Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Damn breh u 35 and remember Yoko(RIP) vs Taker? :ehh:

I was 11 at the time and I’m 41 now

That felt so fukking insane to type

But yea I remember 11 year old me thinking Yoko really bodied Taker and going around asking adults questions trying to find out if Undertaker was gone come back to life :bryan:

RIP Bray :mjcry:

Yeah I was pretty much born into wrestling. My family was already watching it lol. And I've been watching since I've been able to comprehend what's infront of me. My mom says I've been watching since I was one years old but I have an ironclad memory of everything from 93 forward... although ultimate warrior was my favorite Wrestler as a child so my baby mind must've been taking it in because warrior was already gone by 93.

But yeah I thought they really killed him lol. Especially when they opened the urn and the green shyt started coming out. We used to always get every PPV and record it on VCR and every Monday night raw too. I've got quite a collection.

But this Bray shyt hit different. I missed the tribute show because I was working I taped it but im not even sure I wanna watch it 😕

Bray definitely had an opportunity to create more moments going forward. The fiend debut was crazy too. The supernatural shyt was his lane. I know I hated on uncle howdy big time (it had a real slow start and was just weird) but I wonder what exactly was the end game