Even the NY Post tired of Bray Wyatt

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Everyone Bray faces is worse off than they were beforehand. That’s a horrible position for a top guy. Brock and Bobby debuting as a team and writing off Bray and Howdy and putting Kevin and Sami on notice would be at least very new

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That part…

I like Bray…but I feel Vinny Mac damaged his character so much that’s it’s unfixable at this point.

IMO his best gimmick was The Fiend/Firefly Funhouse shyt. But Vince fukked that up beyond repair..

I honestly feel Alexa Bliss “took time off” because she didn’t want to do that Bray Wyatt shyt again and just told creative, “Call me when you got something better..”

Damn shame…and I like Bray.

Whatever happened to that long term storytelling writer people were hyping

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Everyone Bray faces is worse off than they were beforehand. That’s a horrible position for a top guy. Brock and Bobby debuting as a team and writing off Bray and Howdy and putting Kevin and Sami on notice would be at least very new

Wait the teaming up Brock and Bobby!? :damn: im back in if they doing this :noah:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I’m reading he no showed the MSG show last night and there’s a bit of “taken his ball and gone home” chatter with some news dropping

Will see if it’s debunked or not

Daps
I’m seeing that too :lupe:

He just needs to collab with a film company so he can tell his story.
Yes.

I don’t understand why he just didn’t take his gimmick to Hollywood when he got cut.

He’s built up industry connections and has an established fan base.

It’s like he wants to be the Rob Zombie of wrestling, except he can’t wrestle. Why not just be the pg rated Rob Zombie of tv/movies? It would probably be less stress on his mentals too.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Has there ever been a wrestler with more WOAT angles, moments and matches than Wyatt?