Even the NY Post tired of Bray Wyatt

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I understand him never wanting to use the Wyatt Family gimmick again because a friend associated with it passed away, but that was clearly his best and most reliable character. It would be money right now with Bo and a rotating third wheel, someone like Seth would kill a short cameo with them like Orton did.

This Uncle Howdy shyt is basura :francis:
They need to bring Rowan back and add Braun back when he done with this Rico program

I give Bray points for being creative, but he and WWE needs to realize when shyt needs to be scrapped. Fans are not gonna see things the same way you envisioned.

I would have loved a Bray Wyatt without all this Uncle Howdy shyt. His presentation was good on his return and that is all he needed to be fair.
Yea he shoulda just came back as his authentic self like his return promo. This gimmick is all over the place and even worse they bout to throw Alexa back in this nonsense :snoop:

Wasn't Lesnar supposed to face Wyatt at WrestleMania in 2016? Did he also turn that match down or did Vince decide to go in another direction?
That was the year Brock went against Dean. Brock didn’t wanna do that match at all.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
They should’ve had him doing a split personality thing where he does promos in a calm manner & when wrestles he’s savage

While making the Person behind the first mask/Uncle Howdy character be his own personality he’s fighting with

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I give Bray points for being creative, but he and WWE needs to realize when shyt needs to be scrapped. Fans are not gonna see things the same way you envisioned.

I would have loved a Bray Wyatt without all this Uncle Howdy shyt. His presentation was good on his return and that is all he needed to be fair.
I think they would have done better if they had done less. I mean like Sting sitting in the rafters... at least if this was going to be the presentation.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I know how to fix Bray Wyatt character.

You send him to the office and tell him he's fired. That's it. You've fixed his character.

Then he'll go to AEW where he looks even worse, and when they fire him there too he'll be throwing john zandig lookin like wrestlers from the scaffold in front of 200 people in the audience. JEEEEEZUZ.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

You send him to the office and tell him he's fired. That's it. You've fixed his character.

Then he'll go to AEW where he looks even worse, and when they fire him there too he'll be throwing john zandig lookin like wrestlers from the scaffold in front of 200 people in the audience. JEEEEEZUZ.

Think it speaks volumes that AEW didn't bring him in when they had the opportunity to do so.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

AEW barely showed any interest in him when he was available

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
His merch is among the highest selling and his reactions are loud

So is it really not working or do we just not like it?

I personally think the nikka sucks but if it’s making money, something must be working? Right?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
His merch is among the highest selling and his reactions are loud

So is it really not working or do we just not like it?

I personally think the nikka sucks but if it’s making money, something must be working? Right?

Not sure where you see him being a top seller given if you go to their online shop right now, you have to scroll a ways to find his stuff when you sort by Top Sellers. Also, it wouldn't surprise me if the reactions are piped in given there is precedent for them piping in reactions for certain wrestlers.

His problem is he's trying to do a 1992 character gimmick in 2023 and it's so out of place. If Lucha Underground was still around or if a promotion featuring cinematic elements existed, he'd fit right in.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Not sure where you see him being a top seller given if you go to their online shop right now, you have to scroll a ways to find his stuff when you sort by Top Sellers. Also, it wouldn't surprise me if the reactions are piped in given there is precedent for them piping in reactions for certain wrestlers.

His problem is he's trying to do a 1992 character gimmick in 2023 and it's so out of place. If Lucha Underground was still around or if a promotion featuring cinematic elements existed, he'd fit right in.
Unless WWE is lying, the claim is it’s top merch sellers of 2023 are

1. Roman
2. Cody
3. Sami
4. Wyatt
5. Bianca