Events thekingsmen thinks were staged hoaxes, false flags, or conspiracies

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember one time I made a thread in TLR about this broad I was fukking with's man calling and texting me.

Thekingsmen even thought that was a conspiracy. :deadmanny: He kept saying I made up the texts or something.
Finish the story stupid. You claimed you had a side chick and her man called and texted you and you told him off and he backed down. You got called out in that thread by multiple people.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since you arent in alias character anymore hollywood, you want to prove anything i said wrong( real qoutes, not fake ones you made up) I know you wont but you spend so much time on me...try debunking all my stuff.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
You live in the internet but cant bring any evidence forward.
Koonsman why are you always trying to call people out for "living on the internet" like you don't have 20000+ posts?

You post as much as anyone, and you joined later than most of the sohh OG posters. Your posts just don't get dapped.

Not only that but you have no sense of humor or sarcasm and you reek of awkwardness and poor social skills. I would bet my entire net worth that I've had sex with more women since 2014 than you have in your whole life. Hookers don't count.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Koonsman why are you always trying to call people out for "living on the internet" like you don't have 20000+ posts?

You post as much as anyone, and you joined later than most of the sohh OG posters. Your posts just don't get dapped.

Not only that but you have no sense of humor or sarcasm and you reek of awkwardness and poor social skills. I would bet my entire net worth that I've had sex with more women since 2014 than you have in your whole life. Hookers don't count.
:russell: joined in 2012 but i know you cant count.