Even the NY Post tired of Bray Wyatt

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
What happened to this guy? He had all the hype coming back and he's in the same place as he was years ago. He's selling a shyt ton of merch though
Weeks of riddles with no pay off also that fact that he doesn’t wrestle weekly

The Uncle Howdy/Pitch Black match was the nail in the coffin

Trips

Superstar
Daps
All Bray is is an entrance. His promos were ok but now they're just meandering. He's always been meh in ring. So it's all falling apart.

Seeing how terrible the Bray LA Knight thing went. It makes no sense for him to jump up the card to Lashley or Lesnar.

Need to take his ass to fighting Boogs or Gargano or some shyt like that.

Bobby needs to make quick work of this fool and his uncle brother at Mania.

Then rally the crew to help Omos put the beats on Lesnar.

jump-gang-riot-punch-fight-gif-13122595

Last edited:

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
I don’t even think it was so much the match itself, it’s the nonsense that comes with it

Like I said before, Bray woulda been better off sticking to just being his authentic self in his first promo and staying that way

This the worst character he’s ever done
Right?? Imagine Brock having to stand out there and sell having his deepest, darkest fears being exposed, and being terrified when Bray triggers those fears
:russ:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The Fiend was AMAZING up until Goldberg hoed him out. If they’re gonna have him beat Lashley at Mania it better be The Fiend.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You gotta be some fukking ass is Brock would rather face African Gonzalez :laff: One of Vince’s best firings was releasing this overrated bum.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
What happened to this guy? He had all the hype coming back and he's in the same place as he was years ago. He's selling a shyt ton of merch though
He sells merch, but I literally never understood Bray after 2014. The original gimmick was way more grounded in reality and he actually cut good promos. This dude made the most out of a pretty shytty career. He's had like one good match (with Bryan almost a decade ago), I can't think of a single memorable promo, but for whatever reason people hype him up online.

People had some nerve to ever compare him to fukking Raven. Raven had his rambling moments, but they connected to his character(s) [shyt, you can even say that Raven was a continuation of Scotty Flamingo/ Scotty the Body]. And it worked in ECW, when Funk or Sandman would tell him to shut his bytch ass up., or the dynamic he had with guys like Dreamer or DDP in WCW. Bray... there's no substance to any of it and the matches are NEVER good.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I mean yeah but even that wasn't really going anywhere. He set Harper and Rowan "free" and then they somehow came back together. Along with Braun Stroman. Then the whole family broke up again and they became the Bludgeon Brothers. And somewhere along the way Bray became a face teaming with Matt Hardy then he got injured and re-emerged as Funhouse Bray and The Fiend, which despite what people say now, everyone was extremely excited about. The Fiend shyt was good up until Alexa got involved.

Anyway my point is Bray has never had coherent stories, just lots of cool moments mixed in with wtf and "........okay?" He's more Evil Uno than Undertaker when you really examine his trajectory.
That's all terrible booking decisions made by
lnpxu6E.png

None of that should've happened.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Uncle Howdy was more interesting as an antagonist for Bray than a supporter. They fukked up.
That part…

I like Bray…but I feel Vinny Mac damaged his character so much that’s it’s unfixable at this point.

IMO his best gimmick was The Fiend/Firefly Funhouse shyt. But Vince fukked that up beyond repair..

I honestly feel Alexa Bliss “took time off” because she didn’t want to do that Bray Wyatt shyt again and just told creative, “Call me when you got something better..”

Damn shame…and I like Bray.