"Even if I consent to having his DIKK in me after seven thrusts its still RAPE"-AMANDA SEALES

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
If she consents to the D and tells me to stop on the 9th pump of a 11 pump session

I'm going for that 11th pump

That sh1t clearly ain't rape....but according to her dumbass definition it is

So I'm just classifying it as what she already interprets it as in her warped ass mind

U sensitive fukkin fakkotz

Too many innocent good dudes in jail already over goofy ass chicks like this and yal supporting her nonsense.

:manny:
If a chick says no any point during sex logic should tell your ass to stop not keep going. What’s so hard to grasp about this. There could be a million legit reasons why she said no. Maybe she felt guilt because she already was with someone, maybe she felt shyt was going to fasts. Y’all either dumb or whiteboys who think they can touched by the legal system

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
If a chick says no any point during sex logic should tell your ass to stop not keep going. What’s so hard to grasp about this. There could be a million legit reasons why she said no. Maybe she felt guilt because she already was with someone, maybe she felt shyt was going to fasts. Y’all either dumb or whiteboys who think they can touched by the legal system
that sh1t is called regret not rape

stop trying to promote this bullsh1t feminist thought process thats getting millions of innocent brehs hemmed up over nothing

:hhh:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
This don't make sense to y'all?

If a woman says STOP mid fukk and you keep going you raping her

I thought that was common sense?

She's not saying she's going to say STOP mid fukk because 95% of the time once its in she won't because it feels good, but she CAN say STOP

What's so hard about that?

Pull ya dikk out ya thirsty mufukka, obviously she doesn't want it anymore

Now you fukkin her against her will
:jbhmm:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
She's right, teach yourself and your sons and nephews that when she says no...need to stop pumping and ask what's wrong..especially in 2018.

However, the shiit is so crazy that it's becoming unfortunately inevitable, as a form of protection, you gone have to....

It's her word against yours....:hula:....and as #MeToo and Brett Kavanaugh shows, she can put you on that Summer Jam Screen, innocent or not....

It's fuucked up but even just audio could protect you. Now of course, the crazy part is different jurisdictions have different recording people without their consent laws.

So we living in one crazy time period. Damn if you do, damned if you don't. Get a wife and call it a day....I guess:manny:

A wife can do the same thing.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
that sh1t is called regret not rape

stop trying to promote this bullsh1t feminist thought process thats getting millions of innocent brehs hemmed up over nothing

:hhh:
Ain’t no millions of innocent dudes going to jail stop exaggerating

Regret is that one twitter scenario that was posted when ol girl woke up in the morning and realized she fukked up. Now arguing against that is bullshyt to the fullest.

Asking for sex to stop in the middle of sex and yo ass keep going anyway is rape. Like why would you even wanna continue to have sex with a girl that wants you to stop?that shyt would kill the mood anyway, is the nut really that important :wtf:

Daps
Reppin
Ain’t no millions of innocent dudes going to jail stop exaggerating

Regret is that one twitter scenario that was posted when ol girl woke up in the morning and realized she fukked up. Now arguing against that is bullshyt to the fullest.

Asking for sex to stop in the middle of sex and yo ass keep going anyway is rape. Like why would you even wanna continue to have sex with a girl that wants you to stop?that shyt would kill the mood anyway, is the nut really that important :wtf:
the fact brehs are dealing with bishes where this is even a possibility is whats wrong with this world

send all those "no" mid stroke bishes to a feminist island somewhere

ur fukking with peoples lives, this sh1t is not a game

and all u fukkin fakkots who support this way of thinking need to go over there to so they can put rape charges on yal dumbasses mid stroke

eat urselves alive

:camby:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
7y8ws18bjsp11.jpg
This is not what we are all talking about.

And this is crazy and absolutely not rape.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
When you think about this BS, plus the fact that they can get pregnant when you actually do have consentual sex, it makes you feel it's not even worth it when you really think about it, especially if you have no intentions on marrying them. Then even if you do have intentions on marrying them, it could still mean future child support if it doesn't work out...like what else is new? Then you have nuts like this one, who may charge you with rape if they get pregnant, and you don't marry them.

Last edited:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
She's engaging in an arguement nobody with sense is having. She just wants attention.
Her ploy to get attention can lead to you spending time in jail, money spent on a lawyer, and being a registered sex offender.

How did you guys think this was going to end?

I can’t wait for them to tell me that I should get a sex doll, have them tax the hell out of the doll, then declare I’m a pervert and she be locked away for being crazy because I want to have sex with a doll.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
When you think about this BS, plus the fact that they can get pregnant when you actually do have consentual sex with them, makes it not even worth it when you think about it, especially if you have no intentions on marrying her. Then even if you do have intentions on marrying her, it could still mean future child support if it doesn't work out...and what else is new?. Then you have nuts like this one, who may charge you with rape if she get pregnant, and you don't marry them.
A woman having a college degree is the best contraceptive device ever created.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
the fact brehs are dealing with bishes where this is even a possibility is whats wrong with this world

send all those "no" mid stroke bishes to a feminist island somewhere

ur fukking with peoples lives, this sh1t is not a game

and all u fukkin fakkots who support this way of thot need to go over there to so they can put rape charges on yal mid stroke

:camby:
No it’s not a game which why as a man if you heard a chick say No or Stop in a sexual situation logic would tell you to pull out and stop and not risk your freedom for a nut

Again why would you wanna continue to have sex with a chick who doesn’t want to anymore? You haven’t answered that

Daps
Reppin
Again why would you wanna continue to have sex with a chick who doesn’t want to anymore? You haven’t answered that

i dont want to be on the same planet with a dumb b1tch where this would even be a thought that pops in her mind

b1tches can legit hop on a dudes dik while he's sleeping

ride him til 2 pumps away from climax

and if she has a change of mind during that last pump and u happen to grab her waist at that moment THEN ITS RAPE.

and this is okay with u?

you will all eat yourselves alive, its only a matter of time

you are all half a fags

feminized b1tch made nikkas

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
i dont want to be on the same planet with a dumb b1tch where this would even be a thought that pops in her mind

b1tches can legit hop on a dudes dik while he's sleeping

ride him til 2 pumps away from climax

and if she has a change of mind during that last pump and u happen to grab her waist at that moment THEN ITS RAPE.

and this is okay with u?

you will all eat yourselves alive, its only a matter of time

you are all half a fags

feminized b1tch made nikkas
Instead of answering my question you come up with an outrageous scenario that would be BS since she was the one guilty of rape anyway :mjlol:

Stop deflecting and answer the question. If a chick you having sex with says to stop you feel
It’s still your duty to get your nut because she originally opened up her legs for you? Logic wouldn’t tell you to stop:hhh: y’all nikkas exposing yourself