"Even if I consent to having his DIKK in me after seven thrusts its still RAPE"-AMANDA SEALES

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Instead of answering my question you come up with an outrageous scenario that would be BS since she was the one guilty of rape anyway :mjlol:

Stop deflecting and answer the question. If a chick you having sex with says to stop you feel
It’s still your duty to get your nut because she originally opened up her legs for you? Logic wouldn’t tell you to stop:hhh: y’all nikkas exposing yourself
i aint even read this post cause u got feminazi juice dripping all our ur anus

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
i aint even read this post cause u got feminazi juice dripping all our ur anus
Yeah me believing you should stop when a chick says stop during sex makes me a femeinist:mjgrin:. I asked you the same question every post of our back and forth which you read and responded too, but you still ain’t answered the question. Keep juelzing breh

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Any dude getting involved with her is asking for a life of Misery.
Misery%2B2.jpg

Yeah Misery misery...

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My dikk too big to even comprehend this hoe babble.

Plus this bytch ain't fukking no men.

:ufdup:Small meat gang y'all been warned.

Daps
:patrice: Reading the replies I figured she said some nut sh*t but I thought wat she said was common knowledge

A lot of u n*ggas got sum deep issues......

For real. Many of these nikkas ain't even arguing the gray area (she says stop at pump 7, you don't register it until pump 9), they're arguing that they are justified to continue smashing even after they've acknowledged her objection. Bunch of docile rapists in here.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
what she said is right, but it probably never happens. Or happens rarely. The problem is bringing up that specific scenario will make dudes roll they eyes and leave the conversation. shyt like this just agitates people.

I don't know where yall come from but I've heard stories like this in passing many times growing up, but maybe that's because I'm older than many of you and also have no vested interest in lying about it.

This happens for many reasons, for example, a guy is having sex with a woman, he gets too intense, she tells him to slow down, he does for a few minutes and later starts back up with the roughness, she tells him to stop and he continues anyway assuring her that he'll chill.

I've thought deeply today about why nikkas are suggesting this isn't a thing and the only thing I can come up with is that many nikkas know that they've been in precarious situations with women in the past that could be interpreted as rape or something close to it. nikkas really feel like "if she let me start, then she should also let me finish" but too scared to openly admit it for whatever reason so they attack "feminism" instead of the culture that makes this type of behavior okay in their eyes.

:hubie:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All these p*ssy ass nikkas I’m this thread agreeing with this hoe. Goddamn y’all soft. What fukking reason would a bytch even have to ask a nikka to stop 7 strokes in? That dumb ass hoe just looking for attention. Wish I was around when she was making got his video. I would have told her to shut the fukk up. bytches just be talking saying shyt. Then it’s always some hoes ass nikkas talking about well she right you know. Man stop entertaining these attention starved ass hoes. On well technically she’s correct. fukk that shyt. These bytches making up scenarios in they mind and shyt. She couldn’t even give an example of why she would even want a nikka to stop mid stroke in that dumb ass scenario she made up. It’s almost like she waiting to jam a nikka up on a rape charg for no reason. If she try that on a nikka, I hope he go a hundred extra strokes on her retarted face ass and rupture her cervix. These hoes all the way out of control. Neg me fakkits

Those the same exact dudes agreeing she would do that shyt too.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know where yall come from but I've heard stories like this in passing many times growing up, but maybe that's because I'm older than many of you and also have no vested interest in lying about it.

This happens for many reasons, for example, a guy is having sex with a woman, he gets too intense, she tells him to slow down, he does and starts back up with the roughness, she tells him to stop and he continues anyway assuring her that he'll chill.

I've thought deeply today about why nikkas are suggesting this isn't a thing and the only thing I can come up with is that many nikkas know that they've been in precarious situations with women in the past that could be interpreted as rape or something close to it. nikkas really feel like "if she let me start, then she should also let me finish" but too scared to openly admit it for whatever reason so they attack "feminism" instead of the culture that makes this type of behavior okay in their eyes.

:hubie:

This whole post is hoe babble:shaq2:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
That nut would probably be the first one charging somebody with rape if they actually did stop only one or two strokes after she told them to.

Last edited: