanted to head back to her room between classes. I literally said, "Nah another time I gotta get home by 3 to watch Babylon 5." and dipped w/o even saying goodbye.

:russ:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps

Brehs...

Brehs :krs:!!!!

I did not expect to have an update to this story.

But I do (this was my old acct btw).

So I looked up my old big-tittied Jewish friend on LinkedIn and we linked up in SD last weekend to catch up.

SHE STILL LOOKS GOOD :gladbron:!

She's divorced with 2 kids now, but the titties still poppin' (even though she had a reduction... I cannot imagine how big them shyts would have been if she had 2 kids and her original titties).

And she's miserable in her 9-year situationship.

I think this is an error that I can redeem. :wow:

If I'm not the GOAT poster Idk who is.... :yes:

Updates to follow...

Last edited:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Brehs...

Brehs :krs:!!!!

I did not expect to have an update to this story.

But I do (this was my old acct btw).

So I looked up my old big-tittied Jewish friend on LinkedIn and we linked up in SD last weekend to catch up.

SHE STILL LOOKS GOOD :gladbron:!

She's divorced with 2 kids now, but the titties still poppin' (even though she had a reduction... I cannot imagine how big them shyts would have been if she had 2 kids and her original titties).

And she's miserable in her 9-year situationship.

I think this is an error that I can redeem. :wow:

If I'm not the GOAT poster Idk who is.... :yes:

Updates to follow...

Try to smash divorced butterfaced PAWGs you already fumbled the ball with, brehs. :mjlol:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

That track was
full