Even the NY Post tired of Bray Wyatt

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Poor writing. The whole beef with Lashley is trash because both are written in gray areas plus the mountain dew pitch black match would've been decent if they didn't call it "mountain dew" (neckbeard soda) and had his brother fųck up that dive at the end.

Should've had him destroyed judgement day and brought in Priest and Dominik then destroyed Rey and possessed his daughter.

Finn should've then reformed the fake bullet club faction with Cody, Finn, AJ, Festus and Karl Anderson.

Bray should've beat Strowman via cheating and possessed him.

Strowman could've been a wildcard in the new Wyatt family (Bray, Bo, Nik, Priest) vs Bullet club faction where Jay White gets introduced.

That's if I would've wrote it.....

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
He’s had one match in 6 months, zero answers on who Uncle Howdy is or his motive, and Alexa Bliss just disappeared into the ether.

It’s warranted because this has turned into a bad 2000s horror flick.

Although Bray has creatively been ass since October 2019, some of that is Vince, but some of this is himself.

Shouldn’t be at all as there were quite a few of us that didn’t rock with him in the first place

I'm not saying it's not warranted but everyone is hitting their finisher on him these days. :mjlol: That original Howdy interruption seems like decades and so much lost potential ago.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I mean yea they need to give us more of ego and why uncle howdy exists. Bray needs to have a good match or two and mayb he needs to be in a stable because he doesn’t seem like a singles wrestler.

But I still want it to work for him, there is so much potential but it seems like they have yet to figure out how to make him work in an era where there are no gimmicks.

Maybe have his character more grounded in reality like dexter Lumis but more of a split personality type. The supernatural stuff is impossible to do live

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Man, Vince should've never fukked "The Wyatt Family" up.

That was his gimmick that he should've had his whole career.

The only reason we got stuck with all the "Firehouse Funhouse" nonsense is because they fukked his real gimmick up.

Now, this dude is destined to never reach the heights of 2013-2015 or so again, just like Rusev.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I understand him never wanting to use the Wyatt Family gimmick again because a friend associated with it passed away, but that was clearly his best and most reliable character. It would be money right now with Bo and a rotating third wheel, someone like Seth would kill a short cameo with them like Orton did.

This Uncle Howdy shyt is basura :francis:

Remember when Uncle Howdy was in the worst gimmick tournament and a bunch of dudes was saying its too early to judge him..... going forward they all should be negged on sight

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I mean yea they need to give us more of ego and why uncle howdy exists. Bray needs to have a good match or two and mayb he needs to be in a stable because he doesn’t seem like a singles wrestler.

But I still want it to work for him, there is so much potential but it seems like they have yet to figure out how to make him work in an era where there are no gimmicks.

Maybe have his character more grounded in reality like dexter Lumis but more of a split personality type. The supernatural stuff is impossible to do live

A testament to the GOAT that is Mark Calloway

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

The only reason we got stuck with all the "Firehouse Funhouse" nonsense is because they fukked his real gimmick up.

Now, this dude is destined to never reach the heights of 2013-2015 or so again, just like Rusev.

And just like Rusev, he was fed into the InCenarator and never recovered.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Poor writing. The whole beef with Lashley is trash because both are written in gray areas plus the mountain dew pitch black match would've been decent if they didn't call it "mountain dew" (neckbeard soda) and had his brother fųck up that dive at the end.

Should've had him destroyed judgement day and brought in Priest and Dominik then destroyed Rey and possessed his daughter.

Finn should've then reformed the fake bullet club faction with Cody, Finn, AJ, Festus and Karl Anderson.

Bray should've beat Strowman via cheating and possessed him.

Strowman could've been a wildcard in the new Wyatt family (Bray, Bo, Nik, Priest) vs Bullet club faction where Jay White gets introduced.

That's if I would've wrote it.....
festus :dead:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

I mean yeah but even that wasn't really going anywhere. He set Harper and Rowan "free" and then they somehow came back together. Along with Braun Stroman. Then the whole family broke up again and they became the Bludgeon Brothers. And somewhere along the way Bray became a face teaming with Matt Hardy then he got injured and re-emerged as Funhouse Bray and The Fiend, which despite what people say now, everyone was extremely excited about. The Fiend shyt was good up until Alexa got involved.

Anyway my point is Bray has never had coherent stories, just lots of cool moments mixed in with wtf and "........okay?" He's more Evil Uno than Undertaker when you really examine his trajectory.